Jump to ratings and reviews

Broken Trust

I’m what some people call the bogeyman. Most people have the good sense to be afraid of me. Unfortunately, my best friend’s little sister is NOT most people.

She’s not afraid of me at all. But she should be. She doesn’t know the secrets I’m hiding.

Look, Lucia Demarco is a handful. She’s stubborn, gorgeous, a magnet for trouble, and sets my blood on fire.

Ignore that last part. I can’t have her. I promised my best friend on his deathbed that I’d always take care of her. And I have…never you mind about the thoughts that plague me at night.

The point is, she’s been poking her head where it doesn’t belong and now some idiots are about to find out why the call me the reaper.

I hear former hitmen make the best bodyguards. True story!

I’ll keep my word and keep Lucia safe. And I absolutely refuse to give in to her sunny smile or sharp wit.

I can be strong. Or will I risk just one taste?
Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Nana Malone

159 books2,342 followers
Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling author, Nana Malone writes Sexy Feel-Good Romance and loves of all things romance and adventure.

That love started with a tattered romantic suspense she "borrowed" from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
1 (1%)
1 star
0 (0%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.