Start by marking “Finally a Family (Riverbend, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finally a Family (Riverbend, #2)

Finally a Family (Riverbend #2)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  95 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
This is my farm.Arrogant Ethan Westerveld could scream that from the barn roof if he wanted. But half the place was now Hannah Kristoferson's. Not that she wanted one inch of the farm that reminded her of the only father she'd ever known--and his heartbreaking betrayal. Yet according to the terms of his will, she had to spend six months at Riverbend or forfeit the inherita ...more
ebook, Love Inspired #450, 256 pages
Published June 1st 2008 by Harlequin Enterprises (first published May 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Finally a Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally a Family

Barbara
This book has a rather unique plot: a family farm is divided in half between hardworking farmer Ethan Westerveld and city girl Hannah Kristoferson (whose mother had a dalliance with Westerveld's grandfather). Hannah is betrayed by her friends in Canada, and is forced to live on the farm; it's the time she spends on the farm, learning to work a tractor, grow vegetables, and deal with cows that's amusing and warmhearted. Ethan has a reputation as a lothario and a woman from his past shows up but n ...more
Mary Baker
I enjoyed this novel which was provided good escape after a busy day. At times the plot was funny; at other times it was sad; but it was always safe without violence and objectionable language. I love a book with a sassy heroine who meets up with a guy who is strong enough to love her for who she is.
Destiny
what I like about this book is its christian, forgiving, romantic.

Its about a woman called Hanna Kristoferson and a man called Ethan Westerveld. Hanna is going to go get her inheritance from her father figure Sam Westerveld. When Hanna gets there she finds out that he left her half of his farm, but she has to stay at the farm for six months to inherit it.

Ethan is not happy with the way things turned out with the will. The whole farm should be his.
Hanna isn't sure she'll be able to last the six
Nina
Aug 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Inspired Romance
Finally a Family by Carolyne Assren
My sister gave me this book. It is such a beautiful love story. It made me laugh and cry. The scenes sounded so real that I wanted to be there. I read it in one day, just did'nt want to put it down it was that good. I want to read more by this author.

Karen
Apr 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ethan Westerveld's farm is now divided between him and his uncle's "daughter." Hannah Kristoferson's Toronto roommate and working partner ends their dream by taking it all for herself. What can Hannah do but stay at the farm Sam's will has left her for 6 months?
joyce lynn
good, quick, easy summer read

i WOULD have liked if the author had gone into a bit more detail as to why the mother might have done what she did, BUT ... since the character is dead already when the book starts ... a bit difficult to do, i guess
Emma Joann
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first love inspired book that I read and I absolutely loved it (: it was amazing I read it and reread it a million times :)
Kym McNabney
Unfortunately I couldn't finish it. At about halfway I had to put it down. The storyline was good but I couldn't connect with the characters. It was missing deep POV, to begin with.
Heather
Feb 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hannah and Ethan are both stubborn and have had their share of heart-fail. Can these two come together and form a team?
Erika
Jul 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rachel
Aug 30, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was too big of a story for a short book, it needed fleshed out so much more than the book had room for.
Penney
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by this Author, I really enjoyed it, I love how she had the town and people in it. Over all it was a great book!
Kendra
Aug 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this story, but I just felt like the ending was rushed. I also appreciated the author'so note at the end explaining her inspiration for the story.
Barbara
Where is the inspiational healing? Forgiveness?
Sylvia
Jul 16, 2015
Cassandra
Mar 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Carolyne Aarsen is a blessed to have sincere Christian parents and to be married to a committed Christian husband. But her first love was always fiction. Because of her isolation from any kind of writing group, Carolyne learned to write by trial and error and by taking correspondence courses while she and her husband were raising their four natural children and the numerous foster children that ca ...more
More about Carolyne Aarsen...

Riverbend (3 books)
  • Yuletide Homecoming (Riverbend, #1)
  • A Family for Luke (Riverbend, #3)