Start by marking “La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (French Edition)” as Want to Read:
La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (French Edition)

La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire (Magic #2)

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Cet individu est un assassin, sire ! Livrez-le au bourreau ! Les dignitaires assemblés devant le roi Étienne réclament à grands cris la tête de Darian de Bruges, qui semble voué à une mort imminente. C'est alors qu'une jeune fille s'avance. . Non, Votre Majesté. Messire de Bruges n'est pas coupable, car il a passé toute la nuit en ma compagnie. Emma de Leon ne faiblit pas ...more
Published 2008 by J'ai Lu (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Princesse Et Son Mercenaire

Amy
Mar 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't realize this was the second book in a series until after I was well into it, but honestly I thought it was great even as a stand-alone. I love historical romance. It had some descriptive love scenes, but I didn't think they were too offensive. I loved the characters and I couldn't put it down. This was just what I needed after reading some that had a hard time keeping my interest.
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My Review
Summary
Lady Emma de Leon was sent to the King's court. Emma being the daughter of a traitor, despite her lineage, is viewed by the court as practically a traitor herself. She is despised and not welcomed by hardly any. Her most recent goal is getting her younger sisters case looked at and seeing if she can be freed from the convent and returned home. While attempting to get an audience with the King, she meets a mercenary for the King,
Diana Groe
Jun 27, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance readers
Shari Anton places her love story in the unique early medieval time during the disastrous war between the wishy-washy King Stephen and the iron-willed Empress Maud. Her heroine in the daughter of a dead Maud supporter and her hero a Flemish mercenary in the pay of Stephen. There is a touch of magic. The heroine is gifted with the Sight when she peers into still water, but she fears her gift too much to use it at first.

Kendra
Jun 21, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really enjoying this book, but felt disappointed in the sudden ending. As I read the last page, I couldn't believe that was the end of the story. I know there's another book in the series soon to be published, but I felt like the last chapter was tacked on to hurry up and finish this story.
Danielle Snyder
Is fine to read as a stand alone book. Didn't feel the title was relevant to the story. A lot more could have been done with the magical aspect. While it drove the characters actions you didn't see much of the magic itself which I would have liked. Was a light easy read. Not very in depth.
Dpic
12th century fluff
Kathleen
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book. Lots of love danger and magic. My kind of reading. Shari Anton is an exceptional writer. Love all of her books.
Gwen
rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2012
Selma
Jan 14, 2013
BonnieL
Sep 10, 2010
Shari Anton's resume lists an impressive string of job titles, from personnel clerk to executive secretary. When she took a creative writing class and found she possessed some talent for writing fiction, she dared to dream of a career that allowed her to work at home, shun panty hose and take unlimited coffee breaks.

Determined to write what she loved to read - historical romance - she spent the n
More about Shari Anton...

Magic (3 books)
  • Midnight Magic (Magic, #1)
  • Magic in His Kiss (Magic, #3)