Start by marking “The Twitter Job Search Guide: Find a Job and Advance Your Career in Just 15 Minutes a Day” as Want to Read:

This groundbreaking guide from three leading career experts will show you how Twitter can energize your job search and advance your career in just 15 minutes a day.
Published March 1st 2010 by JIST Works (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Twitter Job Search Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Twitter Job Search Guide

Tamanna
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
very useful and almost a classic now
Erika Williams
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I should start by admitting that I am not twitter-savy. At all. Which is odd for someone my age considering I actually made my first twitter account when I was in college. But I kept getting bogged down by all my questions that I never really had time to enjoy the experience. I'm not a celebrity, will anyone really care about my tweets? Why am I not getting any followers? Will I sound like a crazy stalker if I tweet this to so-and-so? Why is it so short? Why does nobody ever tweet me back when I ...more
Cleokatra
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I got this idea that all the cool kids were on Twitter and I should be too. I wasn't even thinking of it in terms of job hunt, though I do need a job. Then I found this book at my public library and that was it.

This book is great even if you don't want a new job. The chapters are short and you can just skip the ones that don't apply to you. You can still learn how to write an interesting bio in 160 characters and how to integrate Twitter with Linked In and/or Facebook.

Most of the book is about
Tanya
Sep 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Overall I felt this is a good book. It describes to the reader how twitter can be used effectively to create your own brand. Understanding what to talk about while searching for a job is challenging. Are you personal? Do you talk only about business? This book shows you the break down of what you can talk about, who to follow, how to create lists and where to search for a job on Twitter. The only drawback is that about half of the suggested websites are no longer in service. Luckily, many of the ...more
William Watts
Charles
rated it it was ok
Feb 12, 2017
Tom
rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2011