Start by marking “Get Bunny Love” as Want to Read:
Get Bunny Love

Get Bunny Love

Decisive. Masculine. In control. That's Nathan McNulty, from his pinstripes to his wingtips. His next big assignment: producing the Worthington Cup dog show in Philadelphia. The tall, handsome CEO needs an events coordinator with lots of experience, creative talent and positive energy to burn. Fortunately, that happens to be the perfect description of just-plain-gorgeous ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Get Bunny Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Bunny Love

Start your review of Get Bunny Love
Heather
Jul 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Synopsis (from Amazon.com): Yin… Beatrice Love has a problem. When her apartment building turns condo,
she’s forced to land a “real” job to secure financing – and fast. Accustomed to
freelancing as a graphic designer, she has a propensity for creative
distraction. From fuzzy bunny slippers to feng shui, she believes in surrounding
herself with whatever it takes to increase positive energy flow.

Yang…
Nate McNulty craves order. When his Aunt Martha, owner of McNulty Events,
announces she’s
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
Beatrice aka Bunny Love is a free-lance graphic designer who needs a full-time job in order to secure the mortgage for her condo. She's hired for a job as an event planner when Nathan McNulty needs someone fast to fill a position in order to keep his aunt from selling the family business out from under him.

Nate is a by-the-books uptight kind of man & Bunny is somewhat of a free spirit who tries to practice feng shui. In the office, the pair are like oil & water. But their chemistry
Paula Bothwell
Get Bunny Love - R
Violence: no violence
Language: <90 swears
Sex: some kissing until about 75% in when you get ten paragraphs or so of *All The Details* and then it happens again.

I thought this was the absolutely perfect blend of "Dharma and Greg" meets "Sabrina" (the Julia Ormond one). 75% in there's the sex stuff, then no more. It was weird like it was written in as an afterthought: "Hey, author, sex this up and we will print it." I'll probably buy the paper copy and redact the heck out of it
Noelle
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book was just okay. In the beginning I got annoyed with all the "is it hot in here" "my loins quivered" type lines that described how hot for each other the two main characters are. Overall, this book was too cheesy.
Katie(babs)
Jun 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Adorable, silly and sexy. Fun time, fluffy reading.
Cynthia
Jun 23, 2012 rated it liked it
I got this as a free book of Amazon and found it to be quite an enjoyable read. The characters were fun and interesting. The plot was rather predicable but cute. A good light read.
Zoe
Dec 31, 2009 rated it liked it
This was cute, but the comedy relied heavlity on physical comedy, and there wasn't as much snappy dialogue as I would have liked. Also, the internal conflict was a bit thin.
Natalie
Jan 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humour
Lighthearted, humorous opposites attract tale. I liked the characters, chuckled at their antics, and kept turning the pages.
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Kindle Freebie 6/22/12
Nancy
Jun 18, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SO not funny..same boring clash the whole book!! Throwing this one away.
T.J.  Morris
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feng shui

Good romance novels and funny. I really enjoyed Bunny Love . All the characters were great. I will read more from this author.
Elaine
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having already read and enjoyed Cherry on Top, I was pleased to see this as a freebie download. It is the ideal book for when you just want to chill out for the day on the sofa with a book that you don't really have to think about - one that just unfolds in front of you with no effort on your part whatsoever.

It's a cute little tale of opposites attract. Beatrice AKA Bunny is new age, into Feng Shui, chakras and yoga and energy flows. She likes to work wearing bunny slippers and have little toys
Bloggeretterized
Fast paced romantic comedy. Yes it's predictable, but with a title and a book cover like that, you know you won't expect an Austen-ish piece of literature. If you need to take your mind off things and have a nice time reading about how two opposites attract, this book is for you.

(view spoiler)
Jenn Bragg
Color me impressed! For a free e-book this far surpassed my expectations. Sure, it's a light and fluffy romance. It's not a story to sink your teeth into. It is, as most contemporary romances are, predictable. At the end of the spectrum, however, it is also engaging, enchanting, and a wonderful combination of angst and happiness. The heroine is not about to be bullied into changing herself, and refuses to (which is GREAT, by the way); yet, she finds herself struggling not to head down that old, ...more
Sunny
This was a quick and easy read. It was very predictable with vapid characters specifically the main character, Bunny Love. It had its funny moments and it is a good beach or bus ride read. The main character was absolutely clueless and annoyed me to no end. The male main character, Nate McNulty was just as bad. The internal conflict lasted about five seconds for most characters involved. Very little substance, plot is pretty much non-existent BUT the writing is pretty good. Usually with free ...more
Katya
Feb 11, 2013 rated it liked it
A cute read. It was like real life... if everyone was attractive and clever and had no greater worries than losing their cozy condos or being forced to work at anything less than a dream job. I'd recommend reading this book if you need to briefly escape into such a world.

I'm going for 3.5 stars instead of 4 because Bunny was almost over-the-top at times, too perky and innocent. I thought I'd get annoyed with her and put the book down, but the author was skillful enough that her character never
Angel **Book Junkie**
Okay this may seem very funny but, I actually loved this book! I thought that it was amazing and fun. I seriously found myself laughing out loud a few times and loved the story line. I loved the happily ever afters for all of the characters and found myself really wanted to read the next page. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I think the plot was drug out and I hated Armond. Other than that I guess you have to have some that you love and hate.
GW
Jun 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
A cute, funny read! You know what they say - opposites attract. It's a quick read, and while you might get a bit frustrated while reading it, it was quite enjoyable! Also a bit predictable, but some parts are just hilarious. I want some bunny slippers now, they sound so comfy and relaxing. Bunny's a pretty crazy and unpredictable character, and if I met someone like her in real life, I don't know what I'd do!
Chris Mclean
Apr 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Sometimes you just need a cute read and this book, Get Bunny Love, serves that purpose. Like a Hershey's kiss, it's a quick, sweet snack. Beatrice (Bunny) is hired as an event planner when Nate needs to land one more big account to keep his aunt from selling the event planning business. Of course, all sorts of chaos ensues....
Kristen Koster
This was a fun romp. I liked the juxtaposition of order and chaos. Some aspects felt a little too easy or too coincidental, but for this length, short cuts have to be made. The characters were wonderful. I loved his Aunt Martha despite her issues.
✿Claire✿
I really really enjoyed this book, much more than I expected. After the first chapter or so I couldn't put it down. I was fascinated by the chemistry between Nate and Bunny and the interaction between all the other characters as well.
Jenna
Jul 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
It was a great "fluff" read! The kind you pull out with bunny slippers and a hot cup of tea. :) Quite predictable plot, but then again, so are all books of this nature. I enjoyed it, and was done with it quicker than I thought I'd be. All in all, good book! I'd read again.
Dec 27, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, fun, upbeat. Not much to say and not too memorable.
Katelyn
Jun 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very funny a quick read.
Paula
Feb 07, 2013 rated it liked it
More like 3.5. Cute and funny. Fast read.
Mary Roya
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laugh Out Loud

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this laugh out loud story. Uptight hero and free spirit heroine meet bringing chaos to their lives.

Just delightful!
Sandra
Mar 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
lighthearted fun! Just what I needed.
Meg
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my usual genre but not bad for a romance novel.
April Cothern
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
pretty good but not great. very fun and quirky but no real depth. i would read another by this author but i wish there was more punch to this book

• Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers, #3)
  • The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #10)
  • Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues, #4)
  • The Write Match (The Match, #1)
  • Loved Bayou (Martin Family, #1)
  • One
  • The Bride (The Bride, #1)
  • Tell Me (Me, #1)
  • Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, #1)
  • The Pollyanna Plan
  • Picture Perfect (Weddings by Design, #1)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
  • The Identicals
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • Breathe Again: A Love Story
Kathleen Long is the author of sixteen novels in the genres of women’s fiction, contemporary romance, and romantic suspense.

Kathleen has won a RIO Award and is a two-time winner of the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. Her additional honors include nominations for National Readers’ Choice, RITA, HOLT Medallion, Booksellers’ Best, and Book Buyers Best awards, as well as appearances on the USA
“Even free spirits had to the face the music sometime.” 4 likes
“They always ended up with one person doing all of the conceding and the other getting off scot-free.” 0 likes