Start by marking “This Is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth” as Want to Read:
This Is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth

This Is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  1 review
Join the fun on this interactive journey while learning to clean the air, reduce pollution, recycle, and more. Nine double-sided puzzle pieces are included in this book so kids can create two different puzzles!
Board Book, 12 pages
Published March 9th 2010 by Little Simon (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about This Is Our World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Is Our World

Kaycie
This is Our World: A Story About Taking Care of the Earth by Emily Sollinger is story all about Earth Day. Earth Day is creating awareness of how to take care of where we live. This book goes through what it looks like to hep the Earth by recycling, cleaning the air, cleaning the pollution, and more. The overall point of this book is to create awareness at a young age of the importance to keeping our planet clean. Something I really enjoy about this book is how there are nine puzzle pieces inclu ...more
Hamda
Hamda is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Janelle Phinney
Janelle Phinney marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Elizabeth Hills
Elizabeth Hills marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2010
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2010
Dinner with OLIVIA OLIVIA Plants a Garden Dora Celebrates Earth Day! (Dora the Explorer) Olivia Cooks Up a Surprise Crystal Kingdom Adventures (Dora the Explorer)