Start by marking “Healing the Sick: A Living Classic” as Want to Read:
Healing the Sick: A Living Classic

Healing the Sick: A Living Classic

Healing The Sick - A Living Classic!

Over 1,000,000 SOLD!

Healing the Sick has been acclaimed around the world to be a modern-day classic on divine healing. Throughout his ministry, T.L. Osborn has personally witnessed the miraculous healings of multitudes of individuals who have heard and believed on the resurrection power of Jesus Christ.

This is a powerful book, so powerfu
Published December 1st 1986 by Harrison House (first published January 1st 1955)

Steve Bremner
Jul 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I was given a paperback copy of this classic in Bible college for my Divine Healing class. Though lengthy, I finished it, along with many highlights and markings in a matter of days. I could not put it down. It lit a fire in me to see more miracles and healings in my life and ministry.

I've since moved to the mission field and could not bring all the books I own with me, but this was one of the handful I brought with me. I'm so glad it's available for the Kindle now and can bless more people thro
Tom Tammaro
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excellent . Encouraging. Biblically sound
August Maclauchlan
Aug 08, 2012 rated it really liked it

Amazing!
Encouragement. I am
Going to get several copies and give them to friend's and family!
James Owen
Apr 27, 2013 rated it liked it
This is as good book to read about healing, healing scriptures, and testimonies of how God has healed many people all over the world of blindness, deafness, and many other infirmities. This book builds your faith in God who is who we go to for healing.
Dany
Mar 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of the best (if not the best) books on how to experience the power of God. It's written in a relevant way, practical and balanced. Filled with strong arguments and moving testimonies. If I had to recommend one book beside the Bible, it would definitely be this one!
Kelly
Mar 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
this will change your way of reading the bible --- God's word is living and powerful.
all we need to do is believe!
Cindy
Jul 12, 2012 added it
This is the BEST book I have EVER read!
Andries-louis Botes
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Solid Woord - building faith - love this book.
Tim Wolfe
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Good News is even better than you think.

God. Faith. More than just words. TL Osborn explains in this book what God promises in His book, the Bible. The question is do we have the faith to appropriate what God offers. And the gift of healing might just be one of God's greatest benefits because we can show the love and power of God by sharing our care for humanity and the desire for healing of the hurting in both a spiritual and physical and mental way.
Jodi Woody
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
This is a must read for every Christian, especially if they are dealing with illness or sickness. I give it five stars and it has changed the way I look at healing. So thankful for this book. Written in a way that is easy to understand, backed up with scriptures. There is a section in the back with testimonies of healings all over the world and some pictures in the middle of T.L. and his wife. Great read. Don't rush through it but take your time and let it sink in.
Mandy Brandt
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my top 10. A must read. So much gold in here.
Ampat Varghese
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Straight forward, coming from the heart of the Living Christ, emphasising the truth of sins being forgiven, the sinner being redeemed from the power of sin (missing the divine mark) and then going forward into the space where forgiveness/redemption includes healing for all who come to the Messiah for help. Questions the general evangelical and Christian teaching that only sin is forgiven and that sickness might continue to be God's will for many in terms of "chastening", "refining in the fire", ...more
Bob George
Dec 09, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes we as humans have the ability to limit God and his miracles. This book will open your eyes to the wonderful mystery of the Miracle of Healing. It will help you better grasp the wonders God has in store for us.
Yvette Dempster
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional! This is a must read for everyone wanting to know about healing. This book dispels lots of horrible doctrine that has crept into the Church over the years about healing like: does God heal everyone? Does God want people well?
Shaidornell Swer
Undoubtedly the greatest book on healing! (Except, of course, for the Bible!) Every born again Christian must read this book. It is one of the greatest books ever written!
Wilbert Mutoko
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very powerful book on healing. I enjoy it over and over
Helen Mcpherson
  • Neighboring Faiths: A Christian Introduction to World Religions
  • Holy Bible: NIV Student
  • The Blood Covenant
  • Reel Spirituality: Theology and Film in Dialogue
  • The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life/The Most Important Year in a Man's Life: What Every Bride Needs to Know / What Every Groom Needs to Know
  • Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough: A Guide to Nine Biblical Fasts
  • Discipleship Essentials: A Guide to Building Your Life in Christ
  • For Better or for Best: A Valuable Guide to Knowing, Understanding, and Loving Your Husband
  • Love for a Lifetime: Building a Marriage That Will Go the Distance
  • God Wants You Well: What the Bible Really Says about Walking in Divine Health
  • Preparing for Marriage
  • Wisdom of Narnia
  • A Glimpse of Jesus: The Stranger to Self-Hatred
“faith cannot be exercised when one is undecided as to whether or not God will heal all. If He will not heal all, then we are forced to consider in every case: "I wonder if God wills to heal this one? Or is this one of the unfortunate ones whom God wills to remain sick and to suffer?" How could we ever pray the prayer of faith with such uncertainty in our minds?” 4 likes
“Let it be a settled fact: It is God's will to heal you. You have a right to healing as well as forgiveness when you believe. God said: I am the Lord who heals you (Ex. 15:26). If God said this, and God cannot lie, He meant it. What God says is true. So, healing is yours. Healing is part of the gospel and is to be preached throughout all the world and to every creature, to the end of the world (Mark 16:15; Matt. 28:20). Being part of the gospel, the divine blessing of physical healing is for all.” 3 likes