Start by marking “Where Truth Lies” as Want to Read:
Where Truth Lies

Where Truth Lies (The Secrets of Stoneley #6)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
MUSINGS FROM MIRANDA BLANCHARD

This has been a year of family turmoil--and it's only June Life hasn't been the same since I learned my long-presumed-dead mother is actually alive, and then my father was arrested for murder. I'm so thankful that Reverend Gregory Brown is here. My caring confidant is haunted by something from his own past, but Greg has put that aside to help
Published July 1st 2007 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published June 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Where Truth Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Truth Lies

Cathy Daniel
Honestly this book would be a 4 star if I didn't read 5 other books in this series before this that were so amazingly great so this paled in comparison. A little disappointed it was wrapped up so quickly and to me, I still have questions!! The person I suspected was the murderer so no surprise there. Overall, a great series! This last book just wrapped up too quickly & the suspense didn't even start until middle to end of this one.
Eden
Jan 17, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book but it was not as surprising as the previous in the series. It didn't have the suspense and Miranda seemed to overcome her years of panic attacks with little effort.
Judy Morris
It was slow but not as exciting as I would like it to be.
Kay
Feb 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
Under tremendous strain from all the turmoil that has found her family, Miranda Blanchard’s panic attacks have worsened. It scares her when she thinks she hears her mother singing, when she knows it’s impossible. Her fear is that she’s losing her mind like they said her mother had. So she digs deep for the courage to return to the mental health support group sponsored by her Church. Leading the group is the new pastor, Reverend Greg Brown; they’d met the week before at a wedding. Greg wonders ab ...more
joyce lynn
Dec 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i was a little disappointed that this book waited til at least halfway thru before it FINALLY started tieing up loose ends, and solving all the puzzles. partially because that meant there was not enough details on all those tie-ups. ESPECIALLY since ANOTHER angle to all the mysteries was tossed into the mix in this book first! BUT ...

i admit, i was also anticipating a bit of a disappointment. i knew that w/ all the mysteries that had been brought up in books 1-5, it was going to be hard to wrap
Andge (Down the Rabbit Hole)
It's been a while since I've read the conclusion of the Secrets of Stoneley 6-book series. Although I did enjoy some of the other books in the series more, I did love the way Lynn Bulock finished it off with an epilogue that appreciated all the different characters that we've grown to love from each of their own stories in finding love and unravelling pieces of the mystery surrounding their long-lost mother.

I did, however, found the romance lacking. I had hoped for some more scenes between Miran
Judy
Dec 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is always a happiness and sadness when finishing a series. It is good to see how everything comes together but also you are leaving people and places that you get to know in previous books.

In this final book we finally see the oldest sister, Miranda, have a happy ending. She has taken on the fear of leaving her home and when her panic attacks get so bad she is hearing things, she goes back to her group at church for help.

Pastor Gregory Brown met Miranda at a wedding and can't get her out o
Shirley
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good series, but you almost need a spreadsheet to keep who goes with whom. Final outcome fooled me.
Jtaylorjp06
May 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 6 The Secrets of Stoneley. Loved this series!!!
Alisha
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
finally, got to end the series had to search used bookstores to find books, but I did. Must it was who I suspected for most of the story
Linda
Nov 06, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good book and a good end to the series. Some really chilling moments. The ending was very satisfying and all the loose ends were tied up so you weren't left wondering about anything.
Jeannie Colley
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy reading books from this author, she makes the book suspenseful.
Thelma
May 22, 2013
Tiff
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-inspired
The last book in the series and I'm sad to let this family go. lol Loved it!
diane m sheehy
Sep 02, 2013
Ann Shea
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

The Secrets of Stoneley (6 books)
  • Fatal Image (The Secrets of Stoneley, #1)
  • Little Girl Lost (The Secrets of Stoneley, #2)
  • Beloved Enemy (The Secrets of Stoneley, #3)
  • The Sound of Secrets (The Secrets of Stoneley, #4)
  • Deadly Payoff (The Secrets of Stoneley, #5)