Start by marking “Malicious Intent (Sam Parker Mystery, #1)” as Want to Read:
Malicious Intent (Sam Parker Mystery, #1)

Malicious Intent

(Sam Parker Mysteries #1)

Samantha Parker is a refreshing amatuer sleuth solving a case that twists and turns to the very end! If you like mystery novels, like the Janet Evanovich series, you'll love this one. Sam and Stephanie would be fast friends. ...more
Published December 9th 2005 by Booklocker.com

To ask other readers questions about Malicious Intent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Malicious Intent

Start your review of Malicious Intent (Sam Parker Mystery, #1)
Stewart Wells
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Upon finishing Chapter 2, I almost put this book down and declare, it's “just not my cup of tea”. If I had it would have been one of my greatest travesties of the year! I am so glad I continued. I think that because it was very different to the material I would normally find myself reading, I was about to commit a grave sin and prejudice the book before the story really started playing out! I am so glad I gave myself a wake up call and persisted!

Maria has created a larger-than-life character in
Susan A Kirkpatrick
A new rookie PI with instincts!

Sam Parker is new to the world of detecting and I like how she is finding her way. The characters have a depth that creates twists to stimulate the reader's sense for a challenging mystery. If you enjoy discovering a new mystery series with multi-faceted characters who take you along on the ride and surprise you before you get off, Malicious Intent is a good fit. I am off to get Book 2!
Jackie
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing mystery. Ana isn’t even a detective but when a stranger offers her a lot of money to do detective work, she can’t pass up the offer. First book for me by this fabulous writer.
Kelly
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely author while on vacation. The character, Sam, is sassy, independent and smart. Can't wait to read the next one!! ...more
Michael Arnold
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read with Great characters and plot. I had no idea of who was really the bad guys until the end.
Deb Threadgill
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book from an author, I have never read before, but will read more now. Especially the Sam Parker ones. This book gave you lots of characters, but told enough about them to keep up it is fast-paced action with lots of twists and turns. I kept trying to figure out who the bad guy(s) or girl(s) were. I never figured it out but was real happy at the end. I can’t imagine anyone who loves mysteries especially with a female lead character could pass this one up. I am so glad I d ...more
Christmas Angel
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing scenes and dangerous characters wonderfully crafted into a story of intense and gripping questions that will have you perplexed and scratching your head from the very beginning of this book. Unique and Original and Highly Recommended.
Peter Earle
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Readable and exciting; Maria Murdock is a master at raising the heartbeat and quickening the breath with superb chapter-end suspense. Whether to risk cardiac arrest or read on is a difficult decision for timid readers. Only Samantha’s occupation as snoopy paralegal is less convincing.
Maria Murdock-Pease
Oct 28, 2020
Gabriella
Apr 28, 2021

• The Crew
  • The Missing And The Dead (DI Tom Blake, #3)
  • In The Shadow (Jayden Roe, #1)
  • Wonderful Weddings and Deadly Divorces (Patricia Fisher Mystery Adventures Book 10)
  • Death in the English Countryside (Murder on Location #1)
  • Queen of Spades Thrillers: Books 1-3 (Queen of Spades Boxset Book 1)
  • What Everyone Knew (A Disappearance Mystery Thriller Book 2)
  • Shadow Of Misgivings
  • Deadfall: A Paranormal Tale
  • Preserved
  • The Accused Coroner (Fenway Stevenson #7)
  • Pretty Places (E&M Investigations, #1)
  • The Mercy Kill (The Harvey Stone Series #3)
  • The Reticence : A Suspense Mystery Thriller (Nantahala River Book 2)
  • The Extractor (Jack Storm #1)
  • Right as Rain: A C.T. Ferguson Crime Novel (The C.T. Ferguson Mystery Novels Book 10)
  • Velvet Cake and Murder (Sandy Bay #22)

Sam Parker Mysteries (3 books)
  • Malicious Secrets (Sam Parker Mystery, #2)
  • Malicious Desires (Sam Parker Mysteries, #3)

News & Interviews