Start by marking “Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge” as Want to Read:
Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge

Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  172 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
In "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" Steven Macon Greer provides his own personal disclosure based on years of high-level meetings with over 450 military & government-connected insiders & whistle-blowers & briefings with senior government officials, such as former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, members of the US Senate & senior UN officials.
In addition t
Published April 28th 2006 by Crossing Point, Inc. (Crozet, VA)

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge

Courtney
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was surprisingly very spiritual. Not only does it introduce some extremely profound ideas, but strengthened my faith in God and the existence of heaven. My outlook on some aspects of life - like coincidences, deja-vu and dreams - will be forever changed. Although, it is hard to believe some things Dr Greer presents... but then again, spirituality isn't a concrete, materialized existence which makes it hard to explain and requires faith if you haven't been so lucky to experience a mirac ...more
Victor
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of the freakiest, most thought provoking and bizarre books I've ever read on UFOs. The book is essentially Greer's autobiography. Greer was an ER doctor in South Carolina, if I recall, then quit to devote his life to lobbying the US Government for UFO disclosure. He claims to have had a NDE (near death experience) at 18 that not only brought him closer to the Great Spirit, but which also taught him to communicate with extra-terrestrial beings. One of the major points Greer makes is that UFO ...more
galaxy
Jul 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
the most important non-fiction you will ever read...
Jolyon
Nov 03, 2007 rated it really liked it
A mostly interesting telling of Dr. Greer's life over the past 20 years, as he attempted and succeeded (in some aspects) to expose the truth about UFO and extra-terrestrial contact with common humans and the US Government.

The only drawback I found in this book was the writing 'style.' Quite frankly it read like a poorly transcripted tapes from his various speaking engagements and/or actual dictation and then cobbled together to make this book. There are no photos or diagrams. It read to me like
Thordur
Oct 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ufology
I read this book through in 4 days. For me it was good to have some knowledge about Dr. Greer and Ufology before reading this book. That helped me a lot. I believe that it could be hard for people who have never read anything in this matter to get through this book.

Well what we have here is that all outer space extraterrestrials are actually good. On the other hand America has a Star wars project and a shadow government and they are not nice. Those guys also are hiding all kinds of technology w
Ty
Oct 21, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
This is a great book from start to finish. To some people who read this that are not in tune to what is going on in the world, this book might be hard to swallow. But after you read it, you begin to become more aware of things such as media control and who is really running the world.

This book changed my life for the better and I have an entirely different outlook on life that can't be broken.

I am a Dr.Steven Greer fan now.

Allan
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
I got through most of the book O.K. but I found the last 5 or 6 chapters to be a real struggle. I read Hidden Truth as s.f. after coming across the statement " the truth hides itself". I can buy into U.F.O.s, after all there are many unexplained manifestations in our world.However I would have liked to have seen more corroboratory evidence as to some of the author's more outlandish claims. Still, a very provocative look at a very controversial topic.
Jesse Webb
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a must-read if you want to know the TRUTH about extraterrestrials, UFOs, and what's REALLY going on. My favorite part is that this book is so full of a greater vision for planet Earth and points to a future full of peace, joy, love, and spiritual enlightenment - with our ET brothers and sisters who are here to assist us in creating that new reality!
Ashley Brim
Apr 02, 2013 rated it did not like it
I really liked Dr. Greer and fully support The Disclosure Project, but this book was ridiculous. I couldn't finish it.
Don
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
After watching Steven Greer's documentary "Sirius", I came to the very easy conclusion that he is a remarkable intellect. I was then motivated to listen to several Youtube videos that featured his lectures.

This book could easily be termed an autobiography, as it gives insight into many aspects of Steve's fascinating life. If you enjoy listening to Dr. Greer, then you will likely find this book to be a positive reading experience, as I did.
Erik Graff
May 26, 2009 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Greer fans
Recommended to Erik by: Michael Miley
Shelves: biography
I was first introduced to Steven Greer by Michael Miley, then an editor of UFO Magazine, who had some of the Disclosure Project interview recordings. Since that time I've made a point of watching all the testimony available on the Web collected by Dr. Greer and his colleagues. For this effort of interviewing and recording over 600 authoritative UFO experiencers, the Disclosure Project is to be applauded and encouraged.

Dr. Greer himself, however, is another matter. This book, which is basically a
Raf
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fascinating and intriguing book. I do have to warn you as the reader, you have to have an extremely open mind to read this though. Most of Dr. Greer’s ideas, concepts, and beliefs are very hard to believe; sounds more like something out of science fiction novels and TV shows. But whether you choose to believe in ET’s or any kind of conspiracies, I found a couple of interesting questions after reading this book. Why would so many high level government officials, corporate executives, an ...more
Matt Gray
Aug 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
Human beings are meaning making machines, we can't help but connect dots that may or may not be there... Ugh, this book was a waste of time. Leave information and revelations about the search for intelligent life to those who are willing to dedicate themselves to the scientific method.
Julie
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This Dr. is has (b)old medicine
Monica
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was ok
I actually didn't finish it. I just don't have the inspiration to continue it anymore. Maybe one day I will, but for now, it's going back on the shelf.
Bryan
Aug 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Amazing.
Dean Sundmark
Jan 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great biographical story of Dr. Greer. Basis for CSeti perspective and wonderful spiritual insights. Very good work on ET cosmology.
Amy
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Lots of good knowledge in this book and it deepens your faith and your beliefs of what you know and don't know. It has changed my outlook on aliens and I believe that what the doctor says is true.
Val
Sep 27, 2011
Alicia Perkins
Sep 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Threat: The Secret Agenda What the Aliens Really Want and How They Plan to Get It
  • Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA
  • Codex Magica: Secret Signs, Mysterious Symbols, and Hidden Codes of the Illuminati
  • The Key: A True Encounter
  • Need to Know: UFOs, the Military and Intelligence
  • My Life as a Seer: The Lost Memories: The Lost Memoirs
  • Ra Material
  • A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America
  • Alien Agenda: Investigating the Extraterrestrial Presence Among Us
  • A.D. After Disclosure: The People's Guide to Life After Contact
  • The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies
  • Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults
  • Thought-Forms
  • Lost Knowledge of the Ancients: A Graham Hancock Reader
  • Operation Trojan Horse
  • Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found And The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed
  • Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda
  • Mutants and Mystics: Science Fiction, Superhero Comics, and the Paranormal