Start by marking “Betrayed (Cursed #2)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Cursed #2)

Betrayed

(Cursed #2)

Will Northland's brother, Tristan, went to America to break a centuries-old curse and found love in the most unexpected of places: within the heart of a werewolf. When Will goes to visit, he meets not only Tristan's mate, Benjamin, but their friend Raul, who receives a plea for help from his old werepack: his twin brother, Richard, has gone missing and is possibly under th ...more
Published January 22nd 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
1,104 books — 1,496 voters
Among the Living by Jordan Castillo PriceWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyCamp Hell by Jordan Castillo PriceWith Caution by J.L. LangleyChange of Heart by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Paranormals
1,076 books — 830 voters

More lists with this book...

Mouse
Mar 29, 2011 rated it did not like it
I feel like I should be reviewing it in parts. The review moved from an almost DNF, into 1 territory… And I don’t know, ended up somewhere near a low 2. But. When all is all said and done, I guess I’m giving it a 1.5. The redeeming qualities are almost nonexistent.

The problems with the first half of this book are numerous. I could talk all day about little things that drove me nuts. Like copyediting mistakes ("Alex cleared his throat to warm them of Eric's return"), but I'm going to try to keep
Betryal
Jan 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Before I even discovered ebooks existed I was buying what I could find in hardcover books that were M/M and where I live and what's avail to me the pickings are slim. When I visited LA that's where I picked up the first book to this one called Cursed and I truly enjoyed the book. It sits on the shelf in my 'special' collection. But when I noticed Betrayed the sequel in ebook I practically flew out of my chair and pumped the air with my fist I was so dayum excited. And true to Rhianne's writing t ...more
Lily
3.75 out of 5 stars

Will Northland came to the United States to help his brother Tristan break a centuries old curse. It's been a few weeks since then and Will is living with Tristan and his mate Benjamin. Will is happy that his twin brother, a fellow witch, has found love with his werewolf mate but wishes he could find someone to love as well. When Raul, the consort to the Alpha of Benjamin's pack needs magical help to locate his own missing twin, Will volunteers.

Raul and Will travel to Ohio in
Monica Vidal
Another audiobook ruined by the narration. Honestly. How can they not do an English accent to an English character?! Plus there was these pauses along the narration where you can clearly hear the guy taking his breath, you know?! Like when you talk too much and has to breath between sentences. WTF?! Editing much, please! Ugh.

Anyhow. Let’s focus on the story cause I wrote the review for book one and pretty much said nothing about the actual plot. Will, the MC in this one, is Tristan’s twin broth
Rossy
Jan 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: m-m PNR/Aile fans
Recommended to Rossy by: series continuation/favorite author
RA has done it again and i couldn't be happier!

I had been waiting for Will's story since i finished Cursed. I even emailed RA, immediately to make sure that his story was going to be told. Which luckily she had already been working on it. This was truly a fantastic follow up to the first book and it answered all the questions i still had.
Elisa Rolle
Like in Cursed, also in Betrayed there is a bit of contraposition between a non shifter partner, Will, who is also small and pretty, and the big bad wolf, Richard, the Alpha of his pack, the one in command, but who, in the end needs his mate to solve his trouble. More, Richard is under the spell of an evil witch, and she is a woman, a petite and beautiful china doll, who, nevertheless, is able to chain Richard under his clutches.

When we first meet Will in this second book, the first image we ha
Arthur
May 30, 2011 rated it it was ok
Adara
Aug 22, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like shifter stories, and I liked the prequel, Cursed, but I actually prefer Betrayed over its prequel. The story behind Betrayed is alluded to in Cursed, so readers of Cursed will be happy to continue on, but you do not have to read Cursed before reading Betrayed; there are a few characters you will understand better if you have read Cursed, but all of the story points that you will need to know are re-covered in Betrayed.

I'm not exactly sure what I like more about Betrayed. I think I
Dee Wy
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, m-m-paranormal
I'm sorry to say this was just boring. Gah!
Dela
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: could-not-finish
Labourious
Shawn
So I gave this one 3.5 stars (Says 4, but I wish we could do halves.). I liked it soo more more than the first book. I think I liked the fact that there was more of Raul in this one. He really pulled me in the first book when he was introduced. I was so glad that there was more of him in this one. That and the fact that I like Will better than Tristan. (I though they are twins, but really...Will is cooler). I really liked Richard. I loved the dynamic between the two sets of twins.

If I had anyth
Jessica Rose
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
W.O.W

I admit, I've come across this book a lot when I was browsing through Goodreads, but never once was I interested enough to read it. When I can't access the internet for whatever reason, I randomly chose a book to pass the time. And this was it. I fell in love completely from the very first chapter.

Will Northland, despite everything, was a brave, somewhat-selfless man. Even though he didn't know that Richard was his soul-mate (view spoiler)
Amanda
This review is for the audiobook version, narrated by John Lamberti. The reading of this book is better than in the first book of the series. It's not fantastic, but it's good, and it doesn't take anything away from the story.

Betrayed is a wild ride - a sexy and engaging continuation of the world and characters we were introduced to in Cursed. The characters are well developed, and the large community of characters adds a richness to the story. The story is unique and intriguing. The plot twists
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Oct 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sequel to Cursed, this is the story of Will, twin to Tristan, and Richard, twin to Raul. Will is a witch who came to the US to help Tristan when Tris was trying to break a family curse put on his mate Benjamin. Richard is a werewolf, future king of his pack, who is magically bound to Sienna, a dark witch who is trying to gain control of the pack. When and and Will meet their souls recognize their true mate and they bond quickly. Richard then leaves to take care of Sienna and get her out of his l ...more
Rici
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dies ist das zweite Buch der Reihe. Das erste Buch handelt hauptsächlich um Tristan, während dieses hier sich mit seinem Zwilling William beschäftigt. Aber auch dieser hat Verbindungen zu einem Werwolf. Allerdings ist dieser von einer Hexe verzaubert, sodass Vorsicht gilt und ein Plan geschmiedet werden muss.
Ich mag die Beziehung zwischen den Zwillingen hier immer noch sehr gerne. Die Geschichte reiht sich direkt an die von Tristan an. Sollte man das Buch allerdings relativ schnell lesen, dann e
Michelle
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It has been a few years since I first read 'Betrayed'. The last time I didn't go back and read Book 1 'Cursed' immediately before it.
On doing so this time, I have come to appreciate even more what an excellent paranormal author Rhianne Aile is!

Instead of the traditional novella we have come to expect of wolf meets soul mate.. mating sex, story over.. Cursed and Betrayed are so much more!
The author has imagination and uses it in spades. To give us, the reader more than just a standard ho hum para
Zona
Feb 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 50-in-2011
This was a good sequel to Cursed. I really enjoyed finding out what happened next to the Northland twins and I loved that it was fairly seamless. I liked the addition of Richard and the twin aspect he had, a lot of twins in these books. It was kind of complicated to keep everyone straight though and I found myself kind of dozing off throughout some parts. I'm guessing because there were some parts of the story that dealt with secondary characters more than necessary.
Betrayed was definitely fun b
Rin
Jul 03, 2015 rated it liked it
The book, including the first book, was generally okay. The main peeve I had about both books was that there was not much building going on in the emotional aspect. It felt like there was just sex and boom, they are in love forever. I would have loved more 'getting to know each other' then finally really falling in love than just the physical part of the relationship. Overall an okay read but not my favourite.
Nene
Sep 16, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, pnr-mm, shapeshifters
Awesome. Just awesome. This series is amazing and this second book is just as good, if not better, than the first. Richard and Will are great and its cool that we get to spend more time with Tristan and Benjamin and Alex and Raul. Man, to be a fly on the wall watching those guys in a room together...*fans self*.
Grandmat
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Same review as 'Cursed'. Interesting story, good characters. However, the frequency of the sex scenes was overwhelming. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy a hot scene with the best of them, but after a while I found myself skimming through. Sugar is great, but too much becomes cloying. But, if you're looking for this type of story, go for it. There is a quite entertaining story buried under the sex.
CB
Jan 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A great follow-up to Cursed, which I recommend reading first. The characters from the first story are throughout this book and it was great to see them all again.

A very entertaining book with lovable characters, a lot of hot sex and a different twist than the usual werewolf theme and more on the witches powers than the first book.
Kendra T
This was a great follow up to Cursed. I loved seeing a story about Will-he was a great side character in Cursed. It was awesome to see more about Raul and Alex and to learn about Raul's brother Richard.
Katherine
Aug 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
I liked this better than book #1. I connected with the MC better this time.
Kate
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bl-5stars
One of my favorite werewolf series, anyone know if there will ever be a 3rd book? I really want a book just for Alex and Raul
Melanie Steward
Jun 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
I'm a fan. if you don't like same sex fiction stay away.
M'rella
Four stars, but only because there was too much sex, which is not my thing.
Libbsmm
Oct 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Icesumly
2 stars for the plot and 4 stars for the narration.
Sai Schneider
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great next book. I loved it :D
Minamigawa
Mar 21, 2014

• Lone
  • Touch of a Wolf
  • Altered Heart (Mated Heart and Soul, #1)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Blacque/Bleu (Arcada #3)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Wolfsbane (MIA Case Files, #1)
  • Marrick's Promise (Thrown to the Lions #2)
  • The Guardian
  • Midsummer Curse (Midsummer, #2)
  • Hunter's Moon (Insolita Luna #2)
  • Deceptions (Soul Mates, #2)
  • Bloodlines (KinKaid Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Moonlight's Silver
  • Pawprints (Pawprints,  #1)
  • Out There in the Night
  • Extinction (Refuge Shifters, #1)
Rhianne Aile has an unhealthy relationship with her computer, iced tea, and chocolate. Growing up, she split her time between Oklahoma and Chicago, making her equally fond of horses, skyscrapers, cowboys, and men in well-tailored suits. Facilitating retreats for women and authors keeps her traveling enough to stay happy.

Cursed (2 books)