Start by marking “The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: The 2011/2012 Prophecies and Nine Dimensions of Consciousness” as Want to Read:

This revised and expanded edition of Barbara and Gerry Clow's classic 2004 text. This sequel to the bestselling underground classic The Pleiadian Agenda, outlines their theory of the nine dimensions of human consciousness and how those nine dimensions have become essential to our evolutionary survival.
Incorporating the research and insight of the Swedish biologist Carl Cal
Published April 1st 2010 by Hampton Roads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions

Iona  Stewart
Sep 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I can’t give any of this author’s books less than five stars, since they are all works of genius and gift us with knowledge previously unknown to us. Barbara has access to higher realms owing to her close contact with the Pleiadians, whom she terms “the P’s”. She states that she has had “an on-and-off dialogue with beings from the Pleiades” since she was four months old.

Since the knowledge relayed to us in this book is so advanced, it, like the others, is no easy read and demands the reader’s fu
Audrey
Dec 03, 2010 rated it liked it
Over Thanksgiving dinner, a guest at the table mentioned this book. It sounded so intriguing, I soon found myself ordering the eBook edition to test out the capabilities of my iPad. It seems to be appropriate material for exploring such relatively new mediums, as the content tends to evoke feelings of awe - as well as incredulity. Although the subject matter can be pretty far out there, scientific and historical examples are provided that appear to back up many of their assertions. And even if i ...more
Helen White
A true game changer, I love this book with a passion for providing a kind of road map through the dimensions that has already expanded what I already know experientially; it honestly grounded and ignited so much for me that I relished it utterly, page after highlighted page. Practical too and what the oft ignore 'lower dimension' chapters did to help me understand some of the challenges I have had being an earth-bound human being was worth the books weight in gold. It says a lot that I immediate ...more
Jadzia Cypress
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book is not for the spiritual initiate. It is an excellent but demanding read. Each chapter begins with a meditation and then a thorough explanation of the dimension and how it relates to the ones previously and following. The comprehensive picture of Barbara's experience confirmed for me my own understanding in a way I could really relate to. I ended the book more informed and affirmed. I appreciate this book enormously. Thank you for your research and excellent work!
Matthew Jordan
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book deserves no less than five stars.

By her own description, Barbara dialogued with beings from the Pleiades “the P’s”, since four months of age. Even though I did not read this book until 6 years after its original publication, the insights remain relevant.

A variety of energetic techniques provide possible access to nine dimensions. Barbara uses a chapter-based approach to each dimension. Each chapter opens with a husband, Gerry unique meditation and his authorship of a final chapter (in
Deborah Hurd
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Book love Barbara Handclow Books

Great read for people having experiencing multi dimensional and this Amazing Shift we are going through called the Awakening ..
Arun
Sep 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
The book begins nicely explaining 9 dimensions in a different way. But the author gets carried away by scientific jargon to justify and explain multidimensionality which is really unnecessary and the book drags on. Lost all interest after 20% of the book.
Anthony Tenaglier
What a trippy book. Listened to this in my car and it's not recommended to follow precisely the opening meditations on the road....

Interesting concepts. I enjoyed the perspective of a vertical scale for the 9 dimensions stemming from the Earth's center to a black hole. First time reading a "new age" type book.
Kym Michelle
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! From the meditations to the physics to the spiritual; everything is expressed in away that most people will understand, and if they don't, a quick re-read of a page or paragraph here and there clarifies the information. A must read for those who are interested in their existence and a great read for those sceptics :)
Ellie
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very good although some of the information given was a distinct dissonance with my energy, especially that of Gerry and the meditations.

However still some very good information. Take what works for you, and leave the rest behind.
Laurie
Oct 31, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was a bit too whoo-whoo for me (which is saying a lot). The author has a great deal of information and most of it was over my head. I still liked having it wash over me as I listened.

My favorite part was the meditations for the different dimensions.
Jeanne
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Astonishing information. Provocative.
Toni
Nov 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
I read this book because I was curious about how many dimensions there were and what they were like.
It helped connect the dotes in my understandings of the different dimensions.
Leanne Holitza
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Helpful in outlining the dimensions we work with everyday and bringing in more awareness.
Lenita Vangellis
Feb 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great book for those that want to get their teeth into something MORE...not for the neophyte...
stormhawk
Dec 14, 2010 rated it did not like it
Fluffy New Age weirdness. Not that I expected anything different, but this is just incomprehensible. Abandoned at 21%, not sure whether I'll give it another try.
Lora
Feb 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much!
Rebecca Maxcy
Jan 20, 2016
Peter A Colebourne
rated it did not like it
Mar 27, 2018
Mar 21, 2015
Mary Wolf
Oct 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Alchemy of the Human Spirit: A Guide to Human Transition Into the New Age (Kryon, #3)
  • Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos
  • We, The Arcturians
  • Womb Wisdom: Awakening the Creative and Forgotten Powers of the Feminine
  • The Convoluted Universe - Book Three
  • Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age
  • Goddesses  Angels
  • The Complete Dictionary of Symbols
  • Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection
  • The Law of One: Book II
  • Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012: The Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light
  • Oneness
  • Sacred Space: Clearing and Enhancing the Energy of Your Home
  • The Oversoul Seven Trilogy: The Education of Oversoul Seven, The Further Education of Oversoul Seven, Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time
  • Soul Mates & Twin Flames: The Spiritual Dimension of Love & Relationships (Pocket Guide to Practical Spirituality)
  • New Moon Astrology: Using New Moon Power Days to Change and Revitalize Your Life
Barbara Hand Clow is an astrological counselor, an editor of books on New Consciousness, and a ceremonial teacher at sacred sites. She lives in rural new England.