Start by marking “Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #2)

Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars #2)

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  332 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
A Templar knight and a woman he saved from an arranged marriage go on the hunt for the legendary Ark of the Covenant. There hunt takes them from the scorching desert of Jerusalem to the heathered highlands of Scotland.
Published May 1st 2010 by Leisure Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Knight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Knight

Kelli
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
I received this book as a birthday present a few years ago and I finally decided to read it. It was just that, a free book. Nothing exciting or thought-provoking. The characters were very one-dimensional. I was bored throughout the book. I'm glad it's now over. I won't remember it later, I'm betting.
Cherry Soule
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I chose this book to read because I really enjoyed the first in the series. But I must add that I toughly enjoy reading of Scottish and Irish lore! I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys the same.
Paranormal Romance
Fleeing from a man who wants to rape her before marriage to ensure a crown, the heroine sees no other escape than to run strength into a war zone. The hero, a Templar knight, leads his severely outmatch and unnumbered men against the Moors but soon the battle turns for the worst and he watches all of his men die. He also spots a female rush onto the killing field and doesn't hesitate to rescue her and take her from the carnage. But in the process, he feels like a coward and also takes a shot to ...more
Brian Bigelow
Mar 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical
I just started reading it based on a friends suggestion. I'll admit that I was almost put off thinking it was only a romance, there are romance elements in the book though. I'm rather pleasantly surprised as there is a lot of action and adventure in this book that is set in the 14th century. I want the one that she was betrothed to against her will to die painfully and slowly. He so richly deserves it, he's so revolting, crude and abusive that he can really be called a bastard. I've never hated ...more
Jodi Ashland
Mar 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Kindle Free, SEDUCING THE KNIGHT by Gerri Russell. Loved the forbidden passion, vulnerabilities, and the author's interpretation of the arc of the covenant. I read the 2nd book first, and although it stands on its own, I wanted a little more history and scenery. Then I read the 1st book in the series TO TEMPT A KNIGHT and got the history and scenery I was looking for. I recommend reading them in order.
Sheri Salatin
It started out really interesting and I even thought for a moment that it was a Christian book since it was a quest for the Ark of the Covenant. However, it wasn't and there were just too many parts that I couldn't agree with Spiritually, physically and emotionally to give it a high rating.
The writing was well done.
S.E. Nelson
Sep 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story had me hooked from the beginning to the end. It was deeper than your average romance. A lot research must have gone into this. The quest for the 'Ark of the Covenant' added to the intrigue and brought out the true nature of the main characters. Also very well written and developed. Well done.
Amanda
Apr 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book was good but kind of weird??? I have issues with a book on Templars and virgins and the Ark of the Convenant also dealing with premarital sex not once but over and over again? The writing was well done, but it was long and I just couldn't put my head around all those topics in one story...
Flosi
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Excitingly historic romance

Having enjoyed several Templar novels, I like the romantic link between Alan and Jessamine. The search for the Ark and linking the prophesy was a good touch in bringing the story substance.
Christine
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
While I am not really a fan of the romance genre, this book made me want to keep reading. What brought me in was the unique plot line about the main couple searching for the Ark of theCovenant, which takes you on a journey over three continents.
Carrie Smith
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Relaxing

despite the predictableness like most romance novels, the story is rather engaging and very well written. This book actually flows a lot better than her first book. Well worth a read.
Misfit
The kindle version is free today.
Kathy
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book about the Ark. It was well written and an interesting possibility of what happened to the Ark.
Laurie Ryan
Apr 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Definitely worth the read. I’m all about relationships and the one between Alan and Jessamine is a powerful force.
Vikki Vaught
Mar 19, 2012 rated it it was ok
Not very believable. The ending was dragged out to the point that I felt as if it would never end.
Amanda Mouradian-darby
Jun 10, 2012 rated it did not like it
Well written but a little bit corny. A little bit of mysticism that was just a little too out-there for me.
David Chittenden
Aug 10, 2013 rated it liked it
The plot is very good. My problem is the sex scenes are too formulaic.
Helen White
Aug 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good reading

This storyline is readable and the book is not a cliff hanger . The pages keep the reader wanting to hurry and turn turn to next adventure.
Vivian
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
There's more than a few moments of incredulity in this star-crossed lovers meets Indiana Jones tale. A fun read for those willing to take the ride for what it is.
Leza
Dec 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not bad but not great. Good quick little read. Kept me interested.
Jenna
May 10, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
WIll not be reading it again. Enjoyed the action and some of the romance, but a few scenes I had to skip.
Iselda
Sep 16, 2012 rated it did not like it
Started off very promising but then turned into a Disney's Aladdin meets Raiders of the Lost Ark meets the Bible. Good writing but not a good story.

Heather
May 31, 2016
Sheri Litchfield
Oct 17, 2012
Fay
rated it did not like it
Sep 05, 2014
Laura Finger
rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • A Knight's Temptation (Knight's, #3)
  • Celtic Shores (Celtic Steel, #2)
  • The Warrior's Wife (The Warrior Series, #1)
  • The Crimson Castle
  • Conquering Passion
  • Unwilling (The MacLauchlans, #2)
  • Orchids in Moonlight
  • Bold (The Handfasting, #1)
  • For Love And Honor
  • The Queen's Guard: Violet (The Queen's Guard, #1)
  • Captured
  • A Christmas Baby (Rogues Club, #4)
Gerri Russell is the award-winning author of historical and contemporary novels including the Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars series and Flirting with Felicity. A two-time recipient of the Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart Award and winner of the American Title II competition sponsored by RT Book Reviews magazine, she is best known for her adventurous and emotionally intense novels se ...more
More about Gerri Russell...

The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars (4 books)
  • To Tempt a Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #1)
  • A Knight To Desire (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #3)
  • Border Lord's Bride (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #4)