Start by marking “A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28) (The Jones Gang, #12)” as Want to Read:
A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28) (The Jones Gang, #12)

A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28) (Bravo Family #28)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  96 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
"I'm not the marrying kind."After being jilted by her longtime boyfriend, Marnie Jones was on the move. But from the moment she rolled into Texas and clashed with sexy rebel Jericho Bravo, she was finding all sorts of reasons to stay put. Too bad the rugged loner couldn't say the same....

Or could he? Because Jericho was making Marnie believe in second chances--that he was
Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #2029, 214 pages
Published March 1st 2010 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Bride for Jericho Bravo (Bravo Family, #28)

Saly
Marnie Jones, the wild-child comes to Texas to her sister Tessa after her life falls around, her best friend forever and boyfriend Mark broke up with her and now she's lost and has nothing, since she gave up working long back and she doesn't mind losing a lover but her best friend.

The first night she's a zombie and runs into Jericho Bravo, the black sheep brother, who got into so much trouble that he spent some time in prison and now designs bikes. When she hears him talking about her, she hot-w
KatLynne
Ahhhh---Just perfect for me today! Lots of dialogue with no fillers, secondaries, or whining!! Sexy hunk hero and heroine I like. Loved it!

This was my first by this author and I didn't realized that it was part of a series until nearly finished. Now, I must look at her backlist. If the others are as good as this, I will stack up for those moments I need simple.
Jane
Jul 26, 2010 rated it really liked it
Christine has a way with words. She captures you in the first paragragh and you cannot lay the book down. I will warn you thought that if you cannot read a book with a sex scene, then don't pick it up. But if you can read around the sex scenes, you will find a great story. I read this book in two days. That is how hard it is to put it down.
I am not a person who has ever had a wild side so maybe that is why I like reading about guys on motorcycles. Jericho was what the family thought of as the bl
Shannon Stacey
Feb 14, 2010 rated it really liked it
A good romance between two very real people who've seen some rough times. A lot more sex than I usually like in my SSEs (though I didn't rate down for it), but it worked for the story. I thought the business aspects of the storyline fell into place a little too perfectly for a six-week timeline. But I really liked both characters and thought it was a nice satisfying and romantic read.
Lani
Mar 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
I thought this book was pretty good. It was an easy, fun story to read. I really admired Marnie for her journey through the breakup. I actually would have like to see a longer book. The problem with these quick short books is the character figures out their personal problems and finds the happily ever after WAY faster than a real person. But whatever, that's why I love fiction!! :)
Chitranjan
Shelves: 2011-new
A
Andrea
Aug 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I lovved the subplots and the whole theme of the book. It made me want to read the whole Bravo series!
Kimngan Tran
Feb 02, 2014
Tiffany
Jul 13, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • Welcome Home, Cowboy (Wed In The West, #4)
  • The Medusa Proposition (Medusa Project #7)
  • Under the Gun
  • Plain Jane and the Playboy (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock, #1)
  • Secrets of the Playboy's Bride (The Medici Men #4)
  • Christmas with Her Boss
  • What the Librarian Did
  • Oh-So-Sensible Secretary
  • The Sheik & The Princess in Waiting (Desert Rogues #7)
  • Riding the Waves
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Up Against the Wall (The Precinct: Vice Squad #1; The Precinct #5)
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • The Personal Touch (Harlequin Blaze, #484)
  • Winning the Right Brother (Silhouette Special Editions, #2046)
  • Deadlier Than the Male: The Fiercest Heart\Lethal Lessons
  • Seduced by the Spare Heir (Dynasties: The Montoros #3)
21949
New York Times bestselling author Christine Rimmer has written more than one hundred contemporary romances for Harlequin Books. She has won Romantic Times BOOKreview’s Reviewer’s Choice Award for best Silhouette Special Edition. She has been nominated seven times for the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA award and five times for Romantic Times Series Storyteller of the Year.

A Californ
More about Christine Rimmer...

Bravo Family (1 - 10 of 48 books)
  • The Nine-Month Marriage (Bravo Family, #1) (Conveniently Yours, #1)
  • Marriage by Necessity (Bravo Family, #2) (Conveniently Yours, #2)
  • Practically Married (Bravo Family, #3; Conveniently Yours, #3)
  • Married By Accident  (Bravo Family, #4) (Conveniently Yours, #4)
  • The Millionaire She Married (Bravo Family, #5; Conveniently Yours, #5)
  • The M.D. She Had To Marry (Bravo Family, #6) (Conveniently Yours, #6)
  • The Marriage Agreement (Bravo Family, #7) (Conveniently Yours, #7)
  • The Bravo Billionaire (Bravo Family, #8)
  • The Marriage Conspiracy (Bravo Family, #9) (Conveniently Yours, #8)
  • His Executive Sweetheart (Bravo Family, #10) (The Sons Of Caitlin Bravo, #1)