Start by marking “Shadow Government: How the Secret Global Elite Is Using Surveillance Against You” as Want to Read:

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Security cameras, surveillance of your financial transactions, radio frequency spy chips hidden in consumer products, tracking of your Internet searches, and eavesdropping on your e-mail and phone calls. Without your knowledge or consent, every aspect of your life is observed and recorded. But who is watching the watchers?

An ultra-secret global elite, functioning as a ver
Published October 6th 2009 by WaterBrook (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Government, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Government

Cafelilybookreviews

“We assume that our privacy, “the right to be left alone,” is secure. We couldn’t be more wrong. High-tech surveillance methods used by governments responding to the threats of terrorism, drug trafficking, tax evasion, and organized crime are stealing one of your most basic human rights – the right to privacy, the right to be left alone.”

Grant Jeffrey’s newest book, Shadow Government, is a timely wake up call to the citizens of the Western world who seem blissfully unaware that their freedoms ar
Mark Young
Feb 17, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Grant R. Jeffrey, the author, provides a very plausible concern for our privacy given the explosion of technology within our culture. Some might view this author as paranoid. Given recent developments in the nanotechnology and quantum computers, maybe Mr. Jeffrey will some day be classified as a prophet. He spells out in this book how many ways the government and private industry is collecting date on each citizen. Who is watching the watchers. A very compelling read.
Kelly Feldcamp
Aug 01, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: conspiracy
This book was not your ordinary "conspiracy" book...For some reason, Mr. Jeffrey had to add in a whole lot of irrelevant "end of the world is coming" religious B.S. as well. It never brought forth any new evidence of a global conspiracy. Old ideas were rehashed, but with biblical "evidence" that the rapture was coming and that the coming Antichrist was right around the corner...I'm really not buying it. Maybe I'll rot in hell.
M.F. Moonzajer
The shadow government is a book and a documentary by Grant Jeffrey. The book looks into the conspiracy theory of governments spying on their citizens. Grant states in his book and movie that governments violate our privacy for the seek of their security and we are not save and secure by any means. Grant also quotes verses of Bible related to his theory of shadow government.
Kathy
May 21, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: political
This book was interesting...and scary. It's amazing how technology has helped the world but it also works against us in regards to our privacy. I think I'll start browsing the internet in privacy mode.
John Arnold
Jun 01, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
It is an ok read, but none of the material is new. People have known about rfids for a while and the theoriesof possible use. For those that dont follow conspiracy theory, it will not spark much.
Roxane Lapa
Jan 02, 2017
Olga
Sep 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Grant R. Jeffrey is internationally recognized as a leading author on Bible prophecy, history, and apologetics. More than 3.5 million readers have read Grant's 12 best selling books.
More about Grant R. Jeffrey