Start by marking “A Cinderella Affair (The Donovans #2)” as Want to Read:
A Cinderella Affair (The Donovans #2)

A Cinderella Affair (The Donovans #2)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  328 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Clothing designer Camille Davis is sophisticated, ambitious, talented...and riddled with self-doubt--except when it comes to selling her father's home. No deal, no way. But Las Vegas real estate mogul Adam Donovan's negotiating skills are leaving Camille weak in the knees...and maybe, just maybe, willing to compromise?

Adam, the youngest of the "Triple Threat" Donovan broth
Published October 1st 2007 by Harlequin Presents (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Cinderella Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cinderella Affair

Priscilla
Feb 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite in the series
Harriette B.Tolliver
I loved it. It shows that know matter your size or how good looking you are that love out weights it all. Even with low self esteem love can change things.
Ebony Kelly
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love

I truly enjoyed the sweet romance between Camille ( insure young lady) and A d am ( a n Alfa man).
Natasja
Camille Davis is a successful fashion designer with her own business, but she didn’t have a pleasant childhood. Her mother died when she was very young and her father remarried her stepmother Moreen Scott Davis soon after that. Moreen hated everything about her stepdaughter and did everything in her power to make Camille’s life miserable. It even changed her relationship with her beloved father, whom she loved dearly. But Camille managed to build a great life for herself.

Adam Donovan is the thir
Shawnette
Jul 19, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Modern Day Cinderella

A. C. Arthur has created another great read! She brings to light the struggles many women go through in today society, women young and old, who do not fit into that "Supermodel" mold that our society has come to expect of women. I appreciate her for taking on this topic and addressing the fact that women, no matter how they look or what their size, want the exact same things love, respect, equality and if possible their own little "happily ever after". As usual the charact
Claudia
Feb 16, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fiction
Camille finds herself without a mother at a young age. This leaves her father Ronald to rise her and everything was going great until he went off and married this mean lady. Her step mother Moreen was the means women in the world that didn't like Camille at all. She did everything in her power to destroy Camille. The more Moreen hated on her the stranger it made her and Camille turned out to be a clothing designer of CK Designs of her own business. Her father dies of cancer and she is left with ...more
Selina Durio
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BBW designer Camille is a woman who has struggled with her own self identity for years. It was not helped by the fact that her step mother Moreen was such an evil person. After the death of her father, Camille struggles but her very successful design business, that caters to larger adults and teens, helps her cope. In comes Adam Donovan, the youngest of the Triple-Threat Donovans. He helps her see herself for the gem she is. This is the second installment in this series, published back in 2007 ( ...more
Sunnie
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so good, I think I inhaled it. Even though I like Camille, I think Adam had so, so, much patience with her. I also like the fact that Camille was successful in her own right, and that Adam was too and not living off his parents. I'm glad Camille had him chase her and held out for as long as she could. Her stepmother got what was coming to her. This was another good read Ms. Arthur. The way you write your stories keep me interested and want to keep reading the next book. Great job!
Yasmin
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving the Donovans!

Loooooved this story. You read so many books about these romances with women with perfect bodies and all the confidence in the world. It was nice to read Camille's story because she's so relatable and realistic. And I love the way Adam loves her. I kind of wish there was a more I the ending involving Kim, at least another appearance. But overall it was a great read! Ready for the next Donovan now!
Weaveadiva
Kendra Griffin
A CINDERELLA AFFAIR

ADAM AND CAMILLE'S STORY WAS TRULY A FAIRY TALE OF LOVE COMING TO LIFE. THE DONOVAN'S ARE ONE INTERESTING FAMILIES; CAMILLE NOT ONLY FOUND LOVE WITH ADAM, BUT SHE ALSO DISCOVERED A LOVE WITHIN HERSELF THAT SHE ALLOWED TO BE BURIED BY LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
Gina StyleRocks
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really enjoyed this book. It was an easy and enjoyable read. I was able to relate to this book. Adam and Camille's story is a page-turner. I am looking forward to the next book by AC Arthur which will more than likely be Trenton & Tia St. Martin's story...at least that's who I believe it will be.
Marie Antoine
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful lovea

if you love reading about family trilogy. this book is a must!. Great family interactions and sibling love between the characters. and beautiful romance written. another favorite of mine.
Monique Thomas
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a lovely story of romance and self awareness. Enjoyed it much!
Blue.Raven
Mar 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful and great!
Ladyamelia
Sep 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really sweet love story. Moving on to the next in the series!
Trenice
Mar 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was a sweet romance with both passionate and humorous dialogue
April
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I love the first two now on to book number three :-) A.C. author is a wonderful writer can't wait to start the next one!!!
Susan
Apr 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can you say, "The triple Threat Donovans" this is the beginning of the "Bomb" series.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Camilla takes her Donovan Brother on the ride of his life. She got something he wants and he is willing to do anything to get it.
Cathy Kelley
Beverly
Dec 13, 2013
Lou Keys
Nov 14, 2014
  • Risky Pleasures (Forged of Steele #4)
  • A Guilty Affair
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
  • Comfort of a Man
  • Trust in Me
  • Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1)
  • Bittersweet Love
  • A Lover's Pretense (The Ramseys, #2)
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Donovans (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Love Me Like No Other (The Donovans #1)
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
  • Full House Seduction (The Donovans #4)
  • Touch of Fate (The Donovans #5)
  • Holiday Hearts (The Donovans #6)
  • Desire a Donovan (The Donovans #7)
  • Surrender to a Donovan (The Donovans #8)
  • Pleasured by a Donovan (The Donovans #9)
  • Heart of a Donovan (The Donovans #10)
  • Embraced By A Donovan (The Donovans #11)