Start by marking “Lori Foster Bundle (Buckhorn Brothers, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Lori Foster Bundle (Buckhorn Brothers, #1-4)

Lori Foster Bundle (Buckhorn Brothers #1-4)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  1,369 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
"Sawyer. Morgan. Gabe. Jordan." Lori Foster's books sizzle with sexual tension and this quartet of hunky Buckhorn Brothers is no exception
ebook, Box Set
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin Special Releases

Marran
I both like and dislike these stories..the guys are just to much..a bunch of men getting in each others business all the time leaving little to no privacy would make me run screaming for the hills no matter how hot they where..

and cut-offs on a man... this is what I see

description

it's just NOT sexy..either he looks like an idiot or he's gay

The bare chest and open jeans I can live with
description

I like the chemistry between the characters but they are just to perfect an butting in all the time... I'm not a big angst
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
These were easy reading novellas and quite
enjoyable. They were all formulaic and the premise was the same. Boy meets girl, boy wants girl, girl wants boy but neither want anything permanent. Love blossoms. Not terribly complicated but fine for an afternoon read.

I didn't find myself loving any of the characters. Don't get me wrong....they were all very likable but with such similar characters it became very repetitive.
Kathy
Jun 21, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, family
Elaine (BlissfullyBooked)♡
I was very impressed with Lori's writing because it gave off tiny vibes of Linda Howard but obviously, the erotica part of the book could never be like Howard's because she's the master. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it immensely. Gabe, Sawyer and Morgan all were amazing but my favourite has to be Gabe's story. Ehk!❤❤ ...more
Dakota Storm
Jan 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This bundle brings all the brothers together in this sexy as hell box set. The Buckhorn men as so damn sexy, sweet (yes even Morgan) you'll fall for them in a minute.

As always Lori Foster has a great series, read this one a few times. Sawyer my favorite ( sexy as hell doctor) but Morgan although tough as nails ( or thinks he is) is lovable too. Love the closeness of family with all brothers and of course Sawyers son Casey! Who wouldn't love a house full of men (haha). Both Sawyer and Morgan love
Blanca
This group of novella's encompass a family of gorgeous men that are so unique. Beside total hunks they have a strong sense of community, love, compassion for the weaker sex and animals. What is there not to like. Each brother is a bachelor. I could not say which brother is my favorite or which story was my favorite but the first story with Sawyer and Honey was adorable and then the next story with Morgan and Misty was just so sweet. The love they find goes beyond the normal love situation. Then ...more
Jen
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Lori Foster!!! I love her alpha male characters, and how when they fall head over heals for a woman nothing in the world matters to them but the girl. I have been having trouble with a lot of the female characters in romance novels today. They seem to always take backseat to the male characters. This bundle proves different. All of the females in the bundle are strong, witty, and have a personality that just grabs you. The stories and characters were awesome, therefore I gave it a solid 5 ...more
Wendy
Jan 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Susan Lee Thuener
Lori Foster writes good Romances

I have read quite a few books by this author. They are easy
reads but if you are not into explicit sex, give them a pass.

s
IH
Al
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lori Foster tells delightful stories of love. Yes, she does follow the "standard" romance plot lines, but does so in a very delightful and gentle way. And skillfully prepares the reader for the next book in the series without giving all away while provoking interest in seeing what the next book will bring.
Tami
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series revolves around 4 brothers and definitely gets better in books two & three.
Judith
Erg leuk leesvoer, maar toch niet zo leuk als de boeken van Nora Roberts. De personages zijn wel leuk, maar worden vanaf de eerste blik overdonderd door een enorme seksuele aantrekkingskracht en de mannen lopen continu rond met een ... Eh.....vanwege de jongere lezers zal ik het maar niet zo specifiek benoemen als dat in dit boek gebeurt. Er wordt overigens wel meer heel specifiek beschreven. Je krijgt het er gewoon warm van. Maar het gaat ten koste van de binding met de personages en dat is waa ...more
Gizzie
Sep 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Hot!! Although the stories were simular it held my intrest and left a clift hanger for Casie's story. Of course I have to read Casie's story. B&N didnt have Casies's story available for the Nook but i found it in a combination called "Enticing: The Buckhorn Brothers/Caught in The Act". You wont be disapointed in this book.
Kara
May 28, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: abandoned
I quit reading halfway through "Sawyer." I just couldn't take anymore discussion of "delicate," "tiny," and "feminine" the female lead was. (She's named Honey. Gag.) I was creeped out by Dr. Rapist Sawyer getting all hot and bothered looking an unconscious victim of a car accident. Kinda ruined the whole romance scenario for me.
Sue
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading it... those 4 brothers are almost perfect.
Handsome and ego-less, caring and really have good values.
I love the kind of brotherhood they share...
and of course the Buckhorn legacy too... I just love the way
they were raised and how they raised Casey... How can one not
fall in love with these brothers from Buckhorn.
Tamara
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This was a wonderful collection of stories about strong, honorable men and the wonderful women they fall in love with! I love how lori always adds animal characters to her stories, it so enhances them for me, and the collection of critters in these stories is wonderful as always. You can check out my reviews for each book here on goodreads!
Kate
I love how old fashioned this family is - they see someone in need and they reach right out to help without thinking about it. It makes me miss the old days. Each of the brothers are very sexy in their own way and I enjoyed reading about each one fall - and fall hard - for the love bug!
Bernie
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Buckhorn Brothers Box Set review

The Buckhorn Brothers Box Set contains the first four books in this marvelous romance series written by author Lori Foster.
Lindsay Greene
Lori Foster has an easy writing style that I enjoy. All in all an entertaining read that keeps you into the book. Although it didn't keep me up at night reading. It was a steady flow of good story telling.
Candace
Jan 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own-on-kindle
Loved all four of these books and it was nice to have them all in one package. Each story was good on it's own. Character development was good. Even though all four guys and their respective women are very different, they seemed to fit nicely together.
Lynn Jenkins
Feb 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved all of the stories, wouldn't mind finding a family of hot men like that. Sawyer was my face though, followed by Morgan
Jill
Apr 04, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, but the writing is poorly done and the story did not hold my attention.
Cara Ross
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 wonderful stories about 4 brothers raising their nephew. Each with their own struggles in past relationships, imagines, pride and desires
Sara
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet stories with a little twist.
Kristina
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Martha
Dec 21, 2010 marked it as won-t-finish  ·  review of another edition
Nook.
Nicole
Oct 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Not my favorite Foster book.... at all.
Zeinab Dh
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome wonderful amazing series
Nancy Miller
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always love Lori Foster.
Nothing Like A Good Book!!!! Wood
LOVED THE BUCKHORN BROTHERS!!!!1
  • Wings in the Night Part 2 (Wings in the Night, #7-12)
  • The Art of Ethan (Beaufort, #1)
  • Chances Are (Chances Are #1)
  • Double Bound  (Tales from Ballena Beach, # 2)
  • Cowboy Games (Cowboy Games #1)
  • Olives for the Stranger (Have Body, Will Guard, #4)
  • The King's Tale
  • A Red-Tainted Silence
  • Kissing Cowboy (Men of S.W.A.T., #3)
  • Carly Phillips's Simply Series Bundle
  • Texas Bad Boys
  • Necklace of Shame
  • Taking a Chance (Restoration, #3)
  • Loving Lies (Men of Summer, #1)
  • The Calling
  • When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling (O'Shaughnessys #2)
  • Tempestuous
  • Razor's Edge (Men in Blue, #2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Buckhorn Brothers (6 books)
  • Sawyer (Buckhorn Brothers, #1)
  • Morgan (Buckhorn Brothers, #2)
  • Gabe (Buckhorn Brothers, #3)
  • Jordan (Buckhorn Brothers, #4)
  • Casey (Buckhorn Brothers, #5)
  • A Buckhorn Summer (Buckhorn Brothers, #7)

“was to come. She lost her fragile grasp on control, unaware of everything but the implosion of heat, the wave of sensation that made her muscles ripple and her” 1 likes
“not take” 0 likes