Start by marking “Let Go” as Want to Read:
Let Go

Let Go

Kau tahu apa artinya kehilangan? Yakinlah, kau tak akan pernah benar-benar tahu sampai kau sendiri mengalaminya.

Raka tidak pernah peduli pendapat orang lain. Selama ia merasa benar, dia akan melakukannya. Hingga, suatu hari, mau tidak mau, ia harus berteman dengan Nathan, Nadya, dan Sarah. Tiga orang dengan sifat yang berbeda, yang terpaksa bersama untuk mengurus mading se
Published 2009 by Gagas Media

To ask other readers questions about Let Go, please sign up.
Yuyunsuci Megawati di goodreads nggak nyediain ebook mbak, cuma nampilin ulasan sm review dari para readers aja

Thesunan
Apr 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: kepada para pencinta teenlit :)
Recommended to Thesunan by: ayu-si-peri-kecil yudha
Tears don't come easily to men. this behavior still defined by stigma and gender expectations, whereas crying is natural response of any human being. Boys may cry, but for men,they seldom do. When men cry, they deeply emotion. Sometimes they show it, but sometimes they cry inside, and those cry never stop.

And this happens to me now, when i see or read something which reminds me about my beloved father, yes my father.
Like a lot of others i have emotional moments but i mainly feel numb about it.
Oshin erfya  humaerah
Dec 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing
amazing! and for God's sake, i cry when read the last letter from Nathan to Caraka :')
Niratisaya Niratisaya
Mar 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Dearest Windhy let me come and knock your heart to meet your soul and give it a hug, as I really grateful to find one reading like the book you have write down. It's beautiful.
Zahra Shafa
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: high-school
"..And In the End, the Love We Take Is Equal To the Love We Make."-the beatles
Sweetdhee
"You're stuck on a desert island with the last book character you read about. Are you having a good time?"

Lalu saya bingung, mesti pilih Caraka atau Nathan ya buat terjebak bareng saya di pulau terpencil?
Kata penulisnya, "Dua-duanya aja!"
Then i can answer, "Yes, i am having a good time watching Caraka and Nathan fighting over the first thing to do, build a shelter or make a survival boat."

Si Caraka ini emang gampang bener bikin orang suka sama dia. Nggak c
Lili Rahmaa
nice book
Anna Fillaah
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At that moment, I truly remember that I did really like this book. I cried at the sad ending story and I blended into the life story of this lovable friendship.
Rinaa
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've read this book for 3 times! And at the ending, I always crying because it so sad you know, I can't hold my tears.

For novel, I think this book is still thin, but can makes me cry, it shows that this novel is absolutely good!

Gue paling suka novel yang tentang persahabatan dan ini adalah novel yang kesekian kalinya gue baca dan novel ini juga berhasil bikin gue nangis sampai kali ketiga pun gue tetep nangis, good job for kak Windhy!
Tokoh Rakanya menggambarkan someone yang pernah deket dengan g
Puji P. Rahayu
Feb 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Touching.
First, I want to tell you that I really like, love and interest with this Novel.
Caraka is a very good friend. I will happy and very grateful if i can have a friend like him.
Nathan, I wanna have your brain, you are so smart.
Nadya, your leadership is so cool. You are a girl, and you are so amazing.
Who is the last? sorry, I am forget.
Lastly, I really feel bad because Nathan must die. Ohh, Why you are so cruel Windhy? Just let Nathan live please. Don't let him go.
Amirasofa
Aug 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
this book is the first Gagas Media's book i read. at the first time, i'm not too interested with this book, because when i looked at the cover, all in my mind was, "uhmm... it looks like too mature for me."
i thought it wasn't for teenager. but when i red the synopsis behind, i'm getting excited 'bout this book and decided to buy and read it. and this book is recommended! but sorry, i have to say that the friendship in it needs to be closer, to get an more enchanting ending :)
Febrina Erwanto
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
I found this book was OK.
It's good and light reading, but nothing too special that can make me having "aww-moment".
Also, thumbs up for the movie and music references.

Unfortunately, I'm kind of annoyed with the space between paragraph.
Or, maybe it's just my OCD.

And, I found the character just slightly too mature for a high-school freshman.
Rettania
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
The ending made me cryyyy~ :"((

This book might not be perfect, but I love the dynamics between Caraka and Nathan. And seeing the title, I guess their bond is the real essence of the whole story. And I REALLY love their friendship.

Nathaaaann~ :"(((
Difa Restiasari
Feb 08, 2011 rated it did not like it
the cover is eye-catching with those seabirds fly in beautiful tone-coloured. I borrowed this book from a friend who said it was a fresh, romantic story about friendship that turns into loveship. a book that reminds you about your high school times.
Nadiyas
Nov 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book really touched my heart. I really liked the character of Caraka who always act before thinking to do something that makes significant changes in a person. Songs and words are quoted in this novel is great! continued success to you sis Windhy! Very good novel to recommend it to everyone!
Adisti
Jan 01, 2011 rated it liked it
The story seems predictable at the first, but it was actually a bit surprising. Beside, it was so touching at the end of the story.
What makes it more unique and interesting is the differences between the characters.
Riani Yunita
Novita Laksmi
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was ok
I borrowed this book from my friends. Well this book have a good idea but the writing it was standart. I'm not crying because of this book. I'm sorry but it didn't make me laugh or cry.
Putri  Ramadhan
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
good , its interested
Kartika MWS
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ringan
I like how the writer tell the story.
Sahlah
May 18, 2012 added it
very touched :)
i like it :D
Melinda  Pradita
Aug 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
when water and fire could say hello each other :)
Nina
Jul 29, 2013 added it
i want read this novel
Hidya Nuralfi Mentari
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended books, with a beautiful quotes in here:') Caraka Pamungkas! I like soooooooooo:'3
Zaskia Aruni
Mar 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gagas-media
i love this book. really love. love the story, love the cover. all of them. you REALLY SHOULD read it :D
Shannon
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It's a beautiful novel, actually. The more I read it, the more I learn. There aren't many details on the background of the story, but it seems complete without them.
Suci Fitria Apriani
May 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
After I read this novel, I began to wish if Charaka Pamungkas was real.
Hilyatifairuza
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
mzjzckz
Dewi Hambali
Dec 07, 2015 rated it liked it
let go is a hardest phrase, isn't it?
Brillyananda
Apr 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
ABG banget. Sorry to say but I didn't get the feeling at all. Lebih mirip drama korea. Drama dan percakapan yang berlebihan.
Taufik
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is great. Been so long didn't read a book like this. I smiled while reading it.

• Our Story
  • Éclair: Pagi Terakhir di Rusia
  • Truth or Dare
  • Memori
  • With You (Sehari Bersamamu)
  • Promises, Promises (Mencintaimu Sekali Lagi)
  • Bangkok: The Journal
  • 1000 Musim Mengejar Bintang
  • 8... 9... 10... Udah Belom?!
  • Syarat Jatuh Cinta
  • Ti Amo, Tia Amoria
  • Till We Meet Again
  • Forgiven
  • Dan Hujan Pun Berhenti
Buat cewek yang lahir tanggal 14 Februari ini, menulis merupakan caranya berbagi pikiran, perasaan, mimpi, imajinasi, dan cita-citanya dengan orang lain. Ia ingin tulisannya bisa menggugah dan menginspirasi pembacanya, sama seperti tulisan kedua tokoh yang pertama-tama menginspirasinya untuk menulis: almarhum Umar Kayam dan Jostein Gaarder.

Banyak yang mengira Windhy mengoleksi kutipan orang-orang
“Kau tahu apa artinya kehilangan? yakinlah, kau tak akan pernah benar-benar tahu sampai kau sendiri mengalaminya” 83 likes
“Manusia itu lebih berani menghadapi apa pun kalau melakukannya demi orang yang dia sayangi.” 72 likes