Start by marking “Alice 19th, Vol. 7 (Alice 19th, #7)” as Want to Read:
Alice 19th, Vol. 7 (Alice 19th, #7)

Alice 19th, Vol. 7

(Alice 19th #7)

Alice is desperate to rescue her sister Mayura, who has been ensnared by the embodiment of evil called Darva. In defiance of Nyozeka's warnings, Alice and the other young Lotis Masters enter Darva's stronghold before having found the Lost Word. When Alice's true love, Kyo, comes under attack, it's up to Alice to save both him and Mayura with the power of the Lotis. When it ...more
Published October 2nd 2004 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Alice 19th, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alice 19th, Vol. 7

Ady Weasley
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finalmente el ultimo tomo de la historia.
En este podemos ver la batalla final contra Darva, los giros en la historia fueron fundamentales para permitir a los personajes crecer
Por un momento creí que la oscuridad conseguiría atraer a Kyo, pero lo bueno es que Alice estaba a su lado.
La redención de Mayura fue extraña, pero esperada, al final logró ver la verdad y alejar la oscuridad de su corazón.
Él Lotis Master tan esperado así como las palabras pérdidas por fin aparecieron.

Frei tuvo que partir
juan carlos
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ESTOS FASCINADO Y DEVASTADO AL MISMO TIEMPO, ESTOY TRISTE POR QUE NO TENÍA QUE HABER MUERTO, NOOOOOO.

En este tomo vamos a encontrar el desenlace de esta historia de fantasía y amor creados por YUU Watase y debe decir que me encanto el cierre.

¿Para qué leer Alice 19th?

1. La manera que te da el significado de los sentimientos y las palabras que usamos en nuestra vida, te llegan en lo mas profundo como persona y como lector.
2. Los personajes protagonicos crecieron de una manera considerable.
3. La p
Noran Miss Pumkin
Sep 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, manga
Disappointing ending to a series that easily could have gone on to 20 plus great volumes--such a waste of great material/story lines.
Krys

This was a struggle to finish it and I skimmed it at the end. I wasn't as much of a fan of this series 10 years ago and I'm still not. I should have listened to that gut instinct and not reread/finished it. It was not one of Watase's better works.
Koorihime-sama
Feb 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Bought from Amazon, and I still own a copy.

APART OF THE GOODREADS 2012 READING CHALLENGE.

Review/Rating:

5 out of 5

Ease of Reading Text: 5 out of 5
Illustrations: 5 out of 5
Plot: 5 out of 5
Art Touch-Up: 5 out of 5
Translation: 5 out of 5
Design: 5 out of 5

Darva has finally finished devouring Mayura. And now, without the Lost Words, Alice and Kyo must find a way to defeat Darva and bring Mayura back in one piece. However, what kind of price will they have to pay first?

Bunny Heart Short Story: Rakuen,
Brenda
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
¡Que final!
Vaya que ha sido una verdadera travesía el que pasan nuestros protagonistas.
Más que buscar un poder más allá de los más poderosos Neo-Master, es una lucha contra su propia oscuridad.
Me gusta la última batalla, tuvo de todo e incluso fue doloroso ver como moría uno de mis personajes favoritos ( malditos, siempre hacen que nos encariñemos y luego los matan).

Ver a Alice pasar por ese sufrimiento, fue compartir sus emociones y hacernos uno sólo. De verdad me dolió verla tan desdichada.
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
I'm sad to see this series end.. but at least it had a very good ending. Don't get me wrong, there were some serious cheese moments in here, but it was a great story, and definitely had me interested from volume 1.
Heather
May 09, 2009 rated it really liked it
I loved this series, I just wish there had been more of it. The ending seemed a bit rushed. D:
Miriam
Aug 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, graphic, ya
Wait, that's the end?! How anticlimactic. I wonder if the author was bored by this series or something.
Meghan Hatadis
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I wish there was more to the series though, i cant believe they only made 7 :(
Bre
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
This is an amazing series and I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Nyozeka is amazing and adorable and *sobs*. Kyo is passionate and loving and overcomes anything. Alice is kind and lovely and so wonderful. Billy is funny. Mei Lin is goregous. Chris is youthful. Frey is trusting and a great teacher. Mayura is beautiful inside and out. Amazing artwork, moving story, and great characters that prove that everyone is human. Overall, I am really sad it's over but every tale has a happy e
Kathy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed rereading this series. I still really enjoy the overall themes in the story, about light and darkness, and the power of your words but also forgiveness and being able to grow from your mistakes.
I also love the art so much and love the covers and the title font and just in general the appearance of the series.
I also enjoy that this entire series is only 7 books, so it doesn't go on and on for forever, but is nicely contained within 7 volumes. Not that I don't like longer series,
Taylor Morris
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This has claimed the title of one of my favorite manage. I love the theme to this series about the power of words. I was cheering for these characters and I love that Watase was able to show the flaws of her characters. I would say that my biggest complaint would be that our characters of Billy and pin are basically a the extraneous AI characters that you don't get to control in a video games. For all I know maybe Watase. This is the most shonin shojo I have read. Highly recommend it.
Emy
Jun 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013, shoujo-manga
When Alice saves a rabbit from a speeding car, her life is turned upside down. The rabbit turns out to be a magical girl, and Alice discovers that she has the power to master powerful words known as the Lotis Words. Unfortunately, words can do harm as well as good and, when Alice accidentally banishes her sister, she must fight to get her back.

This is the final book in the series! D:

So, all in all, I think that this series had a lot more potential than was actually used. I mean, it's nice to rea
Viridian5
Jan 27, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy, manga-manhwa
Alice 19th had been making me happy with how thoroughly and brutally Darva, the ultimate evil, attacked our heroes. It's how evil would be. But volume #7 ends in a very cliche yet also rushed fashion. The conclusion doesn't even take up the whole of the volume! (There's a story about Nyozeka's past after it.) Alice finds the lost word and destroys Darva, with some help from Kyo. Mayura is saved. Alice and Kyo finally tell each other of their love. Alice is happier and more confident, while Mayur ...more
Oberhuu
Jan 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cari
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
There are two important things in manga. The art and the story.
The Art: 5 out of 5
The drawings are lovely. The character design is beautiful. The scenes are detailed and the magical scenery is so vivid that I really feel like I'm watching a movie instead of looking at mere paper. The art is far better than Fruits Basket and many other popular mangas.
The Story:
The story is interesting. I love that the villains have other sides to them and are not just evil. I love that Alice has flaws. I like th
Selena
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was a good ending. I really liked the bonus story, possibly more so than chunks of the series.

What truly bothers me, though, is the presentation of abuse. It makes Kyo's father's abuse of his wife seem... justified. "He's having trouble at work" being the justification. That's just... wrong. His wife says they need to support him because once things go back to normal at work, things will go back to normal with him, so she'll stay with him (despite the fact he seemingly beats her to death late
Jesus Flores
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Alice 7

A good ending, sad in part, happy in other, but it was good.

Has nice extra short story on Nyozeka and a Chinese girl who becomes water lots master.
Al around it was a good manga series

SPOILERS

So Kyo past is revealed on how her mother died and father left him, it deals with family violence and in not such a good way.
Mayura is finally transformed into a big monster
Alice struggles to get the Lotis lost words
Sad part, the bunny Gitl, Nyozeka dies, really sad
Alice has vision of first lot
Ana Bar
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Que hermoso final, se esperaba, pero necesitaba esas palabras.

Fue agridulce porque mataron a un personaje muy muy bueno.

El momento de la acción, fue emocionante, hojeaba y hojeaba páginas para saber ¿cómo lo iban a resolver?

Darva, un buen villano.

De verdad me dió cosita algunas ilustraciones, fueron fantásticas.

Alice muy valiente.

Amito a Kyo Senpai.

Frei, mi personaje favorito.

Sin duda lo recomiendo.

Simplemente te enseña el poder que conceden las palabras, porque en el momento menos esperado pued
Lindsey
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, favorites, re-read
This last volume of the Alice 19th series was a very good wrap up to the story. It made some very meaningful points that I found myself connecting to as a Christian (weird as that may sound).

The artwork was, as always, wonderful and easy to follow. It also finally clicked in my brain that, kind of like Alice in Wonderland, Alice is being led by a white rabbit.

Overall, a very good story with plenty of enjoyable comic relief.
Ninja Neko
Nov 27, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I liked the messages behind the story ("accept the dark parts inside yourself but don't give in to them" and "if you're afraid to speak out you've already lost"). But the plot itself has too many holes and shortcuts I can't get over. We do find out (at last!) what the bunny is in this final volume.
I got this series from the library, won't be rereading it.
Carl Nelson
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
Good end to a series that better and more meaningful. The author's point--that words are weapons and shields, depending on the intent of the speaker--comes through subtly but clearly. Artwork is consistently crisp throughout; a few of the busier images lost detail but those were the exception. I had my doubts about this series after the first couple of volumes, but it delivers in the end.
Wulan
Oct 09, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fantasy Manga lovers
Shelves: mangas, fantasy
Wow! Gue suka banget sama ending komik fantasi ini! Alice & Kyou look so sweet together! Gue terharu ngeliat kegigihan Kyou untuk melindungi Alice meski dirinya sendiri punya masa lalu yang gelap, Alice-nya juga tetap bersikeras mau membantu Kyou meski dia punya masalah dengan kakaknya. Hmmm...mungkin Kak Sitta Karina mendapatkan inspirasi ttg Seira & Abel dr komik ini ya?
Yana
Jul 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Love the Ending!!

" We still have problems and pain and sometimes we'll fill like giving up. But i know we will grom stronger with each other crisis we face... ... so that we can express our true feelings.

Cember
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this manga and own the entire set. I would love to see this and any of Yuu Watase's manga get transformed to anime. I would watch them in a heart beat while sitting on the edge on my seat.
Rosa
Jun 05, 2009 rated it liked it
This was a good series. Lots of focus on the power of words and the fact that everyone has a little darkness inside. The ending was kind of rushed and I love the hint about Nyozeka. Also glad that Kyo and Alice do in fact end up together (yay).
emily_oriley
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I always try to read this series once a year. It has a very beautiful message about the power of words and the strength of the inner heart. That's why this is by far my favorite Yuu Watase series. >_> ......don't look at me like that, Tamahome.
Douglas Cootey
Mar 01, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, borrowed
Interesting series, but a bit uneven. My biggest complaint with this volume was the overly quick confrontation and vanquishing of Darva, and that the "Lost Word" was actually several. Still, though, a good read.
Victoria
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read

• From Far Away, Vol. 07
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 5 (Marmalade Boy, #5)
  • Chobits, Vol. 5
  • Red River, Vol. 3 (Red River, #3)
  • Sensual Phrase, Vol. 5
  • Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, Vol. 18 (Hana-Kimi: For You in Full Blossom, #18)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 7 (D.N.Angel, #7)
A Japanse shoujo manga-ka. She is known for her works Fushigi Yūgi, Alice 19th, Ceres: The Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yūgi Genbu Kaiden and Absolute Boyfriend. She likes all music, except heavy metal and old traditional music.

She received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo for Ceres, Celestial Legend in 1997. Since writing her debut short story "Pajama de Ojama" ("An Intrusion in Pajamas"), Wata

Alice 19th (7 books)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 1 (Alice 19th, #1)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 2 (Alice 19th, #2)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 3 (Alice 19th, #3)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 4 (Alice 19th, #4)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 5 (Alice 19th, #5)
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 6 (Alice 19th, #6)