Start by marking “The Mediterranean Millionaire's Reluctant Mistress” as Want to Read:
The Mediterranean Millionaire's Reluctant Mistress

The Mediterranean Millionaire's Reluctant Mistress

When Alejandro Santiago discovers he has a young son, his money and power mean he easily wins custody from the boy's aunt, Brynne Sullivan. But he hasn't counted on Brynne being so feisty, passionate--and beautiful.

He agrees to her plea for a month's visit. There's just one problem for Brynne: the Mediterranean millionaire is not just arrogant--he's also infuriatingly gorg
Published January 2nd 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published November 1st 2007)

Havva
Feb 24, 2011 Havva rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dreadfulromance
Don't normally rate books I haven't read all the way through, but I opened this in the library while looking at the shelf of new english books, and feel the need to object to the tortures inflicted on innocent adjectives.

If anyone knows a man out there who can actually "firm his jaw squarely" I'd love to see it.
Tia
Nov 25, 2012 Tia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I simply adored the heroines snappy comments towards the hero. I fell in love with the argumentative banter that both of them seemed to do, until they fell into bed with each other. It was a good read.
Charlie
Jun 08, 2017 Charlie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After being introduced to our tall dark and handsome H you can kind of see why our h had concerns about the attention her nephew would get from his father and tbh she was rightly concerned, he really doesn't seem too bothered just carrying on with his life and business meetings as usual and treating our h as a nanny really. I loved the witty banter between the 2 and the fact she stands up to him repeatedly and he just doesn't know what to do with her. I found it an enjoyable read although the 8 ...more
Roub
Jul 04, 2014 Roub rated it liked it
nice read! the title is misleading as brynne was never alejandro's mistress. he did not even pursue her to be his mistress! they both tried hard to resist this fatal attraction. in the end, they cud not and ended up having sex followed by a declaration of love after 4 days! so i dunno where the title came from! i especially loved the heroine's character! brynne was feisty, annoying and did not give an inch! i admired her for never giving up and never hiding. after they had had sex (the only time ...more
Tonya Warner
Brynne can not just let her nephew go with the cold, unfeeling man who has been found to be his natural father. Trying to deal with the death of her brother and his wife, Brynne now must fight to stay in the life of her nephew, as well as fight her attraction to Alejandro.

A nice story.
ʝαиє
Well, quite a good read actually. I think I really enjoy their words of 'war' more than anything.
Engy
Engy rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2016
Mariam Abdelalim
Mariam Abdelalim rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2013
Amary Chapman
Amary Chapman rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
David G
David G rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Shradha
Shradha rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2012
lourdes_quintano
lourdes_quintano rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2010
Claudia Morrone
Claudia Morrone rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2015
Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2011
Arissa
Arissa rated it did not like it
Apr 19, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2010
Aya
Aya rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2012
Rach
Rach rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2014
TriciaLen
TriciaLen rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Shanelle
Shanelle rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Mary A. McCormick
Mary A. McCormick rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2017
Lamia
Lamia rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Carey
Carey rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2015
Chloe
Chloe rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2014
Tomy
Tomy rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2013
Denita
Denita rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2011
LLCSpokane
LLCSpokane rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have written almost 200 romance novels in contemporary and Regency.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author and recipient of the 2015 RWA Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2014 I received a Pioneer of Romance Award from Romantic Times in the US and in 2012 I was recognised by Queen Elizabeth II for my 'outstanding service to literature'.

I am very happily married to Peter with six sons, and live on the
More about Carole Mortimer...