Start by marking “Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness” as Want to Read:
Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

(Hashbrown Winters #2)

All Hashbrown Winters ever wanted was a simple life: a treehouse full of buddies, enough marbles to keep him occupied at recess, and a Brody the Ape-Slayer action figure with authentic ninja throwing stars. But everything changes when Hi Mashimoto starts a rival club and threatens to take Hashbrown's place as the kid with the coolest treehouse at Pordunce Elementary.

This

Published January 8th 2010 by Bonneville

To ask other readers questions about Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hashbrown Winters and the Mashimoto Madness

Mark
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This book is HILARIOUS!!! I absolutely loved this cute and funny book. I won it from Goodreads and it took me a while to get to it but I am so glad that I did. I will definitely look into the rest of Hashbrown's adventures!
Donna
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Frank Cole delivers more wonderful reading material for kids! Hashbrown Winters is a fantastic book. This particular book is the second in the Hashbrown series. It is truly laugh out loud funny. It is a well written story about Hashbrown and another kid, Mashimoto. Kids will learn how rivals must work together to achieve a common goal. This is a wonderfully written story that grade school kids (especially boys) will appreciate. I can't wait to read what's next for Hashbrown and his friends at Po ...more
Shauna
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE that this book starts out with a hint of one storyline and then moves on to the main storyline and then SMACK you are given hints to the first storyline and you think "what is happening?" And then you remember..."Oh, yeah." And then it fits all together...oh...so...GOOD!"
This series is AMAZING! They are most definitely on my list of BEST MIDDLE READER FICTION. Right up there with Fablehaven, Far World and Janitors!
Bre
Jan 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010
Hilarious!! I just love Hashbrown!
Ashton Widdison
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the second Hashbrown Winters book I've had the pleasure of reading. So much fun! Quick read, great for all ages. Everyone needs to check these out.
Mindy
Feb 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Even better then the first. Loved it. So funny. Full review www.minreadsandreviews.blogspot.com
Zippy
Jan 26, 2015
Esther
Jul 31, 2012
Frank Cole
Jun 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mariah Gerlach
Mar 30, 2011
Katie Ann
Apr 14, 2011
Loved It! 1 5 Feb 01, 2010 11:40AM
Frank L. Cole has lived in such exotic places as the Philippines and Kentucky, and currently lives with his wife and three children out west. While he strived for years to earn his publishing credits, Frank considers sharing his message of “Exercising Your Imagination” to over 100,000 kids across the country as his greatest accomplishment. Potion Masters - The Transparency Tonic is Frank's 11th pu ...more

Hashbrown Winters (4 books)
  • The Adventures of Hashbrown Winters