Start by marking “Dream On ” as Want to Read:
Dream On

Read Book

Dream On

(Mark Appleton Thrillers #2)

Evil is on the hunt...And it s tracking you!

RUSSIA, JUNE 19, 1966

THERE is a story about a Red Dog that is running wild, killing sheep and other livestock under the watchful eye of a full moon. One farmer, who claimed to have seen the Red Dog, said it looked like a man, but ran on all fours and foamed at the mouth. This account was never confirmed.

NEW YORK, AUGUST 23, 20
ebook
Published (first published January 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Dream On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream On

Nancy
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Something good?

I did get some answers to the previous book. This one took an unexpected turn that I have mixed feelings about.
Quentin Feduchin
Aug 17, 2013 rated it liked it
"Good read; somewhat irritating; ultimately disappointing."
I read the "UNCUT EDITION".
It's all very well, so, one gets all the 'original' words. But books are edited for a reason, maybe to reduce the length, but certainly to improve readability.
In this case the editor was right, it needed editing. Firstly I doubt that the book contained much more than a dozen additional pages before the editing, secondly the main reason for editing was readability, and finally the extra bits were annoying and di
Judith Barrow
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Terry Tyler’s novel, Dream On, took me by surprise. I wasn't sure what to expect, I wasn’t even sure that I’d like the book as much as the ones of this authors I’d previously read. But I took it as a challenge to myself because I know nothing of rock music, intensely dislike television celebrity talent shows and, to be honest, having read the write up about Dream On, thought I wouldn't be able to relate to any of these characters

How wrong I was. This book, for me, was an exposé on human frailtie
Brenda  Whitner
Jan 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Sequel to Sweet Dreams Mark Appleton and Kirk Weston are after the missing General Taras or Red Dog. He is looking to take over the United Stated. You also have Emily who is after Mark. Emily is Chaos, she is bombing different locations. The WJA is after trying to correct what is wrong. But is Red Dog too much for them. This was a page turner as was the first one. The ending a bit unrealistic but good, nonetheless. I enjoy his writing and look forward to the next book.
Robbie
I had a little trouble getting into this book, but I stayed with it and enjoyed the action. I saw some reviews that compared Aaron Patterson with James Patterson and I have to disagree. I see nothing similar in their writing except they are both fast-paced. I think that I'll be reading the next in this series and get a better feel for the author. I rated this one 4.3 stars.
Cheryl
Aug 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
I think I like this one even better than the first in the series! Vigilantes making "right" what our government and law enforcement can't seem to get done through normal channels. Great concept! Looking forward to the next in the series!
Shannon Bevis
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Recommend to everyone!!!!
Oct 11, 2010 rated it liked it
this one is a mass cluster of differant stories that all have that oh my god moment at the end. well worth it.
Donna
Feb 22, 2012 rated it did not like it
So disappointed after reading the first one Sweet Dreams. I found this to be ridiculous!! As if one man could get away with so much crime. Totally unbelievable and boring!!
T3-1eaamazon.com
Great Book! Great book!
Terri
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I struggled with parts of this second book of the series, but as I got to the end, I found that I was intrigued enough to want to read the next one.
Tracy
May 27, 2012 rated it liked it
So far so good...nice follow after Sweet Dreams
Jessica
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is one book I finished fast!! It was that good!! :)
Cristy McCormick
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
definitely kept me on the edge of my seat! very good book!
Diane
Jun 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book as much as the first... although, sometimes it was a little unbelievable. (Like that couldn't really happen!)
Anupama Talwai
Jul 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Pretty exciting. looking forward to book 3
Angie Spoto
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great thriller

Excellent suspense of never knowing what is going to happen next
Holds your interest and can't wait to read the next book
Jay
Nov 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
It was free on Kindle. That was the plus side. Probably just not my kind of book. Technology was inconsistent an implausible for time frame etc.
Mariann
Sep 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
This book was nothing like the first book, sweet dreams.. I was very disappointed.. I'm going to pass on reading the 3rd book in the series..
Lucicox
Oct 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Keeps you turning the page to find out what happens next.
Jack Patterson
May 23, 2017
Anthony Kropidlowski
Jan 01, 2018
T.J.Catterall
rated it did not like it
Feb 05, 2016
Tess
Feb 22, 2018
darlene nutter
May 21, 2014

• No Cure For Murder
  • Amanda's Eyes (A.J. Gregson)
  • Cry of the Needle
  • Betrayed
  • Dark Men (Silver Bear, #3)
  • Cloudburst (Art Jefferson, #1)
  • Lost in Shadows (Shadow Ops, #2)
  • Twisted Justice
  • Came a Shadow
  • Face of a Killer (Sydney Fitzpatrick #1)
  • Metro Star Murders
  • The Devil's Deep (Devil's Deep, #1)
  • The Voynich Cypher (Dr. Stephen Archer Cross, #2)
  • Mortal Pursuit
  • The Lost Coast
  • The Collected (Jonathan Quinn, #6)
  • Purified
  • Drummer Boy (Sheriff Frank Littlefield, #2)

Mark Appleton Thrillers (3 books)
  • Sweet Dreams
  • In Your Dreams (Mark Appleton #3)