Start by marking “Take Me (Naughty Nooners)” as Want to Read:
Take Me (Naughty Nooners)

Take Me

(Naughty Nooners)

An Ellora's Cave Naughty Nooners story.

"I want to taste you." His voice seduced her. His body, costumed in a linen kilt and a mask of the ancient Egyptian lion-headed god of the massacre, made her body burn. It was inappropriate, unprofessional, but when he spoke, "I'm not a gentle lover. I'll take you fast. I'll take you hard, and I won't stop until we've both come." Dian
Published March 5th 2009 by Ellora's Cave Publishing (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Take Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Me

Dina
Oooh, I liked this nooner. The ending was predictable - you just have to pay attention to the little clues - but Thad and Diana were sweet and very likable. Plus, there was nothing too kinky in the love scenes to scare me away, thankfully. :)
Brandi ;)
I'm new to the whole erotica/romance genre of books. I've been toying with some novels, what to read first, where to start my journey without going to far too fast. After much debate I figured I'd start out with a couple short stories first, you know get my feet wet before jumping in to the deep end. Don't want to shock the system too soon. I have my sights set on Backstage Pass but I have been warned/advised to build up to it rather than plunging in head first. So, this is my first erotica shor ...more
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
This was a fun little read. Hot without too much kink and with an ending that made me smile!
Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne
Feb 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Intriguing little tale! Don't be fooled, this is not one of those cheap thrill short stories. The author does a great job of setting it up and providing adequate background and insight into the characters. She has a very fast paced and interesting style. My only complaint was that this is a short story! I hope the author decides to make a novel length version one day. Definitely one of the best erotic shorts out there!
Arianne Cruz
Nov 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing plot, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. This book is great! I think I found a new author to add to my favorite list along with Stacey Kennedy :)

This book was set at a museum during an Egyptian exhibit party. The chemistry between the two characters were amazing. The author did a great job making the words come alive and paint a picture in the reader's mind.

The ending was BEAUTIFUL. It was so romantic! I love romantic books with a little spice added to it :)

Bravo.
Mel
This ebook is (or was) free on Amazon; honestly i bought it out of boredom and no idea of what to read. I am beyond surprise at the story. I love it, so sweet and tender, yet incredibly hot and steamy.

Is a short story, about 10, maybe 15 pages long (i am never sure on the kindle). I truly enjoyed this one.
Mya
May 15, 2013 rated it liked it
not bad nor good its eff
Megan
A very short story. Thad seduces Diana at a museum party. Thad is dressed as an Egyptian god. The surprise ending is great- I never guessed!
Thom Swennes
Jan 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: free-e-book
Dr. Diana Anderson is a young, intelligent, vibrant and lonely Denver museum associate. During a gala night opening she is accosted by Thad. His self-confidence is a heady drug she finds hard to resist. He doesn’t mince words and plainly states his desire to have her sexually. They seem to personify lust at first sight. The question that occurs to them and the reader is how can something so wrong feel so right? Their actions are decadence at its sweetest revealing hedonistic indulgences that are ...more
Charity
Jan 05, 2012 rated it liked it
I have read several of these types of books with the little “surprise ending” so I caught on in the first page. I thought the story was very well written in the technical aspect. This is a 16 page quickie so I wasn’t looking for deep characterization and plot, just for a little fun, which is exactly what I got. The sex scene was fun, not mind-blowing, but still good.

I have one issue with the story, which is why I rated it a 3 instead of a 4.
(view spoiler)
Jessie Morgan
Mar 26, 2012 rated it liked it
The story was nice, the technical aspects almost flawless, and the sex pretty darn hot. However, the characters fell a little flat. Kane should either have been nicer or gone all the way over into bad boy mode (which is what I'd have preferred, frankly) considering who and what he was. Sadly, the HEA at the end was equally flat, as if the author didn't quite know how to end it, said, 'Well, they've got to get together somehow' and just stuck that on there. If you're only going to read it for the ...more
Charles
Sep 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
I've been reading more erotica lately, frankly because I'm thinking about writing one myself and I figured I should get familiar with what is being done these days. I got this one from Amazon for the Kindle. It's a longish short story. I got caught in traffic on my commute this morning and we were backed up for almost half an hour, just enough time to start and finish this one. The writing was really good and the story was pretty sexy. A little dirty and kind of sweet too. I enjoyed it.

Shanna
Aug 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+
Cleaver, cleaver story. I very much enjoyed the lead up to the ending, which was the best I've read in a long time. The sex scene was delicious and very kinky, but not raunchy in anyway, and the lead up to the fun was cleaver.

This story has a great surprise ending, and I enjoyed not knowing until that point. I also loved the great character developement and the longing to find out who her Egyptian God was for the evening. The game they played was sexy and fun, and I'm sure it's one that many peo
Ruby
Jan 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, kindle-reads
Angel **Book Junkie**
I am not going to sit and justify my feelings on this story. I feel like a lot of these short stories should really be more. Is it that authors are so excited to publish that they stop writing before the whole story is told? I do not know the scenes in this book were not even great. I feel like the worst reviewer in the world lately I just am having trouble finding something that really is written well in such a short story.
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
I thought I would never see the end of this short story. I thought this will be one of those short erotic novels that I will forget in a long time. I was mistaken. Although this isn't a lengthy one, I'm glad there was a plot that I was able to follow. I am glad because there was a reason why a super hot, erotic steamy scene was incorporated in the book. The twist or unexpected ending was something that surprised me. I am really glad I read it until the end.
Jessica
Apr 22, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bad-erotica
apparently the theme of tonight was the "twist" being an unsurprising marriage of the couple. this book was kinda disjointed and read awkwardly. the scenes werent very hot to start with and i completely shut down when his "nails scraped the walls of her vagina" that sounds incredibly painful and not at all enjoyable. would not read again
Devon
Apr 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This was good, a bit slow in the beginning but it made up for it with the sexscene. I wasn't sure though if the heroine had cheated in the end or was aware at all times exactly who she was sleeping with. Still, pretty awesome. I'll Definitly look for other work by this author.
Ralph Gallagher
Cute little story. Not much plot, but more of a glimpse into the night of a woman. I think the author tried a bit too hard to show off her knowledge of ancient Egypt, but other than that it wasn't bad. Probably the best "Naughty Nooner" I've read so far, which is kinda sad.
Naughty Reads
Jan 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Take Me was a really good quickie read. I loved the anticipation that the characters stirred in each other. My favorite part of the story was the sweetness factor, you don't always find that in erotic stories, especially ones this short. Definitely worth downloading. Easily read before bed!
Alisa
Jul 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, 2011
This was a cute quick read. The sex was hot without the kink with a capital K that I have been reading. Anticipation of whom her masked lover was kept it intriguing and the ending was a surprise which made it even better. Best one I have read in a while
Beckey
Mar 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Look for the author is the easiest way to find this free ebook!
At a costume dressed Egyptian art exhibit at a musuem a husband (which you don't find out until the end..Sorry for the spoiler) surprises his wife with a memorable visit that she will never forget.
Very Interesting
Stephanie
Sep 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: naughty-romance
Candice
Jul 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, quick, and fun!

I'd read this one before, and it's always an indication of good things when you want to read a quick little fix like this more than once. :)

M/F, with nothing out of the ordinary.
Serena
May 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mf

My Rating System:
Stacy Wollett
Aug 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Enjoyed the short read wasn't a fan of the ending. There are a lot of people who probably like the ending but it was just something that I wasn't that big of a fan of.
Kelly
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Super short Amazon freebie.
Book Slut
May 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, kindle, 2011
love Love LOVED this one!

It's a short story, easliy read in an hour. It's steamy and so very cute! I'm still smiling over the ending!
Crystal S

Hot and short, but nothing special.
Rustye
Jul 24, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp, mf
A sweet hot romance. Well done.

• Desire in the Dark
  • Kayla's Birthday Present
  • Tessa's Ambassador
  • Seychelles Sunset (Cougar Challenge #2.5)
  • Door Prize
  • Hunting Evander: Strange Worlds : Book One
  • Master's Thief
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Interlude in Pearl (Pearl #2.5)
  • Scoring (Lowell High School #2.5)
  • Thrill of the Hunt
  • Hot Moon Rising
  • Maui Heat
  • Lap Dance
  • Saying Yes
  • Peak Energy
  • Playing Hardball
  • Haunted by the Past
Who am I? I'm the woman you pass on the street who smiles at you. I'm your best friend with that tiny secret you wonder about. Ultimately, I'm you. A lover of romance and someone who sees life in bright colors.

There are so many amazing wonders in the world we live in, so many questions as to who we are, our mythologies and belief systems, how we were able to build the civilizations of the ancient

Naughty Nooners (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Naughty Nooners Anthology
  • The After Party
  • The Bad Widow
  • Better Late Than Never (Adrianna's, #2)
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Caught Red-Handed
  • Changing Perspective
  • City of Sin
  • Danu, The Return
  • Desire in the Dark
“Because you are beauty personified. You are enchanting and I am defenseless to resist.” 2 likes