Start by marking “Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2010” as Want to Read:
Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2010

Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2010

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
This updated edition of Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort, the most respected and well-known name in Disney guides, takes readers through Walt Disney's first theme park with ease and flair. Since our guide is the only guide that's official, this book includes the most accurate and current information on prices and attractions. Here are just a few of the exciting new features of ...more
Published September 29th 2009 by Disney Editions (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2010, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Birnbaum's Disneyland Resort 2010

Chris
Aug 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading this book, when I read it, prior to taking a trip to Disneyland(CA) in July 2008. I always love the longevity of the reviews of each of the rides, and each of the buildings in/nearby the Disneyland resorts. If you're planning a trip to Disneyland, and, as long as nostalgia doesn't bother you(rides in 2008, and changes have taken place at current), pick up a copy of this book and look through it, to re-jog your memory.
Martha
Jan 05, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, travel
I actually read the 2009 version. Very good for planning ahead of time. Includes a line-minimizing plan that worked very well last time we tried it (several years ago, from an older edition). (Or was it the plan from Hidden Disneyland?) Fairly comprehensive & nice illustrations, but does not do a good job of warning which rides are not for chickens.
MK
Aug 21, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE who is traveling to Disneyland
Shelves: own-it
OF COURSE I LOVE THIS BOOK! LOL! I'm a Disney freak!! Ha Ha. If you ever plan on taking a trip to Disneyland though, seriously, you should invest in the most recently made copy of this series (they make a new one every year). It's FULL with interesting tid bits as well as information about the best places, times, foods, etc. It's fantastic little thing to have when you go.
Melissa Graff
Jul 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have had this Disneyland guide for years just waiting to plan my own California Adventure!! Lucky for me (but unlucky for the trip) I ended up getting married in 2009, when we had been planning to visit. I held onto the guide, and I must say except for a few updates and changes... this book is a great resource, even for a girl whose first trip to Disneyland is in 2011. :)
Kellie Brabec
Jan 17, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Someone needing an overview of Disneyland.
I was a little disappointed in this one. I"m not sure if it's because I'm used to the robust guides for WDW, or if I just thought Disney would put out something a little less...well, kiddy for those planning vacations. The information was somewhat useful, and we'll be taking the guide with us on vacation, but overall, I would not be buying this one again.
Bree
Jan 30, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2007, reference
Another good book if you are heading to Disneyland/California Adventures. This one isn't as good as the Unofficial Guide, but it has lots of pictures and the maps are more detailed. Plus there's a few coupons in the back (though we'll only be using one of them).
Elizabeth
Apr 18, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: disney
This book was so useful when I went on vacation; I have several different editions. This isn't the book's cover, it's actuall a picture of Mickey in front of Main Street Railroad Station.
Megengelter
Jan 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actually had the 2010 version from the library... not the 2008.
Jenn
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Even though it is outdated by a few years, I still learned tips and tricks! And I am an avid CA Disney Resort traveler!
Lesley Looper
I skimmed this one for tips for my trip to Anaheim this summer. Can't wait!
Alfajirikali
Robert Miller
Jan 26, 2016
Kristin
May 27, 2010 rated it really liked it
This was very helpful when planning a recent vacation!
Pamela J Nelson