Start by marking “Percy Jackson: The Demigod Files” as Want to Read:
Percy Jackson: The Demigod Files

Percy Jackson: The Demigod Files (Percy Jackson and the Olympians companion book)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  65,286 Ratings  ·  2,360 Reviews
If you're reading this book, your life is about to get a lot more dangerous.

In these top-secret files, Rick Riordan, Camp Half-Blood's senior scribe, gives you an inside look at the world of demigods that NO regular human child is allowed to see.

These highly classified archives include three of Percy Jackson's most perilous adventures, a Spotter's Guide to Monsters, a Who'
Published January 7th 2010 by Puffin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Percy Jackson, please sign up.
Serena Among a lot of other things, three short stories one story about the stolen chariot, one about the bronze dragon, and another is the sword of Hades.
Serena It has some trivia and short stories. :)
I'd borrow it from a friend or the library before deciding to buy though.

Isa Cantos (Crónicas de una Merodeadora)
Si por mí fuera, leería a cinco autores durante toda mi vida: Rick Riordan, J. K. Rowling, Laura Gallego, Patrick Rothfuss y Sarah J. Maas. LONG MAY THEY REIGN!

The Demigod Files es un libro compañero a la primera saga del Tío Rick: Percy Jackson and the Olympians y tiene tres historias cortas y unas cuantas entrevistas para partirse de la risa.

La primera historia, The Stolen Charriot nos cuenta cómo Clarisse debe recuperar el carruaje de su padre Ares para probar que es una digna hija de la gue
Mario
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this so much, I loved the short stories. Gotta say that my favorite was the one with the dragon, just because it had both Percy and Annabeth in it.
Erin
Mar 24, 2009 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-fiction
Let me preface this review by saying that I love the Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series. I recommend it to kids all the time, and have read the first four books. I did not like this little addition. I have to admit I was mightily turned off by the little Disney logo next to the Hyperion imprint. Intellectual snob? Little ole me?

Maybe the Disney thing wouldn't have left such an impression had the pictures included with the text not resembled so many a Disney character. Did Chiron have to look
Sharon
Cute. And now I'm ready to finally go onto HEROES OF OLYMPUS. WHOOTWHOOT.
------------
I'm super excited to read this, and to go on to the next series. Percy is growing up and it's weird, but great.
Tahera
May 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Right, so this has to be the quickest read of my life...finished this in an hour flat. Trying to figure out what was the point of this book though :P
Robert Chartrand
Feb 19, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series
Shelves: fantasy, teen
The Demigod Files is more of a companion novel to the series than actually part of the series itself...I think. The book contains various mini-bios on a few of the main characters and gods. As well as a map of the camp grounds and a few other features that are sure to please any fan of the series.
In my opinion, the biggest bonuses of the book are the three short stories that it contains. Now, I'm not sure if the stories are completely separate from the overall plot of the series and therefore ha
Molinda
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
the interview part..
ahh. I. AM. VERY. HAPPY
Kübra Yağmur
Son Olimposlu'a başlamadan önce ara kitabı sıkıştırayım dedim araya...
Bulmacalar ve diğer şeyler çok eğlenceliydi. :)
Tiny Mendoza
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I don't know why most of my Goodreads friends rated it kinda low, but I, on the other hand really enjoyed reading it.
I loved the mini-stories, especially the one featuring the Sword of Hades. (view spoiler)
Maggie
Mar 26, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA fantasy lovers
Shelves: fantasy
There is a story in this book concerning the Big Three's children, Thalia, Nico, and Percy and their adventure in the Underworld that's my fave. Full of humor, danger, mythological power, and the annoying gods. This is not a necessary read following Battle of the Labyrinth but it's a must-read if you're a huge fan.
April
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads
"Percy, you’re a brave guy," she said. "Just take the compliment. I swear, it is so hard?" We locked eyes. Our faces were, like, two inches apart. My chest felt a little funny, like my heart was trying to do jumping jacks. - The Demigod Files
Attack Salmon
Recommended for age 4 - 10 because it has crossword puzzle in it
Ashley
Jun 03, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ttv
Rating: 3.1 (avg of all ratings)

Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot - 2.5 stars: In this short story, we have Clarisse doing a test for her father, Ares. However, her brothers Deimos and Phobos are determined to have her fail, since they don't want a female driving Ares's Chariot. Percy helps her to succeed in her mission and ensure that Clarisse doesn't anger Ares. It was an okay story, with not too much that interested me, but it wasn't bad. I never found Clarisse to be that great of a charac
*~Lan Lan~*
I am a little sad that my computer decided to delete my review. I had it complete and everything and then *poof*, it was gone. So this will be an abbreviated version of my original review... in mesmerizing point form:

*Yes, I know this is a book made for kids, yes I know it has a cross word, word search, good and goddess guide, drawings of characters, and a guide to packing my own luggage for Camp Half-Blood, but I don't care! I bought this book for myself and myself only, with 0 regrets!
*and y
Lisa
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, fantasy
Actual rating: 4/5 stars

I got this for christmas from my lovely friend Patricia, thanks again! I really enjoyed it :)
Lemme just tell you: it was so nice going back into the 'early' Percy Jackson days!

description
Ah, nostalgia...

This novella takes place between the fourth and fifth book of the original PJO series and tells three short stories surrounding Percy and his friends.

Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot

I'm going to give this story 3 stars, it was fun, but the plot didn't really interest me. Stol
Anniek
May 24, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book includes three fun Percy Jackson stories, like the one about how the titan Iapetus turned into Bob the janitor of the Underworld. There's also a ton of cute little extras!
ivy✨
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
чичо Рик винаги успява да ми оправи настроението 👌😍
Paris_love
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Много приятна книжка , с която се забавлявах и се наслаждавах още малко на историите с Пърси и останалите герои.
Amelia Oswald
I'm still trying to find hints between Nico and Percy though.
Oh and I don't know why Percy always expect Annabeth to hit him after saying something he thought was stupid
Burning Phoenix63
Shirin
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Rick Riordan delivers. I'm going through his books slowly this year, and it was really nice to see these stories again. The book contains three stories: Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot, Percy Jackson and the Bronze Dragon, and Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades. The book should be read between the fourth and fifth book of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian, respectively).

---

The book is fun and light. Well, the stories no
Bogdan Teodorescu  ϟ
Finally! Another book with Percy Jackson and Co. Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot, Percy Jackson and the Bronze Dragon, and Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades were just amazing! Great! :)))

Starting The Lost Hero soon... :))
Valentina
It really helped me to understand a bit more the world of Percy Jackson, also the stories were pretty cool
isabelle
"Christmas in the Underworld was NOT my idea. If I'd known what was coming, I would've called in sick. I could've avoided an army of demons, a fight with a Titan, and a trick that almost got my friends and me cast into eternal darkness.
But no, I had to take my stupid English exam."

The Demigod Files includes three short stories and some interviews with a few characters. All three short stories are set after The Battle of the Labyrinth and before The Last Olympian. They were fabulous. They were s
Ser Winterborn
Sep 19, 2013 rated it did not like it
Now I'm a huge fantasy buff and I understand the Percy Jackson books are intended for children below 12, but still, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The dialogue is terribly bad, I hate seeing the greek gods with which I grew up talking like some american teenagers. Yeah I know, this is modern, it's fast-paced, it's supposed to be an easy read for children, get them into books, but not like this. There tons of other better examples (see Harry Potter or The Chronicles of Narnia).

This book has
Anna (Enchanted by YA)
REVIEW TO COME...
Raoofa Ibrahim
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: myth
A light book. If you want an adventure within minutes, you should read this book.
it contains 3 stories:Ares's chariot, the bronze dragon, and the sword of Hades.
Julie
I'll be posting reviews for all my re-reads once I've actually completed most of them so there isn't too much of a delay and I can start reading mainly new books again.
Mandy
I needed a little book to read in the background while I was working, and while this was good background noise, I'm not sure how exciting it was as a read. It had some interesting parts, but the parts that I did enjoy, there were shorter than I wanted and the parts that I wanted shorter, were way too long.

I liked the interviews, and there were a few good little quirky comments that were fantastic in there. I liked a few different things, but some of the stories were just okay. The narrator kind
  • The Black Book of Buried Secrets
  • Pandora Gets Lazy (Mythic Misadventures #3)
  • The Artemis Fowl Files (Artemis Fowl, #0.5, #1.5)
  • In Too Deep (The 39 Clues, #6)
  • Cave of the Dark Wind (Never Land, #2)
  • Tales of the Greek Heroes: Retold From the Ancient Authors
  • The Immortal Fire (Cronus Chronicles, #3)
  • The Dead of Night (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #3)
  • The Search for Truth (Erec Rex, #3)
  • Poseidon: Earth Shaker (Olympians, #5)
  • The Black Circle (The 39 Clues, #5)
  • The Magykal Papers (Septimus Heap, #7.5)
  • The Fallen Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #3)
  • The Emperor's Code (The 39 Clues, #8)
  • The Death of Joan of Arc (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #4.5)
  • Goddess Boot Camp (Oh. My. Gods., #2)
  • Legacy (The 39 Clues: Rapid Fire, #1)
  • Have a Hot Time, Hades! (Myth-O-Mania, #1)

More about Rick Riordan

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • The Siren
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Sword of Shannara Trilogy (Shannara, #1-3)
    $19.99 $2.99
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Oryx and Crake (MaddAddam, #1)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Star Wars: Darth Plagueis
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Christmas in the Underworld was NOT my idea.
But no, I had to take my stupid English exam.”
493 likes
“You stood up to the dragon so Beckendorf would have his chance to jump - now that was brave."
"Or pretty stupid."
"Percy, you're a brave guy," she said. "Just take the compliment. I swear, is it so hard?”
377 likes