Start by marking “Answer Is Simple...” as Want to Read:
Answer Is Simple...

Answer Is Simple...

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  261 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Having observed thousands and thousands of people from virtually every walk of life, with every advantage or disadvantage, Sonia Choquette can confidently say that the only ones who genuinely succeed, who find peace and joy in their hearts and take great pleasure in their experiences, have a different way of going about things. Rather than relying solely on their egos—thei ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Answer Is Simple..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Answer Is Simple...

Kate
If you want a book that just makes you feel good, read this one.
Raluca
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Makes you see CLEARER! for me it was like my vision was a bit foggy, and after reading this it all became crystal-clear about what part of me is my spirit and how can i help it, and it's a great opinion about what our Spirit is, wants, needs...And Sonia is a great writer and storyteller...she has an amzing talent of making you wish to live and see the magic, the harmony, the flow in everyday life...Makes you want to take your life and yourself more seriously.
Lois Hughes
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One reason I like this little book on Spirit so much is because I like Sonia Choquette's spirit so much. She is full of life, honest, funny, poignant, joyous and quirky - all at the same time! The parts of the book that really spoke to me were on the way ego can interfere with our enjoyment of life. Lots of good things to think about and work on there. Highly recommended.
Linda
Aug 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal-growth
This was one of those books that I am SO glad that I own. I will be reading it again and again. Sonia Choquette inspired me to remember to take care of ME and in so doing, worlds opened to me again. In simple, beautiful ways, she reminded me to let my spirit take the lead. I cannot be more grateful.
Elissa Anne
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolutely brilliant! It teaches us how to tune into and follow our hearts which is to follow the spirit of God. This book really clarified for me the difference between the ego and the heart. It really opened me up to recognising that I do and can hear and follow my heart. It has taught me a new level of trust that I hear the voice of God and am safe to follow it!!
Brr
Jan 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm reading this book for the second time. It's clearly of the self-help genre, but the piece that has been so helpful for me is her distinction between ego and spirit and the integration of spirit into one's daily life.
Karen Birdsall
This book literally saved my life!! Sonia is a master at helping people to understand their value. To love themselves by living their spirit. The spirit God gave us, the true person we are.

Another fave!
Susan
Feb 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help-books
Wonderful, inspiring book. Sonia indeed speaks to and from the spirit. This will indeed be a book I will refer to for years to come. As with her other books, I have found the most benefit from reading and meditating are one section a day, enhancing my daily devotional.
Susan Stark
I'm a fan of Sonia's, so I was pleased to find a new book. I enjoyed the simple, down-to-earth advice in this book, given in her loving and empathetic voice. The advice is simple but logical and things that are so simple that we just forget, like breathing deeper and laughing more often.
Sandra Alonzo
Mar 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I love Sonia Choquette, my new spiritual, self-help author hero. Will read more of her ASAP!
Leslie
Oct 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Find your heart and spirit.
Terrie
Mar 08, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A classic Sonia - relaxing, restoring and uplifting
Anne
Sep 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
A great book full of helpful advice. A book you can re-read and re-read and learn something new every time
Jen
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Put down pick up kind of book
LemontreeLime
I enjoy her writing, she has many good ideas and an upbeat way of looking at the world! Worth reading.
Eric Hays-Strom
this has opened my mind to a whole new way of looking at my relationship to myself and to the world... not to mention another view of relationship to the Divine.
Andrea
Oct 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
The best recipe for living a good life!
Diane
Jun 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every time I read one of Sonia's books, I think it's the best one she's written. This was my favorite until I read The Power of Your Spirit.
Chelacreates
Sep 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it :-)
Timothy
If only organized religion were as direct as this book, the world would be a better place.
Rhonda Tackett-barkey
Great advice on how to let your spirit within guide you.
Nancy Welker
Jan 10, 2015
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • Chakra Clearing
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
  • The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • Daily Love: Growing into Grace
  • Shift Happens: How to Live an Inspired Life...Starting Right Now!
  • The Fear Cure: Cultivating Courage as Medicine for the Body, Mind, and Soul
  • Transcendental Meditation: The Essential Teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. The classic text revised and updated
  • The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential
  • Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience
  • Life Visioning: A Four-Stage Evolutionary Journey to Live as Divine Love
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • The God Code: The Secret of Our Past, the Promise of Our Future
  • In Search of the Miraculous
  • The Good Energy Book: Creating Harmony and Balance for Yourself and Your Home
  • Hip Tranquil Chick: A Guide to Life On and Off the Yoga Mat
“Once you choose to love yourself and align with your Spirit, life aligns with you.” 4 likes
“Choosing self-love challenges the collective paradigm of guilt and shame that has controlled us for thousands of years. If we go the route of the ego, we’ll never feel worthy of self-love. If we choose to live our Spirit, we’ll be instantly liberated.” 3 likes