Start by marking “わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)” as Want to Read:
わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)

わたしに××しなさい! 1

(Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1)

In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadl
Published October 6th 2009 by Kodansha, 講談社

To ask other readers questions about わたしに××しなさい! 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about わたしに××しなさい! 1

Miriam
Jul 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic, school, ya
By some weird coincidence, I'm reading two books in a row where the main character has the problem of having "mean eyes" that make their peers afraid of them for no reason. Is this really a common problem?
Henz
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
I always like Tsundere main characters .. Typical love story but still an engaging to read ...
Theresa ♫
Aug 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search for a lesson of the consequences of love
I've been reading this manga online, and I'm proud to say that this is a four-star read!
The series is about a secretive girl named Yukina Himuro who writes a cell phone novel as Yupina in secret. But as well as her novel is rated, she isn't capable of writing a love novel because she knows nothing about love.
She runs into a confession between a girl and her popular classmate, Kitami Shigure. After Shigure rejects the girl's confession, he drops his student notebook behind as he saunters away. Yu
Dalia Clovers
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Estoy casi segura que me hubiera encantado este manga si tuviera trece años.

Pero como ya no es el caso, debo decir que fue una historia entretenida. Yukina, la protagonista, me agradó bastante tanto física como intelectualmente, es astuta, terca, tiene sus metas muy claras y ¡Hey! es escritora, cómo no puede caerme mejor.

Sin embargo lo que no me gustó del manga fue su interés amoroso; Shigure. No me gustó como la trataba en algunas ocasiones, y si, yo sé que estaba siendo chantajeado, pero aún
Sean O'Hara
Nov 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is absurd, over-the-top shoujo melodrama at it's most delicious. Yukina seems to be a loser girl with only one friend, but she's secretly the best-selling cell-phone novelist Yupina, and all her stories are based upon her observations of her classmates. But one day when she overhears some people complaining that her books need some sexy-time she realizes this is one thing she can't learn about just by watching.

Luckily for her, she discovers that her classmate Shigure, who's beloved by all g
Selena
I really enjoyed this. I have no idea why. Maybe because the main girl is a well-developed character that stands atop all the others? I really, really liked it.

It's a bit off the beaten path for a shoujo, so it doesn't feel like I've seen all this too many times.
Jessica-Robyn
I don't understand what this manga was going for. Missions of Love is a strange manga, not so much because of its content or characters who are all reiterations of tropes we have seen before, but because of its tone. The tone of this book feels all wrong.

The premise is really simple. There's this "icy" misunderstood girl who everyone is afraid of, this is our classic protagonist. In her spare time she writes cell phone novels, I would call them ficlets or drabbles, and she wants to up her game
Hannah (Sakurahan or ForeverBooks18)
I read this for the Contemporary-a-thon graphic novel challenge!
Lesedelfin
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Anne
May 13, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-manhwa
The first volume of Watashi ni xx Shinasai! in its entirety does not disappoint, primarily because it's slightly different than the majority of shoujo mangas. When I look for a new series to read, I usually seek the ones that have better than average drawings, and on the aspect, I'd say this manga had pretty much good drawings - that is, a beautiful heroine and a handsome hero.

Sure enough, Himuro Yukina is different than most female leads that have been plaguing the shoujo genre. That was an adv
Mehsi
Jun 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Mehsi by: Sabrine
Got recommended this manga by Sabrine, thanks again. :)

I loved this first volume, Yukina-chan was so cute (and a bit of a ice princess, but I can imagine why she would put up that front. Poor her, having such a scary expression, and everyone getting scared and running away. :()

Shigure, ah Shigure, our lovely playboy, but he is oh so hot. *swoon*

I really loved the missions, and I will be sure to read the other volumes soon. :)
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
This is one hot manga. Seriously, the chemistry between the demanding cell-phone-novelist-in-secret Yukina and the popular womanizer Shigure is electric! Even though this story begins with Yukina needing a guinea pig for her 'love experiment' - understanding what love is so she can write about it, the distance between the blackmailer (Yukina who discovers Shigure's secret as a womanizer) and the balackmailee shortens! I'm intrigued by this mass of tangled loves.
Elizabeth
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mangas
Estado: todos los tomos leídos.
Sam
3,5 stars
Lila Cyclist
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
2,5 stars

Beberapa teman saya sering mendapat godaan ketika melihat satu novel akan segera terbit versi layar lebarnya. Duluuuuu saya pun begitu. Hingga kemudian terlalu banyak timbunan buku dan film yang nyaris tak tersentuh. Hiks.... Akhirnya sekarang memilih yang enteng-enteng saja. Begitu tau satu manga bakal dibuat versi live action, saya sering tergoda membacanya. Tergoda di awal, terus setelah bosan ditinggalkan wkwkwkwk...

Nasib manga ini pun sepertinya tak beda. Sudah cukup di chapter 30
Abbie
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
(Note: This is a spoiler-free review of the entire series)

I picked this up because I was looking for something shamelessly smutty, and with this sort of premise, that seemed like a given. And it was, though it wasn't quite as smutty as some I've read.

I gotta say though, the characters all sucked in their own special way. All of them were broken, and not in a sexy let-me-fix-you-babe kind of way. Each of them had some hiccup that prevented them from being normal people in some aspect. Honestly,
Mary
Mar 15, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-reads
This was a random pick off the list of Kodansha Manga Award Winners. But it turned out to be better, or at least more interesting, than I expected. I suspect there's a bit of love triangle brewing. It will be interesting to see if Yukina finds love from the game she's started with Kitami, or if perhaps she finds that she's been missing it right beside her all along.
Hannah
Apr 17, 2018 rated it did not like it
It‘s horrible. The main girl is awful. All the people surrounding her are jealous and selffish and manipulative and this manga is just bad. Beyond bad. I know in a weird way it‘s addictive but do yourself a favour and stop reading because it only gets worse and you‘ll loath the characters only further if you continue.
I cannot put into words how horrible this is.
DoctorFeddy
La cosa che mi colpisce di questo manga è il disegno, molto diverso da altri Shojo , la protagonista molto macchiettistica da un lato e dolce e timida dall'altro. Il coprotagonista spregiudicato e dongiovanni che cercherà in tutti i modi di conquistare il cuore della ragazza che, dal canto suo, sfrutta il coprotagonista come cavia per esperimenti "amorosi". Come primo volume mi ha divertito
Melrose's
Oct 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay, I'm still in the mood for mangas. And this one was in my TBR pile since I was in high school. Thankfully, it was finished for like 3 or 4 years. I am reading blindly, I did not read the synopsis and the plot was revealed to me in this volume hahaha let's see if this is worth the read
Elaine
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this, but I don't know what to make of it. I need to continue to make up my mind about certain characters
Marie
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
Tina Sy
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't put this down.
This girl is so brazen and naive at the same time.
Marttha Zazueta
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Muy buen comienzo, es muy diferente de la mayoría de los mangas que he leído, a ver que tal sigue la historia.
Marine Petrosian
Amazing! This manga is so capturing, once I started reading it, I couldn't stop
Brandon Douglas
Great potential, but the cousin ruined it for me.
Tammy Smith
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews
Yukina is a keen observer of the student population, but she is always on the outside looking in. She is a famous (oh man, I can't even type it without laughing) cell phone novelist that goes by the name of "Yupina". Yeah, right. Like no one is ever going to pick up on that. Why don't you wear a pair of glasses while you're at it, because no one would know who you are then. Oh, wait. She does wear glasses. She wears the glasses to protect herself. Her glasses are her kryptonite.

While she may be
Rachel
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's time for my annual read-a-lot-of-manga- to-see-which-ones-we-should-get-for-the-library! This one was addicting enough to read the next one.
Claudia Smallman
May 12, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lovers of Shojo manga with some sensual spice, and badboy love interests
Recommended to Claudia by: I found it while browsing bookdepository
Shelves: manga
Gee, these covers look like something straight out of a hentai.

"Missions of Love" or 'Watashi ni xx Shinsai' is a spicy little shojo, to say the least. Indeed, there isn't anything much original from it and it can be packed to the brim with its cliches. Mix all that in with nice, sensual art and an unhealthy (and also rather uncomfortable) romance revolving around black-mail and love triangles...And you have 'Missions of Love.'
Missions of Love isn't a bad manga. When it comes to shojo the genera
Shoujo Manga Book...: Missions of Love Discussion 4 10 Feb 20, 2015 06:32AM
  • 薔薇嬢のキス 1
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 01
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 3] (Faster than a Kiss #3)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
  • Love So Life, Vol. 1 (Love So life, #1)
  • 赤髪の白雪姫 1 [Akagami no Shirayukihime 1] (Snow White with the Red Hair, #1)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 01 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #1)
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 02
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 1 (Strobe Edge, #1)
  • Arisa, Vol. 01 (Arisa, #1)
  • CRASH! 1
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 3 (Wild Ones, #3)
  • Love Attack, Volume 1
  • Desire Climax, Vol. 1
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 1
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 2
  • Cherry Juice, Vol. 01
Japanese Name: 遠山 えま

She made her debut in September 2003 in the monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi with her story, Tenshi no Tamago ("Angel's Egg", no relation to the anime movie of the same name). Gokkun! Pūcho is considered her best representative work. Tokyopop has licenced it under the title Pixie Pop. All of her works are published by Kodansha, and they are enjoyed mainly by preteen and teen gi

Watashi ni xx Shinasai! (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 3 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #3)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 4 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #4)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 5 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #5)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 6 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #6)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 7 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #7)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 8 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #8)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 9 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #9)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 10 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #10)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 11 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #11)