Start by marking “Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys #1-2)

Wild West Boys (Wild West Boys #1-2)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  849 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Mistress Christmas
When she fills in at a Christmas-themed strip club, Holly fears she'll be recognized--or exposed as a fraud. Instead she's shocked at how deliciously wicked the velvet mask and Mrs.-Claus-as-dominatrix outfit feel.
Nick is determined to find out who robbed his friend at the club. Visions of revenge vanish faster than a flying sleigh when he encounters Mi
Trade Paperback, 261 pages
Published May 4th 2010 by Samhain Publishing (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Wild West Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild West Boys

Sharon
Apr 14, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-romance
This is a cute read with hot men and cute women. The thing about the women in this one though: they tend toward the innocent, clueless, and naive. It's fine, but just interesting. It's LOOSELY related to the McKay stories but you don't really need to know anything about them to enjoy it. It does take place later in the series than I am currently reading, so I found out some people who are together that I didn't know yet, but honestly since every story is pretty much HEA, it didn't bother me at a ...more
MaggieReadsRom
3.5 stars! (I couldn't find the separate story of MISS FIRECRACKER on GR so I have added my review of it to this duology that contains both stories)

Every romance reader has her (or his, let’s not discriminate) crack. For some it’s J.R. Ward, for others it is Nora Roberts. For me it’s Lorelei James. Seriously, I would forgo food and new clothes or shoes to buy her books! That is why I was ecstatic when I won a copy of MISS FIRECRACKER on her yahoo loop. Not that I wouldn’t have obtained it otherw
Darcy
Mar 23, 2011 rated it really liked it
These 2 stories were great! I have a feeling they are a slight off shoot from her Rough Riders series, which I haven't read, but it didn't make any difference.

I enjoyed the first story, Mistress Christmas, but did have one issue with it. A Christmas themed strip bar???? Really, there are just sooooo many things wrong with that, that I better not even start. My Christmas/stripper issues aside, I thought Holly and Nick were great. I love the buttoned up heroine that gets talked into letting loose.
Carolyn F.
Sep 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
Two stories.

1. Mistress Christmas. When accountant Holly is dropping off the quarterlies at Ivy's business Sugar Plums, she is convinced to substitute for Mistress Christmas who is sick. Nick is there to find out if Mistress Christmas stole money from his friend. They meet, sparks fly, they try to see where this relationship is going. Very sweet romantic story.

2. Miss Firecracker. Willow goes to a bar the day after her reign as Miss Firecracker ends but is stood up by all the other contestants.
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Teresa
Oct 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Two stories- and both have BLOND heroes? I think I've gone to heaven...I really, really love blond guys, and they are so rare in literature, so I'm happy about that alone. Both heroes are to die for in more aspects than their hair-color, and the stories are hot, sweet, and have great HEAs. I even liked the heroines, especially Willow, who really kicks ass as a carpenter...there are enough overly feminine women in erotica, and a tomboy is a nice change. All in all, this was a perfect read, just f ...more
Deidre
Oct 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
Mistress Christmas ~ 4 Stars

A great book to kick of the Holiday season with a bang! Funny in parts and has those OMG how embarassing moments. Good story to get my "Rough Rider" fix in a short amount of time. Only bad thing is it felt rushed. I would have liked there to be more but I almost always feel that way when reading "shorts"

Miss. Firecracker ~ 3 1/2 Stars

Review coming soon
Bonnie Henry
Dec 20, 2013 rated it liked it
This was a fun little quick read. I have read some of her other books that had the McKay cousins in them so I already knew just a little about Nic and Blake. Great books. Ms. James does not disappoint!
Cynthia F.
Jul 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
amazing
Sep 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
First book (2 in 1) I've read by this author. Makes me want to read the others. Great characters and yummy sex...
Theresa Bischoff
Nov 23, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it
I loved this book, good story and humorous situations, I now want to buy Lorelei James other series Rough Riders. She mentioned the West brothers McKay cousins in this book.
Kimberly Walter
Shelves: lorelei-james
Loved it.
Michelle
Feb 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
I read Mistress Christmas and wasn't overly impressed.
Sherry
This book made me laugh out loud.
One of the few erotic books I've read that the people weren't a bunch of dim witts.
Jun 05, 2013
Erin Donahue
Jan 22, 2015
Amber Grable
Jul 21, 2013
Brand New Free Read And Book Release In Lorelei James' Rough Rider Series 1 10 Nov 09, 2010 09:03AM
  • Three's Company
  • Guns and Roses (Includes: PI Julie Collins; Bobbie Faye, #3.5; Rough Riders; Bullet Catcher; Shadow Stalkers, #3; Housewife Assassin)
  • Down In Texas
  • Hooked (Studs in Spurs #4)
  • A Little White Lie
  • Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off (Country Music Collection, #1)
  • Breaking Brent (Roped, #2)
  • The Hottie Next Door: Good Girls Don't / Drop Dead Sexy / Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • A Knight in Cowboy Boots (McKnight, #1)
  • Half Hearts
  • Marshal of Hel Dorado (Fevered Hearts, #1)
  • Back in the Saddle
  • Bound, Branded, & Brazen
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch, #3)
  • Spitfire (Cowboy Quickies #1)
Lorelei James is New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary erotic westerns and erotic romances. She lives in western South Dakota.
More about Lorelei James...

Wild West Boys (3 books)
  • Mistress Christmas (Wild West Boys, #1)
  • Miss Firecracker (Wild West Boys, #2)
  • Doctor Feelgood (Wild West Boys, #3)