Start by marking “Gate Deadlock” as Want to Read:
Gate Deadlock

Gate Deadlock

(The Gate Deadlock #1)

Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim to protect their own reality?
Could the present and the future be evolving simultaneously?
What if you suddenly discovered that everything you have considered to be your own choices were nothing but inevitable responses to the
Published January 14th 2015 by Urania Sarri (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Gate Deadlock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gate Deadlock

Myrto
Well. This is a hard book to review, because I don't know where to start...

First of all, while I would normally describe the plot, this time I will just tell you to read the book, because if I reveal anything it will be a major spoiler. I'm just gonna say that it involves time travel.

Come on, seriously, just with the mention of time travel,

My god, the writer's voice... It was magnificent! There were lots of times I look up some words. Sure, it wasn't full of them making me want to kill myself (I
Lydia
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Yesterday i finished the first book and i am about to start the second.

The story of this book is about a young woman named Emma whose life hasn't been really smooth with her father's death when she was still young. She grows up only to face even more problems by falling in love with a time-traveller whose past was dark and his future it seems even darker. This book ends with Emma's attempts to save him and his soul.

What i really liked in this book it was the great concept of story and also the
Anna ~ Eternal procrastinator
Jun 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all the lovers of young adult romance
Ok, so... here we go.

The beggining was very strong and impressive, it got me hooked. Generally the book has a great structure and a great use of vocabulary though at some points it tends to be a bit overdone. But after a bit the plot starts thickening and flowing and you get deep into the story.

About Emma: to be quit honest I was reading at first and she was presented as a strong smart capable woman. What I could not really understand is why is she soooo into him, like, from the first time she s
Crystal Marie
Jun 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
When it comes to this book, I’m going to do my “new” type of review. I have tried to figure out how to write this review for the past few days and I think that this is the best way that I can do it.

Things I enjoyed:

I really enjoyed the world that was created. The different worlds that were created were done extremely well.

The characters were written in a way that you could visual idea as to what they look like, how they act. Everything about them in general, their actions and personalities.

T
Raewynn
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this! What a knot, the whole before, during and future thing must have been very hard to get your head around.

This is the first book by Urania Sarri that I have read and, it is awesome.

I have also got another book by Urania to read, Swords of an Angel so, off I go to read that.

Grab this and be prepared for some serious mind twisting. lol
Juanita E. Arp
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good storyline, this is a recent author I've found and I have determined she is now one of my favorites. Really knows how to tell a story. Received FREE for an honest review
Jenny
Oct 16, 2018
Sheri
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gate Deadlock by Urania

A well written original time-travel/romance. The story moved at a fast pace, with likable characters and intriguing events. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more from Urania Sarri. I highly recommend to those who love romance/time-travel.
patty oneill
Jun 18, 2017
Urania Sarri
Apr 17, 2010 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Roxanne
Dec 21, 2013
Brenda Knight
Jan 24, 2014
Urania Sarri has studied English Language and Literature in the university of Athens (BA). She also holds an Msc in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)from Aston University, Birmingham UK. She has worked with young adults for the past 20 years as a teacher of English. She developed an interest in writing from a very early age and has a keen interest in mystery an suspense books ...more

The Gate Deadlock (2 books)
  • BEGUILED (The Gate Deadlock Series, #2)
“Some people would rather live in a hell they've got used to than in a paradise they've never experienced before. ” 19 likes