Jump to ratings and reviews

Stylish Weddings for Less: How to Plan Your Dream Wedding on a Budget

With the average cost of a wedding in the U.S. approaching $28,000, many couples are eager to find ways to cut back, particularly in these tough economic times. Who needs to say "I do" to a mountain of debt?

Yet, considering the emotions and expectations that come with planning the big day, it's easy to succumb to inflated wedding pricing and spend beyond your budget. But you can have that fabulous, once-in-a-lifetime wedding - the type you've always dreamed of - without breaking the bank. Stylish Weddings for Less by Catherine Sabino will show you how!

From finding that knock-out gown at a fraction of its original cost, classy wedding invitations, rings, flowers, and bridesmaids' gowns at reduced costs, to creative ways to save on wedding cakes and reception menu strategies, to locating incredible reception sites at affordable prices, the book offers hundreds of ideas and solutions! It will also reveal how experts get the best deals on photography, transportation and even on honeymoon travel.

In an easy-to-reference format, Stylish Weddings for Less is sure to be an indispensable resource for anyone looking to tie the knot with cost-conscious flair and style.

144 pages, Paperback

First published January 1, 2009

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
6 (16%)
1 star
1 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews
Profile Image for Morgan.
63 reviews
March 18, 2020
I’m sure there is a lot of wonderful information for the right bride, which is why I didn’t give a lower rating. This book didn’t work for me, though. Based on my constraints for religious and cultural traditions, a lot of the money-saving recommendations wouldn’t work.
Profile Image for Traci.
485 reviews1 follower
March 23, 2010
The pictures were beautiful! And there were lots of ideas for how to cut down the costs. I didn't see a budget that was under 15,000 though.
Profile Image for Stephanie.
817 reviews18 followers
February 26, 2011
We got some interesting ideas from this book, it was nicely organized and had lots of pretty pictures. All American-based, though, and their "budget" weddings were all over $15,000.
Profile Image for Danh.
58 reviews34 followers
September 26, 2011
not one of my favorites read through it but didnt really find anything i found helpful although others who WANT a high class stylish wedding might. (my mom added it to my list)
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.