Start by marking “It Looks Like a C**k!” as Want to Read:
It Looks Like a C**k!

It Looks Like a C**k!

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

We live in a beautiful, enchanting world, a startling universe resplendent with a cornucopia of multitudinous delights – the laughter of a child; the first rainfall after an endless, sweltering summer; the twinkling reflection of a full moon over a calm midnight lake on a cool autumnal night; a freshly baked ciabatta, straight from a Tuscan oven, coquettishly handed to you

Published March 16th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published September 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about It Looks Like a C**k!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It Looks Like a C**k!

karen
Apr 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I AM SHOUTING!! WHY AM I SHOUTING??!! TODAY THERE IS A CONFLUENCE OF EVENTS HAPPENING SO EXCITING I CAN'T EVEN KEEP IT TOGETHER ANY LONGER! NUMBER ONE: IT IS EASTER! I AM GOING TO SPEND THE ENTIRE DAY EATING CADBURY EGGS, BOTH REGULAR AND MINI,(AND CELEBRATING OUR RISEN LORD, OF COURSE) AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME. NUMBER TWO: THIS IS MY 500TH REVIEW! THINK OF ALL THE TIME I HAVE SPENT COMING HERE TO ENTERTAIN A FEW OF YOU AND ANNOY THE REST! THINK OF ALL THE MORE PRODUCTIVE THINGS I COUL ...more
Janie Cakes
Aug 16, 2010 rated it liked it
I had to use my imagination half the time, which is strange being that this book is primarily a picture book. I wonder if the author Jack Fogg is just perverted, and thinks that penises look funny, or if he was homosexual? WARNING: don't read this in a library, you will choke on your spit while laughing out loud.
Melody
Oct 25, 2014 rated it liked it
I bought this for my darling son. At the Friends of the Library book sale. And I read it. Yep, I'm twelve years old, I snorted and chortled the whole way through. A one-trick pony, to be sure, but adorable. If you like that sort of thing. And apparently I do.
Roma Mash
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My trip to England was worth it
Andy Phillips
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
What can I say? It's a load of pictures of everyday objects and natural features that look like male genitals. That's about it. If you think that it sounds funny then you won't be disappointed, as it is indeed pretty funny. There are 2 or 3 out of the 25 or 30 pictures that aren't so good, but a lot of the objects clearly do actually look a bit rude, as suggested by the book's title.

A good comedy present. Not a massively long lasting read, but something that you could come back to and flick thro
Guatón
Dec 13, 2014 rated it liked it
Don't be fooled by the three stars, this is the kind of book you should always leave by the living room for guests to peek upon. 8===B
Lmeil943
Jun 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: randos
Ha ha...that's all I have to say. Oh, and being immature can be fun :)
Tufi
Oct 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
I don't know what I was expecting.
Michelle Ablett
Sep 29, 2012
Anne
rated it did not like it
Dec 01, 2012
Ben Dunn is an American comic book artist. Although born in Taiwan, he grew up in Kentucky, Taiwan and San Antonio, Texas. It was in Taiwan that he was first exposed to Japanese manga. In 1984 he founded Antarctic Press, an American comic book company specializing in Manga-style titles. In 2003, he sold Antarctic to start his own development company, Sentai Studios.

Dunn was also one of the primary
More about Ben Dunn...