Start by marking “Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater” as Want to Read:
Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater

Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
It's no mystery that fun and exciting programs bring teens into the library. Theater programs provide a venue for teens to express themselves creatively, encourage their participation in library programming, and offer them the opportunity for lively interaction with peers and adults. In Library Programs for Teens: Mystery Theater, Karen Siwak provides readers with complete ...more
Published June 16th 2010 by Scarecrow Press

To ask other readers questions about Library Programs for Teens, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Library Programs for Teens

Andrew
Oct 30, 2017 rated it liked it
This book does a great job of helping a library (public, private, or academic) create and perform Mystery Theatre, in an easy way. It uses generic themes (as well as shows you how to incorporate fandoms to make them more "accessible" or "popular". The teens mentioned in this book and from other specialists I've talked to about this program really seem to go for it.
Everything from Sherlock Holmes, Renaissance, Pirates, Libraries, Outer Space, Contemporary and more are included in this book (from
Rosie Lala
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It gave me everything I needed for a great program for my school. Loved the ease of finding it all in one place! We may even use her formula to write our own mystery!
Rebecca
Jul 20, 2012 marked it as to-read
Includes nine original teen-tested scripts for mystery theater taking place in the library.
May 08, 2015