Start by marking “The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space” as Want to Read:
The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space

The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space

This document concerns the future of humanity, and is the outcome of 18 years' work by an international group who have been communicating through Phyllis, a deep-trance channel, with the Council of Nine, a circle of high-level universal beings.
Published January 17th 1996 by Light Technology Publications (first published June 1st 1993)

Start your review of The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space
Graham Harvey
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have read this book annually for the last fifteen years...if I was only able to take one book onto a desert island, this would be it
Denis
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Only Planet of Choice: Essential Briefings from Deep Space by Phyllis V. Schlemmer is an extraordinary, intriguing, profound, provocative, mind-blowing experience. If this book is underpinned by truth - which is my gut feel - then it must be one of the most inspiring and significant books ever written in the 21st century for prople trying to find what life is about and their place in it. I rate the knowledge and information brought forth along side Dr Michael Newton's books relating to ...more
Robert
This is a channeled communication. What I find interesting is that the "voice" of the entity has a distinct "personality" much like Seth in the Jane Roberts material. It is a remarkable dis-similarity to the Law of One material which has a rather humorless highly technical, almost computer-like quality. It is also interesting that the entity in this book readily offered his name, Tom. When Dolores Cannon did her thousands of hypnotic regressions, her clients would always contact a well-informed ...more
☼♄Jülie 
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Amazingly relevant and insightful.
I have owned this book for many years and visit its wisdom often, I always find something new and fascinating each time I do.
Definitely food for thought.
Christopher Miller
This book is a follow-up and extension of "The Prelude to the Landings on Planet Earth" from the 70's. If you've never heard about "The Nine" it's high time you did, since they may be the ones who are working behind the scenes of our recent history.

Sometimes, one has to take what is written with a grain of salt, but then all channellings should be taken that way. This adds a layer of confusion to our collective consciousness: was that its true purpose?
Eduardo
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"One of the most important experiensses of my life, a connection with outer space."
Salomon Askenazi
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Best reading experience ever.
Barnara Iwpwo
Mar 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Book helped me put a lot life issues in to perspective , every thing from religion to race issues . It answered a lot ? . And has become
My greatest reference .
Charlotte
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book I have ever read!! It's a must must must read!
Srna
May 26, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
i think it's funny that spiritual beings that are being channeled in this books use only christian stories and the bible as a referance...
i disagree with too much of the content to continue reading... 150 pages is more than enough :)
Jane
Aug 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Read this in 1994, and tried to read it again last year. It is pretty out there and I must have been at the time too.
Adri
Mar 02, 2015
Paul Betesh
May 07, 2019
Sana Hameed
rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
MY COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK. 1 5 Feb 27, 2012 06:17AM

• Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances
  • Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Earth: An Alien Enterprise: The Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-up in Human History
  • US Air Force Secret Space Program: Shifting Extraterrestrial Alliances & Space Force (Secret Space Programs Book 4)
  • Light From Silver Birch: The Teachings of Silver Birch.
  • Life in the World Unseen
  • Far Journeys
  • Jitterbug Perfume
  • The Rise of Endymion (Hyperion Cantos, #4)
  • Hyperion / The Fall of Hyperion / Endymion / Rise of Endymion
  • Thief of Time (Discworld, #26; Death, #5)
  • Skinny Legs and All
  • When It's A Jar (YouSpace, #2)
  • Endymion (Hyperion Cantos, #3)
  • Enemy of God (The Warlord Chronicles, #2)
  • Weaveworld
  • Doughnut (YouSpace, #1)
  • The Dancers at the End of Time (Dancers at the End of Time, #1-3)