Start by marking “Mixed Up With The Mob (The Mob #2)” as Want to Read:
Mixed Up With The Mob (The Mob #2)

Mixed Up With The Mob (The Mob #2)

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
DEATH AND A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

Strange things were happening to Lauren DiStefano. Since her brother's funeral, a mysterious driver had tried to run her down, menacing mobsters threatened her and a handsome FBI agent saved her life. Something was seriously wrong, and Lauren feared for her life.

As Lauren discovered her brother Ric had left behind a trail of treachery, lies an
Published December 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published September 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Mixed Up With The Mob, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mixed Up With The Mob

Plum-crazy
Not a bad read overall, I enjoyed the basic storyline but was disappointed in Lauren & David. I found them difficult to visualise & a bit bland, where was the spark between them? I expect the lead characters to be more convincing & less insipid. On the other hand I thought Grandma Dottie & Bea were great eccentric characters & I'd like to read more about them.
Tiff
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
In some ways it was pretty similar to the first in its series, but I liked the twists.
Lori Henrich
David is on his way to pick up his Grandma when he prevents a car from running over a woman and a young child. At the time he doesn't know that Lauren and her nephew Mark are going to be his next assignment. David works for the FBI and Lauren's brother was being investigated for suspected ties to the mob when he was supposedly killed in a car crash.

David and Lauren are thrown together and both try not to let the budding feelings take control of what is going on around them. Lauren is having a h
Stephanie - Adventures Thru Wonderland
I love the Love Inspired Suspense books! I was introduced to them as a young teen by a local librarian, and have enjoyed them ever since! It is one of the few romance book and series I enjoy, but I hope to read them all some day! XD I often read them between other series or after reading longer books, as fillers so that I'm ready for the next 400+ page adventure as they are a good change of pace, and a quick read.

This one once again excited me. I own the last book in this trilogy, and have the
Rose
Charlene
Jul 17, 2014
Michelle
May 07, 2016
Ginny Aiken, a former newspaper reporter, lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and their three younger sons--the oldest is married, has flown the coop, and made her a doting grandmother. Born in Havana, Cuba, and raised in Valencia and Caracas Venezuela, Ginny discovered books at an early age. She wrote her first novel at age fifteen while she trained with the Ballets de Caracas, later to be kno ...more
More about Ginny Aiken...

The Mob (3 books)
  • Mistaken For The Mob (The Mob #1)
  • Married To The Mob (The Mob #3)