Start by marking “Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day” as Want to Read:
Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day

Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day

The complete guide to a successful Twitter marketing campaign

Twitter is a microblogging service that's changing the way we communicate. Marketers recognize its value, and Twitter Marketing: An Hour a Day offers marketers, advertisers, brand managers, PR professionals, and business owners an in-depth guide to designing, implementing, and measuring the impact of a complete T
Published January 1st 2010 by Sybex (first published December 30th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Twitter Marketing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twitter Marketing

Bryan Tanner
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This also had some big changes in how we interacted on the social platform, however the bulk of the information Hollis shared was on point. Hollis is also easy to reach for questions on Twitter. I had a couple of questions for her, and she actually replied. That's cool for me to have an expert (like her, that's approachable) in my corner when helping my clients learn how to maneuver in the unknown waters of Twitter. ;)
Jean Oram
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
There are a ton of great tips and pointers in here for the new Tweeter to the experienced Tweeter. Even if you aren't marketing per se, there is some great tips in here on how to optimize your time on Twitter. Everything from the basics to etiquette to tools to how to use it as a large business.

Broken into weeks it starts you off slowly with learning Twitter and setting up an account and slowly builds you up to doing more. If you are already on Twitter, you can skip parts of the book and jump to
Kent
Feb 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
For a comprehensive guide to the Twitterverse, this book is a sure bet. Accommodating of the beginner as well as the expert and thorough in its reach, Twitter Marketing outlines a simple, one-hour-a-day process for getting started and tweeting up a purposeful network. Detailed discussions of supporting features, tools, programs and apps offer deeper insights for more effective tweeting. Any Tweep will gain from reading this book.
Ken Bates
Dec 02, 2016 rated it liked it
At this point in time the book is pretty outdated. Most of the book is pointing you to other sites or apps to use for metrics and the like. There's a lot of good info in there but ive learned more from listening to Gary Vaynerchuk for the past week than this book even really thinks about approaching.
Rachel Meyers
Sep 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book is perfect for novices like me. It starts off easy and gets more complicated. I have already seen some results after using some of the techniques. And I plan on using it as a marketing reference often!
Lori Grant
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
A should-read book on social media for the knowledge worker, manager, executive, or entrepreneur.
Stephen Hanrahan
good book on the basics of twitter marketing building your twitterverse. its helped me with my own understsanding of twitter and is preparing me for my social media role in work
Nancy Basile
Nov 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Just a bit outdated now. I got better info from HubSpot. Good for absolute beginners.
Leif