Start by marking “Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1)

Wicked Sexy

(Wicked 3 #1)

Something magic this way comes

Wicked, Book 1

Callie has always known the Abbotts were different. Witches, though they call themselves Magians . They are her second family. Harrison Abbott has been her best friend since they were children. Tucker Abbott, her life-long crush. And their brother, Tyghe? A magical pain in her backside.

When the Abbotts need her human perspective
Published January 26th 2010 by Samhain

Exina
Triune? Magians come from far and wide to seek out the perfect threesome so they can live kinkily ever after.

Wicked Sexy is great story for an erotic novella, but the romance was seriously lacking.

In the world of Magians, sensuality and passion overwrite attraction and romance. Weirdly, not only romance, but family connections as well. The relationship here blooms between Callie and two brothers, Thyge and Tucker Abbott. Brothers. I understand that Magians are a “sensual species”, a
Kelly
I must admit that this menage book really hit the spot. Tucker and Tyghe both fit with Callie in very different ways (not like that, you pervs) (no wait, it was like that. carry on with your perving)... umm, all my asides here made me lose my train of thought. I think I was trying to say that both Tucker and Tyghe made a good foil for Callie. They need her and she needs the different sides of them. The fact that the three of them generate some massive sparks (LITERALLY!) just sealed the deal.

Hon
carol
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: YA and adults who enjoy kinky ménage.
This novella could have been so much more with in-depth world building into the Magian world that R.G. was beginning to develop, and for three who were making a Triune to be together for life, it needed better character building and more romance.
There’s enough in this promising premise to write a detailed, and what could have been an enthralling novel.
Even the sex, pretty good, could have been scintillating with how it had started to build.

I don’t really call this bdsm, maybe kink and bdsm-lite
⚜️Trea
I really didn't care for this story at all! There was no world building, no character building, no romance! It was all about sensualism, sex, and power. I had a hard time connecting to the characters and understanding the details about the larger Magian universe. Even the threesome wasn't that stimulating! Just wasn't my cup of tea, and I'll be avoiding the series/author in the future.
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story. I really liked Callie, Tyghe and Tucker and enjoyed their story. It's a short story but it's well written enough that the story doesn't feel like it's missing anything.

Callie is an orphan and grew up in foster homes. She was very unhappy and her main happiness through the years has been her best friend, Harrison and her family the Abbotts. Callie always wished she was part of the family and fell in love with one of Harrison's brothers, Tucker, at a very early a
Cecile
Jan 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Okay, first this cover is smoking hot! And I love the color purple, now I am lusting after the color purple. Oh and the brothers. I love being introduced to new to me authors and Ms. Alexander is new to me. Ms. Alexander took me by surprise with this paranormal. They have hope, dreams, wishes.... They have suspense, tension, mayhem.... They have hot freaking sexying in here!

Did you hear me...??? Callie is a unique individual. Although she thinks of herself as a plain jane - human... She really h
Jessie Potts
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is a freebie this week, and I love this short! It's got everything a good erotica should. It's light, the plot is easy to absorb and believable and, dang, if the heroes aren't super sexy. Callie is a foster child who lived next door to her best friend, Harrison. Harrison's family is a part of a secret world, one of Magian and magics and, of course, really hot threesomes. When a killer is targeting Magians, Callie goes "undercover" to help stop the evil before it spreads.

This is book one in
Josephine (biblioseph)
Surprising character development. Plain non-witch girl falls in love with two brothers, and lucky for her. She doesn't have to choose just one.

photo tumblr_m8u48ifyEt1rnpyzu_zpsa95232e4.gif

And then they have tons of sex. That's all.

read more of my shenanigans at auroralector.blogspot.com
N.L. Riviezzo
A lot of potential here but many of the "plot" concepts introduced were barely actualized and the murder mystery aspect was extremely predictable. Mostly, this piece is just some really good smut with a thin guise of trying to be more than smut. Could have done without the guise. More menage action would have been nice.
Kimberlee
Aug 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a hot hot read. I enjoyed this novella story of Magian magic and the triune. It was a very interesting plot line. I would reread again and look forward to the in this story line.
Chris
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-shelf
4 sexy stars ;)
Lorraine Lesar
Jul 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book should carry a "health warning" - addiction is guaranteed!

This is the first book that I have read by Ms Alexander, so I cannot compare or comment on her other books. What I can tell you is that this book is addictive and therefore should carry a health warning! I would describe it as a sensual introduction into a world of the Magian. To be totally complete and increase their magic, they go through a ceremony called Triune binding one woman and two men. The book cover and other reviews
Tara SG
Nov 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
* * * *

--This book in 6 words:

two souls mates made me blush

--Why did I read this? And am I glad I did?

**For Adults**

I came across this via Parajunkee’s View and was looking for a quick read with a little heat… this definitely had the heat! The cover is hot, the characters are hot, and the sex scenes will make you blush in the best way. I never expect much out of novellas as far as storyline and character development, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one.

I’ll be picking up the next in th
Hbeebti
Jul 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
Wow what a smoking hot book! Holy cow.. I thought that the Abbott family were great. I loved the brothers Tyghe and Tucker. There was more to them than I was lead to believe at first. Tucker is a sweetheart but also can be an animal and Tyghe was jerk because he secretly wanted Callie. The whole mystery murderer was simple and not drawn out or over the top. In fact I was kinda like "That's it?" Oh well. I really didn't care anyway. I will be reading the rest of this mini series asap.
Daisy Sloan
This was a hot short read. We have a group of Magians (witches), each with unique powers. They form a Triune (one woman and two men). Callie has always loved Tucker and Tyghe has always been a thorn in her side. She goes undercover to help solve the mystery surrounding attacks on other Magians, only Callie is a magian.

Things heat up and are not what they seem!

I'll definitely be checking out the others in this series.
Parajunkee
Nov 14, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Featured on Parajunkee.com

Yowzers! The cover sold me on this one - and I haven't look back since. Interesting concept combined with sexy male leads, innocent, yet feisty female heroine and a murder mystery all play out in an intriguing and nail-bitingly sexy romp.

Read More...

BBMoreB ~
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, it was short but it created a great setting for future installments into this series. The characters were not as developed as I like - I would have liked to of gotten a little more in-depth look at them - but for a short story, the author did an extremely good job.

I love to read different authors and genres, and my first experience with this author was great. I have added this series to my must read list.
Katie Edmonds
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the best paranormal erotica novella I've read. Most comes across as super cheesy to me but this one felt like like a believable story and the chemistry and attraction felt real and palpable rather than suspect. For once, there was a legitimate history between the characters and while it was clear that outside circumstances forced the sudden click it was more like a missing piece effortlessly shifting into place.
Rossana Peña Rivera
wow como puede salvar lo insalvable con una mera excusa como esa al final. y luego el asesino tenia mas sentido que los protagonistas porque cuando dio su razón yo también sentí ganas de matar. Pero me gusto las escenas románticas porque tengo debilidad por las relaciones polígamas no porque sea una buena historia.
L.M.
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A young woman lost, wanting to be apart of a family her whole life. Always thinking she would never be special to anyone. Her best friend a Mage, needing her help to solve a problem. Women being beaten, when all they want is to find true love, their other half. Two brothers want her and will do anything for her! Loved this story!
Ilyana Knight
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great set up with the Magians living in the human world. And they have to form Triunes, with three mates together? Menage, wrapped up in magic, covered in a creamy chocolate sauce of YUM! The Abbot brothers come across as delicious and Callie is the lucky cheese in that sandwich! Keep it up!

Tyghe rules!
Carrie
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think this was a great story. It was short but it had some action and some super sexy scenes. I LOVED the way it ended. I was looking for a 3rd in the series but I guess I am just going to have to look for more by Alexander.
LC
Aug 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A quick read and very sexy. The chemistry between Tyghe, Callie and Tucker was great.

I hate when people say "I wish it was longer" because, hello, you know a novella is short. But in this case I wish it was longer because I liked it so much!
Jocelyn Adams
Mar 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This novella is appropriately named. It is wicked sexy. Two hot brothers, one wicked trio. The writing flows well, and the story of Callie's discovery of who she is as she claims a fantasy she's had her entire life is engaging and titilating.
Book worm Ash
Jul 06, 2013 rated it liked it
I thought this book was ok, I loved the idea of the storyline and the characters. However I thought the book itself was far too short and it needed more of an introduction to the characters and what was going on at the beginning.
Erica
Jul 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
A different twist to menage and paranormal! The brothers in this book are droop worthy and the sex scenes are HOT. Be ready to enjoy the quick story with a bit of a twist!
Heather
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and Wickedly Good

I confess to loving this book. The story intertwined the characters so distinctly and convincingly, I too wished I were Magian.
Rissa
Mar 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
It was a good book for what it was but I would have appreciated a bit more action to the plot. A fight scene might have been nice, as well as a close call for Callie.
Heather
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DAYUM HOT!!!
Jamila
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it
the "plot" was so funny
Madison Mega-Mara...: "Wicked Sexy" by R. G. Alexander 1 1 Jul 20, 2013 08:12AM
  • Daniel's Surrender (Worthington Group, #3)
  • Forbidden (Playing With Fire, #1)
  • A Ghostly Ménage
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians #1)
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Kiss Across Time (Kiss Across Time #1)
  • Bound (A Faery Story, #1)
  • Icy Heat (Heat Series)
  • My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1)
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Shards of the Mind (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #2)
  • The Seeking Kiss (Midnight Playground, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Nice and Naughty
  • Zack & Ace (Circe's Recruits, #2)
  • Triad (Witches Knot, #1)
  • New Year's Kiss (Wolf’s Heritage, #1)
  • The Perfect Union (Perfect Love Series, #1)
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Wicked 3 (3 books)
  • Wicked Bad (Wicked^3, #2)
  • Wicked Release (Wicked^3, #3)
“How could she get a good hate on for someone she wanted to lick?” 1 likes