Start by marking “Advanced Google AdWords” as Want to Read:
Advanced Google AdWords

Advanced Google AdWords

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  258 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Master Google AdWords and get more out of your campaigns

What's the secret to making every pay-per-click of your Google AdWords really pay? This must-have guide-written by a Google Advanced AdWords seminar instructor-shows you exactly how to apply advanced techniques and tactics for better results. Discover the best tools for keyword research, tips on crafting winning ad co
Published April 5th 2010 by Sybex (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Advanced Google AdWords, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Advanced Google AdWords

Srdjan Solkotovic
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very helpful book indeed.
James Paden
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I used it more like a reference book. It was terrific. Told me what I wanted to know on topics that are incredibly hard to Google.
Jayson
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brad Geddes is an authority when it comes to advanced Google Adwords Management techniques. The book takes the user well beyond the basics and provides useful methods which an adwords manager can employ to save valuable time.

Having been managing adwords accounts since 2002, I have a very good grasp on most competences required for adwords. It is refreshing to know that I can take my game to the next level with Brad's methods.

If you are serious about investing time in learning adwords inside out,
Ngoclinhdnl
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Started my current job knowing very little about Paid Search so I found myself this book with the hope it could help me learn some basics. It has not only provided me with strong foundation of Search, but also bring in various innovations/features that I could potentially use in for the client's campaigns. Whenever I read this book, I feel so motivated to learn more and more!
Definitely recommend this book for all people doing Paid Search as it will do you wonder or at least question you about th
William Burruss
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: real-estate-land
With all of the money I spend on advertising/marketing, online is where you want to be. Even here you can easily blow a great deal of money. You have to either know what to do, or be able to explain how to do it. Google Adwords is a must know for advertising. Brad Geddes has created a fantastic "how to" book. I would recommend that you read it slowly, and constantly create ads you may want to run. As you go through the book create new drafts of your ad. That helped me a great deal.
Katana
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The best there is for solid and actionable adfvice on navigating the waters of Google advertising.
Cescuschrist
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marketing
Inspiring!
Elizabeth
Jun 25, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I won this book here on GR. It arrived in the mail earlier this week and I sat down and read it in one day. Here's what I advise:

If you are considering using Googel AdWords for marketing and promoting, this book is a must-read.

If you are currently buying into the Google AdWords market as a way of promoting and advertising, you really should have this book as a guide.

I have a background as a publicity/marketing writer and some of my clients are in the top list of corporations (background on my w
Arjen
Dec 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
After search engine optimization of our website I wanted to reduce our bounce rate and learn more about managing our ad word campaign on Baidu. Since there are no English language books on this topic I read this very informative book on Google Adwords. Although Baidu does not have even a quarter of the functionality of Baidu, the book did contain a lot of pointers that will help us devise advertisement campaigns, and landing pages. Fingers crossed for more sales leads and conversions.
Nicolas
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marketing
Read till chapter 9 included. Even though is was written a long time ago (2012), it is still very effective in explaining the core concepts and optimisation techniques behind adwords.
Colin
Jan 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All you need to know to manage successful Adwords campaigns.
Christoph
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
The book covers almost everything. Although it is a bit dated e.g. I can't find anything about modified broad match. Most principles still count though.
Rachel Meyers
Sep 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a fantastic book for any of you online marketers out there. Well worth the money. It's highly detailed with lots of great adwords ideas. My campaign improved a lot after reading it.
Ji
Jun 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: business, technical
Quite a decent read among all the books about Google AdWords - this book actually tells you some true intelligence "behind the scene". Recommend for curious minds similar as mine -
Heather Stang
Azcar
Sep 25, 2016
Google adwords Campaigns 1 1 Nov 25, 2017 02:25AM
  • The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
  • Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes
  • Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
  • Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability & Science of Customer Centricity [With CDROM]
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets
  • Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
  • Tested Advertising Methods
  • Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer
  • AdWords For Dummies
  • Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
  • Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
  • Thought Contagion: When Ideas ACT Like Viruses (The Kluwer International Series in Engineering & Computer Science)
  • Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
  • Speedwealth
  • Marketing in the Age of Google: Your Online Strategy Is Your Business Strategy
  • What Clients Love: A Field Guide to Growing Your Business
  • The Social Life of Information
  • Google Analytics: Understanding Visitor Behavior

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »
“When ads become part of the information-gathering process, they cease to be ads. At this point in time, they are pieces of information that consumers are seeking. Wouldn’t you like your ads to be sought after, not ignored?” 0 likes