Start by marking “The Naked Traveler 2” as Want to Read:
The Naked Traveler 2

The Naked Traveler 2

(Naked Traveler #2)

Selama ini, tulisan perjalanan di media kebanyakan isinya tentang yang indah-indah saja. Seperti brosur yang menggunakan kalimat yang berbunga-bunga dan foto-foto hasil rekayasa digital agar pembaca tergerak untuk mengunjungi suatu tempat. Padahal traveling tidak selalu enak dan nyaman. Suatu tempat tidak selalu indah dan bagus. Kenangan perjalanan yang paling Trinity inga ...more
Published January 2010 by B First

To ask other readers questions about The Naked Traveler 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naked Traveler 2

Start your review of The Naked Traveler 2
Darnia
Trinity is an ordinary person with extra-ordinary talents. I adore how she painted the world with words and her journals totally honest and humble!
Alvin Qobulsyah
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's always fresh and laughable even I already read this series for dozens time. Trinity is obviously a pioneer of pop travelogue books.
The way she wrote no perceived as a "guru" book. But from her stories, I've got my bravery for several solo backpacking since then.
Every time I need to re-read this series, it's always been a sign that I'm in the middle of "sakaw" of getaway trip.
Cinthya Kusumadewi
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love the way she write the story.
Eka Situmorang-Sir
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: travel, owned
These Naked Traveler Series have been out for almost 5 years but just now I have the interest to read it. They are light books, suitable for your afternoon reading with cup of coffee and cookies. The Naked Traveler 2 is just as exciting as the 1st book. Some stories have the same scene but as it took different angle in telling the stories I don't get bored. In fact I kinda test my memory by filling the juggling of first and second book :D

Although this book doesn't give you the exact guide on how
Ria Tumimomor
Jan 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
To be honest, I love the first book better...

But, this book open our eyes that traveling is not about having fun in the luxurious place or because seeing famous building or beach...

It's about the local people in the country that was visited... How they spend their daily life or a place that overly promoted as it was not as beautiful as the picture...

One other thing, although I could take photos like crazy, I do agree with her that when we took photos, we will not have time to enjoy the scenery
Phie Raditya
Dec 15, 2010 rated it really liked it
Read this book made my wish to visit list become longer:
- I already want to visit Palau because of its Stingless Jellyfish, but the book add another reason to go: swim with sharks, scuba diving, lay on its beach, and see a country with only 20.000 inhabitants
- Night in the Desert
- Air Balloon
- Malapasqua for Thresher Shark and Donsol for Whale Shark
Also find things agreeable:
- Agree on the beauty of Komodo (and Rinca) Island also its underwater beauty
- Have a same thought on area east of Wallace
Rizki
Jul 31, 2010 rated it really liked it
Trinity is my fav author for travelling. She can tell the travel frankly...as the way it is...

One thing I don;t like in this book is that she tells about he use drugs in this book in one of her travelling. In my opinion, she should be able to filter what she can tell or not tell in a book especially when she's an idol now in travelling world in Indonesia. I just worry that many young people thing that the *thing* is a common thing in travelling world furthermore when you are not in Indonesia.

Ov
Tyas
Feb 04, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: geography-travel
Still funny and personal, this book offers many titbits of the countries Trinity has visited, a precious collection for people who wish to follow her steps to travel aboard. (Although personally I don't think I can follow some of her advice, being a safety-and-convenience-over-money I am.) But I believe it can still be better edited, or perhaps undergo major changes from the blogposts.
Nururulaeni
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy trinity's masterpiece. You can find many information about travelling. She shares not only happiness but also difficulties of her journeys. How big her pretension to always make journeys, and luckily she have family that support her to always visit many places that she wants. I wish i have enough courage to travel around the universe. I can't wait to read her other books.
Agus Jakarta
Jul 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
Just like the first book, it's funny and very enjoyable to following all the travel stories of Trinity. There are some stories that I think are already in the first book that makes some minus for this book. But overall this is also a recommended book for those who like travelling.
MyIsti
Jan 17, 2010 rated it liked it
recommended !! I can enjoy a trip to several countries for free! hehe
ems
Jan 27, 2010 rated it liked it
funny, inspire, and awesome!
Cipu
Mar 01, 2010 rated it liked it
it's refreshing, can't close this book till I finish all the chapters :)
Gerry Handaru
May 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
okay, don't blame this book if you immediately pack your bags because you're about to take an amazing trip next day!!
Sitha
May 20, 2010 rated it liked it
Interesting to know some parts of the world that I never visit, including some touristic places in Indonesia.
Steffi Angelina
Jun 23, 2010 rated it liked it
typical trinity. she knew how to tell travel tale! lol
personally funny,from her point of view
very entertaining and inspiring!

Cilianty Cheung
Aug 26, 2010 rated it really liked it
I like the way Trinity describe about the trip..on it's funny side and on the view for people who never been there before. Recomended book to light up your days after boring routine activity.
Zulfiah
Saya slalu suka Naked traveler...
Keep going !!
Ratu
Feb 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
this book is so amazing made me want become backpacker and can swimming.. so inspiring
Aga Yudha
Mar 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
What a great experience... :)
Kat
May 22, 2011 added it
Wow...its make me feel ...want and want again to take a travel to the one place in this book...xexe
Aldry Wiyanto
Jun 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: travel
love this book. nice cover, very easy to read, entertain sometimes, there's a lot of thing that i did not know before.
Allevia Syarif
It inspires me to go to The Philippines... Awesome
Beni Hamdani
Sep 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
It's quite good book..
Nathalia Cahyadi
Jun 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: travel-book
As always, Trinity's experiences are awesome! She makes me wanna visit all the places she has been <3 ...more
Merry Trisnawati
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: travelling
a really fresh new perspective to see the 'beauty' of travelling world. hilarious too!
Sella Irawan
Apr 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
so amazing making me want traveling
Ika Ferina
Oct 06, 2013 rated it liked it
Nice book :D give me some information.
Rofika Putriyanti
Sep 09, 2014 marked it as to-read
i get inspiration for travelling

• Laskar Pelangi
  • Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini
  • The Journeys
  • Koala Kumal
  • Supernova: Akar
  • The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down: Guidance on the Path to Mindfulness from a Spiritual Leader
  • Filosofi Teras
  • Sabtu Bersama Bapak
  • Second Form at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #2)
  • First Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #1)
  • Third Year at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #3)
  • The Alpha Girl's Guide
  • Ayat-Ayat Cinta
  • Jakarta Undercover
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Kedai 1001 Mimpi: Kisah Nyata Seorang Penulis yang Menjadi TKI
  • NASIONAL.IS.ME
  • Aku vs Sepatu Hak Tinggi! - Me Versus High Heels!
is Indonesia’s leading travel writer. In 2005, she started a travel blog at naked-traveler.com and in less than two years the blog was already nominated as Finalist in Indonesia’s Best Blog Award at Pesta Blogger. This led her to switch her corporate career to become full-time traveler and freelance travel writer.

Her debut book “The Naked Traveler” was a compilation of thoughtful but hilarious sho

Naked Traveler (9 books)
  • The Naked Traveler
  • The Naked Traveler 3
  • The Naked Traveler 4
  • The Naked Traveler: 1 Year Round The World Trip Part 1 (1 Year Round The World Trip, #1)
  • The Naked Traveler: 1 Year Round The World Trip Part 2 (1 Year Round The World Trip, #2)
  • The Naked Traveler Anthology: Horror