Start by marking “The Cat With A Feathery Tail And Other Stories” as Want to Read:
The Cat With A Feathery Tail And Other Stories

The Cat With A Feathery Tail And Other Stories (Popular Rewards)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  142 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Published November 25th 1993 by Award Publications Limited (first published 1993)

Jason
A poor collection of short stories for kids, each story has it's moral about not lying, always share your things and good things will happen to you. I think my daughter is too old now to find this collection interesting, I didn't get any of the usual 1000 questions I usually get when reading to her. I did expect questions during the story about the cat that tied feathers to it's tail to try and catch birds, but it just wasn't interesting enough.

The writing is not up to Enid Blyton's usual standa
Vesra (When She Reads)
Biju Samuel
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
how to read
Charles
These books are delightful for children of all ages, and, what is more, most of them have a lesson and moral to be learnt (some of which once read are never forgotten!). Absolutely recommended.

1)The Cat with a Feathery Tail: 3.75/5
11)He was Afraid!: 4/5
12)Aman
Lidya
Aug 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Beli di Cairo Book Fair tahun 99/2000 (lupa), dan suka sekali dengan cerpen-cerpennya (ada juga dongeng-dongeng). Salah satu yang paling membekas adalah "Polly's P's and Q's", yang mengajarkan bagaimana kita harus membiasakan diri untuk mengucapkan tolong dan terima kasih (dan karena cerpen ini gue selalu setidaknya mencoba selalu mengucapkan 2 kata itu). Sayang begitu balik ke Indo buku ini hilang :'(
Zen
Apr 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: middle-grade
This is the book that introduced me to Enid Blyton. I still have it on my shelves now and I've managed to preserve its condition well, which makes me happy, especially since because of it I began to read more and explore things beyond what I was used to.

Oh, and I came out of this book with one thing - lumps of sugar do cure "hee-cups"!
Sai
Sep 22, 2015 marked it as to-read
good
Kalvin
Dec 13, 2012 marked it as to-read
good
bluish silverish
Sep 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ancient-me
Love these series, really calming :)
Kimberley
Mar 09, 2012 rated it liked it
One of the very first story book I've ever read!
  • Closer Than Ever (Two of a Kind, #25)
  • Makeover Magic
  • Hocus-Pocus (Two of a Kind Diaries, #37)
  • Don't Tap-Dance on Your Teacher (Roscoe Riley Rules, #5)
  • Lizzie Goes Wild
  • Get a Clue! (Lizzie McGuire Mysteries, #1)
  • When Moms Attack! (Lizzie McGuire)
  • Fear Games (Nightmare Room Thrillogy, #1)
  • Let's Party (Two of a Kind, #8)
  • Baby & the Beast
  • Ai Yori Aoshi, Volume 2
  • Picture This (Lizzie McGuire, #5)
  • The Enchanted Island
  • It's Snow Problem (Two of a Kind, #15)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9)
  • Spellhorn
  • Fourth Grade Is A Jinx
Enid Mary Blyton (1897 - 1968) was an English author of children's books.

Born in South London, Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 192
More about Enid Blyton...

Popular Rewards (1 - 10 of 73 books)
  • The Greedy Rabbit: And Other Stories
  • The Little Brown Bear And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series I)
  • The Magic Brush And Other Stories
  • Snicker The Brownie And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series I)
  • Big Eyes The Enchanter And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series I)
  • Twelve Silver Cups and Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series 1)
  • The Teddy Bear's Tail And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series Ii)
  • A Hole In Her Pocket And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series Ii)
  • The Goblin Hat And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series Ii)
  • The Banana Robber And Other Stories (Enid Blyton's Popular Rewards Series Ii)