Start by marking “Help! I Can't Pay My Bills: Surviving a Financial Crisis” as Want to Read:
Help! I Can't Pay My Bills: Surviving a Financial Crisis

Help! I Can't Pay My Bills: Surviving a Financial Crisis

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
In this age of skyrocketing personal debt, more and more Americans find themselves facing a financial crisis. CPA Sally Herigstad provides the strategies you need to take charge of your financial problems and get back on your feet. This clear, step-by-step guide will get you started on your way to financial security. You'll learn to:

*Create a realistic plan for reaching yo
Published December 26th 2006 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Help! I Can't Pay My Bills, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help! I Can't Pay My Bills

Monique
Jan 13, 2009 rated it liked it
this would be an excellent book if you were ever in a sever financial crisis. Not as useful if you're just trying to figure out how to deal with a "Sluggish" (ha!) economy. Still, a useful handbook if ever in need.
Christine
Oct 05, 2010 rated it liked it
I decided to read this book on a whim. We were passing the financial section in the library. I thought maybe I should read one and get some tips and ideas for cutting our expenses in this upcoming fincancial trial we are about to face. I chose this book over the many others because it seemed to be most appropriate and honestly, the title was the most catchy.

The author is a CPA and really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to taxes. But very few ideas for cutting expenses were brand new to
Lisa
Feb 04, 2009 rated it really liked it
Very well written. The write seems to honestly A. want to help. and B knows what she's talking about. There are some really good advise and worksheets to help get the budgeting and everything down. She also includes lots of examples that make it easy to relate to and see how you yourself can implement changes with out scarficiing everything. Great read for anyone trying to balance in today's economy.
Maryann