Start by marking “The Power of a Praying Kid” as Want to Read:
The Power of a Praying Kid

The Power of a Praying Kid

The Power of a Praying(R) Kid is a fun and "kid-friendly" approach to prayer for a very special audience. Written with young hearts in mind, this short, easy-to-read book for 7- to 12-year-olds will help your children learn to talk to God in a way that is meaningful and relational.

Interactive call-outs, sample prayers, and places to record their own words to God are sprink
Published July 1st 2005 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Power of a Praying Kid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of a Praying Kid

Sandy
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, 2013
It's no secret that I love The Power of a Praying...series. I hasn't really been a goal of mine to read them all necessarily, but I can't help but grab whichever one applies to my current situation. I grabbed The Power of a Praying Kid and The Power of a Praying Teen for my kids' Bible class that I teach on Wednesday nights. So far we've only done the first two chapters but both classes went really well.

The Power of a Praying Kid is written in easy to understand words, phrases, and concepts so t
Catherine
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
If you have a kid (or kids) you would like to get praying - this book is really good to start discussion. I didn't totally agree with everything it said, but overall it was excellent.
Recommended. :)
Alexis
Apr 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other
This book is great for children that are Christians. It not only talks about how are prayers are answers, but also how praying can make a difference in your life. It even relates to you personally by letting you write down your prayers and worries in the book. This book really helped me.
Cristen
this one I read to my children and prayed over them also.
Chanda Hewitt
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved it. Thank you it helped in many ways in my life. Thank you so.much for writing this was great❤
Nora St Laurent
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I LOVED this book. I sat down and went through this book with my children as a devotional. We all learned so much. My kids loved the fact that she had real comments from real kids about prayer and what they prayed about. She takes prayer step by step. It was simple but powerful and my children LOVED it. She helped them to think about and start them praying with confidence.

Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher. I was not required to wri
Samantha East
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome book. My eleven year old liked it and it was easy for him to understand so many aspects of praying. She was able to use information that really related to situations he understood. This even helped me to realize some areas that I have not thought to pray specifically about.
Bekah Abreu
Mar 10, 2011
Kat Manzo
Dec 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker who personally connects with readers and listeners by sharing her experiences and illustrating how God transforms lives when we learn to trust in Him.

The strength and transparency of Stormie’s message has driven her books to the top of the bestsellers list. More than 26 million copies have been sold worldwide of her "Power of Pray