Start by marking “セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / ( Seven Days #2)” as Want to Read:
セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / ( Seven Days #2)

セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday /

(Seven Days #2)

Yuzuru asked Touji out as a half-hearted joke, not expecting to be taken seriously. But, Touji accepted, and Yuzuru knew he was like the rest - a relationship begun on a Monday, and dumped on the Sunday. What he didn't expect was the feelings that went beyond friendship that emerged. It's now Friday, and the end is approaching. But is it?
The exciting conclusion to the pop

Published June 1st 2009 by 大洋図書

To ask other readers questions about セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday /, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday /

⚔ Silvia ⚓
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Eh, I don't know. It was kinda boring tbh.
Alba
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it

I know, I know! It was great!! Amazing! It's just that...

I NEED MORE!!

And there are enough gifs here... for now.

Ahhh. wy people doesnt just go and say what they want to say? Oh right, there wouldnt be history if they do that.
After, starting to date and devoloping feelings for each other, those two realize themclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
I
Cristina
ドラマCD セブンデイズ SEVEN DAYS FRIDAY→SUNDAY(and its previous volume: Seven Days: Monday → Thursday / セブンデイズ written by Venio Tachibana and illustrated by Rihito Takarai is a rather charming and rather fluffy high-school adventure chronicling a week in the lives of schoolmates Yuzuru Shino and Touji Seryou.

The premise is admittedly rather bizarre: every Monday, Touji asks a different girl in the school to date him for the following seven days only to inevitably dump her on a Sunday for not having fallen in love with her. When Yuzuru offers jokingly t
Piloswineseyes
Boring, none the less.
It's just another glycemic romance in which events wouldn't make sense at all in real life.
I already talked about how unlikely this "seven days" expire date is, no need to repeat myself.
In here characters are as flatter than a layer of white paper. None of the two seem to have any personality at all.
The supporting characters here have more personality than the main ones and, as you can guess this is a problem, or, like in this case: many.
Kira Schumacher
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
still cute.
Lottie Eve
May 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars! This is a review of the series rather than just volume two.

Now before I start babbling about how much I loved Seven Days, I need to say that I haven’t read much shounen-ai. Not because I dislike the genre, but because I always seem to be picking up the more… sexually explicit titles by mistake. These little mishaps has caused me to kind of avoid the genre except for on a few rare occasions.

But luckily, I stumbled upon a couple of raving reviews for this gem. An
Aleksandra
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was a lovely ending for the story, the miscommunication was cute and fitting the plot (well, miscommunication was the whole plot tbh). The romance is sweet and it had overall a good message. What I totally don't like is the "i love yous" in the end, like you two know each other for a week, chill. Artwork still isn't the best.
Overall, Seven Days was okay, fluffy and sweet, but kind of average and forgettable.
Lissa Valle
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-manga
This was much better than I remember it when I read it all those years ago. It was romantic and sweet and I loved the dialogue between the two boys. I wonder why I disliked it so much back then? I guess I didn't appreciate how subtle and sweet it was. Either way I'm glad I reread it, and I'm glad I love it so much now.
Maye
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
If I could picture something out of love, this manga would be it. I absolutely loved every single bit of it. It's all a heart needs to feel warm.
---
Si pudiera imaginar algo a partir del amor, este manga sería lo que vería. Adoré cada parte. Es todo lo que un corazón necesita para calentarse.
Dyslexic Bookmonster
Sep 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: graphic-novels
There was more story and a bit of character development in this volume. Thus, it was slightly better than the previous one. Yet I skimmed a bit through it. I guess I couldn't be bothered? It came too late for me to be hooked. A shame, for my friend says it she thinks it one of the best Yaoi manga’s out there.

It has been said friend who urged me to read this series. For normally I am not one to pick up anything Yaoi related. Not because I am against it, simply because it isn't really in my inter
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-2019
I started to read this e-book right after I had finished the first book in this series because I needed to know how this story ends. This second book was even little bit better than the first book because there were couple plot twists which made you think that maybe the two boys don't get their happy ending. I also read this manga in one sitting because this made me smile and this was really easy to read.
Abi
Ooooh! All the feels! I love Seryou and Shino! So cute! This one really dragged my heart around, and just gave me a lot of emotions. Pretty impressive for just one volume. The general story was just very cute and sweet, and I'd definitely recommend it. I really appreciated that it was intense and emotional in a way that wasn't super irritating or sexual, as some yaoi (in my limited experience) can be. It helped me enjoy the story more. Anyway, really good stuff. Highly recommend. 4.5 stars.
SaltySol
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, manga
This was a really good conclusion to this story - really cute and heartfelt.

These two have stolen my heart and I kind of wish there was more to their story. I'd like to see what happens after when the week starts again, and for the weeks after.

Once again I have to say that Rihito Takarai's work is so lovely!
Achillia Herondale
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
So innocent, adorable....and it ended. After finishing you have that warm feeling in your chest ♥ The two characters are so sweet and the story is so soft and heartwarming you feel like smiling for days.
Jenna
A tad slow and I really didn’t feel the change in the characters and how they felt about each other. Feels this could’ve been condensed into one volume that had a bit more tension versus dragging it out in two. Still don’t think I understand the leads fully.
Narra
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I truly love this story. not only is it sweet and adorable it only has a slight portion of angst in the end.

All in all I really enjoyed this story. I loved the characters in this and think they're absolutely cute together.

Rereading this has been such a great desicion today ^____^
TiramisuCram
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fluff, classmates
Really cute story!! But the ending.... I need more HEA!
Vyou
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mangas-completed, m-m
#GetGraphic Read a work with black and white.
Lina
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
cute cute cute
Linda Luz
JUST OK♥♥
Chubby93 Grey
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On to watch the movie!!!!!!!!
Amanda Perry
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the shortest but cutest manga ever
Squirrat
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmm...........The ending wasn’t satisfactory despite the heart-warming storyline.
Chris
I DIED.
Jennifer Longoria
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
That ending made me smile. Yay for getting ur head out of your "u know whats". Love them
H.K.
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL BOYS.
Veronica
A nice ending to a cute manga.
charlotte rose
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

So sad its over but it was great wale it lasted ✊ 💖 💋 💟 👌 🔥 🔥 🎆 😘
Nightmares in Wonderland
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS THE END. I WILL MISS MY BABIES.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Only Serious About You 2
  • 夢結び恋結び 3 [Yume Musubi Koi Musubi 3]
  • Private Teacher! 2
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 2 (Totally Captivated #2)
  • Open the Door to Your Heart

Doujinshi Circle : Giga Traper

Favorite Manga : Prince of tennis
Favorite Visual Novel : Uta no prince-sama
Favorite Anime : Uta no prince-sama

She mentioned in her twitter that she is a big fan of "/>Blood/>Zodiac

Seven Days (2 books)
  • Seven Days: Monday → Thursday (Seven Days, #1)
“My female friends said that seven days were long enough for a dream. But for me, those seven days were long enough to fall in love.” 8 likes
“Uno debe tener sangre fría en todo momento, incluso en la adversidad. Si no puedes, esto prueba que no has practicado lo suficiente.
El arco es un espejo que refleja el corazón del arquero.”
0 likes