Start by marking “The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)” as Want to Read:
The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)

The Doors of Time (The Doors of Time #1)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  1,012 Ratings  ·  138 Reviews
Fanfiction: Supernatural RPF/CW RPF
Jensen Ackles/Jared Padelecki
It’s not like Jensen doesn’t try to fit in and make friends, he really does. It just seems like nothing he does is good enough for them. If he smiles they blink. If he speaks they stare.

And whenever they see him coming they get this panicked look in their eyes like they want to run away and they don’t even kn
Published 2009 by Self Published on LJ

To ask other readers questions about The Doors of Time, please sign up.

Rachel Book one has a ten year gap in it. Some of the stories fill in the ten year gap, and then the stories continue on after book one ends. I suggest…moreBook one has a ten year gap in it. Some of the stories fill in the ten year gap, and then the stories continue on after book one ends. I suggest reading them in the order listed in the series.(less)

Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
10++++ stars!

OH MY GOD this book was so good. SO GOOD. It was just a beautiful, romantic work of art.

I have never seen Supernatural and so I can't compare the book to the show. To me, it was just an amazing, magical story. I just finished reading Beautiful Bastard, another book that is fan fiction (basically). "The Doors of Time" makes "Beautiful Bastard" look like the author of "Beautiful Bastard" just wrote "nngngngn lkjkljjjjj kkokokkk" instead of words. The prose of "The Doors of Time" is
Vio
A whole lot of wonderful and the guys are awesome, the story went far beyond my expectations (not that I really knew what I was in for). Jensen is amazing and his talents are a magical and exhilarating experience, if at times quite frightening for everyone. Jensen, Jared and Chris are special, great characters and adorable in their own right, who make this such a gripping if somewhat emotionally difficult story. Tears, angst, cuddles, laughter and pure joy all let loose with absolutely
Sheziss

“Awesome. Dude.”

description

I promised a sweet if it was good, and you know what?

It deserves the whole store!

Because I’ve found a treasure in this book!

You have no idea how I want a paperback of this!

I’m so happy I read this book!

My dear, you know it is free?

You know I had to pay more than 15 euros for some crappy books?

Please, don’t waste your money or your time, just read this book.

Trust me!

Did I sound arrogant?

Sorry, I’m hexed.

Well, ok, let’s explain why.

Jared senses immediately Jensen is not an ordi
Alex

Supernatural fanfiction?

Sure, why not?.. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*after reading half*
My body was not ready...
Hosted by imgur.com

DNF at 50%. Too boring, too long, too everything. The writing was great, but the story lacked the elements to keep me invested. The characters were interesting, but again, the story kept dragging. Ran out of patience.
Monika
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, g-fanfic
This was my first time reading fanfiction, I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was very pleasantly surprised. This was a beautifully written love story that captured my heart right from the beginning.

I fell in love with Jensen right from the start, so many times I just wanted to grab him, hold him in my arms to protect him, my heart ached for him. Jared...what can I say about Jared? He was the sweetest boy a perfect friend for Jensen and more mature than his 13 yrs. I thought I might have some tr
Dreamer
A beautifully written free to read book, don't miss this one..

"My point is if he's got the frigging sun eating out of his hand he's got as much power as God. You ever read the Bible, Jared? You remember what God did when he got pissed off?"
Vivian
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Epic love story.

Jared and Jensen story with heartbreak, magic, and music. Beautiful and sad and hopeful and despairing and... a long path to get to where they need to be. There are no shortcuts. Sometimes patience is all you have until it seems like it's too long, and you're stretched so thin that you begin to evanesce.

There's tons of allegories here. The music is beautiful, but not so much that if you don't have an affinity to it that it is oppressive or overbearing. Music is Jensen's form of
Shirley Frances
Mar 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Where to start? This book is not a short read. It is certainly not a light read. But it is an EXCEPTIONAL read! The author takes on on a wonderful ride. From the MCs childhood to their adulthood. This journey was filled with so much self discovery, love, understanding, prejudice and hurt that at times I had to take a break and get my shit together.

The writing was brilliant! Every emotion was perfectly expressed. I enjoyed every emotion from heartache to laughter. At one point I was laughing out
Xing
Aug 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Rating: 4-4.5 stars

Before I begin my (overly long) review, I just want to make apparent that you do not have to be a fan, or have even watched a single episode of Supernatural to read this ebook.

The Doors of Time (DOT) is a story about two boys. You have Jensen, who has magical/supernatural abilities. He can change the weather, project his conscious and unconscious emotions onto others, freeze time, conjure thunderstorms in his own bedroom, and just about anything you can think of. He is also lo
John The Cosmic Wanderer
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories that I will never forget in a very long time and maybe not ever. 624 pages gone in just a few hours. Sweet, funny, romantic, heartbreaking and most of all this was magical!

The writing, when magical things happen when Jensen was around Jared, were just beautiful. I think I fell in love a couple of times while reading this #iknowimaromantic :)

This now one of may favorite reads of all time!

A million stars!!!!

• Do I Seem Bulletproof to You?
  • Heart in Hand
  • The Student Prince (The Student Prince, #1)
  • Just Hit Send
  • It's Like This
  • Art Criticism
  • Pretty Shade of Grey
  • Like a Sparrow Through the Heart (Like a Sparrow, #1)
  • Close Protection
  • But then, My Homework Was Never Quite Like This (Homework Verse, #1)
  • Restraint
  • Turn (Turn!verse, #1)
  • Desert Dropping
  • Balancing Karma
  • Falls Chance Ranch (Falls Chance Ranch #1)
  • Underlying
  • Bond
  • The Girl For Me

The Doors of Time (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Unplayed Piano (The Doors of Time, #2)
  • My Home Is Nowhere Without You (The Doors of Time, #3)
  • Teachers of the Heart (The Doors of Time, #4)
  • A Second Spring (The Doors of Time, #5)
  • This is My Tune for Taking (the doors of time, #6)
  • Just an Ordinary Day (The Doors of Time, #7)
  • Happier Holidays (The Doors of Time, #8)
  • Oh Vienna (The Doors of Time, #9)
  • The Story of Our Life (It Starts Right Here) (The Doors of Time, #10)
  • This Strange and Mournful Day (The Doors of Time, #11)
“I think i might even have preferred being the one gone and forgotten, rather than the one left behind without so much as memories"..” 14 likes
“A depressed Mormon kid kills himself after having gay sex?" Chris sighs. "Jensen, I hate to break your bubble of self-importance but you and your dick, however magical I'm sure it is, did not do that. He could have had sex with Johnny-next-door and it would have done the same thing. Believe me. So please, no more 'I kill people with my dick' guilt, ok?” 12 likes