Start by marking “A Touch of Silk” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Silk

A Touch of Silk (Bachelors of Bear Creek #1)

Manhattan reporter Kay Freemont spends her days writing about sex--and her nights wondering what all the hype is about. So when sexy, single Quinn Scofield places an advertisement in her magazine for a wife, Kay decides it's way past time she found out!

Although Kay knows she's too repressed to live out her most forbidden fantasies, under Quinn's imaginative tutelage she be
Published August 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Silk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Silk

Desty
Jadi ceritanya gini, Quinn mencari istri yang bisa diajak hidup bersama di alam liar di Alaska. Trus dia pergi ke kantor tempat Kay bekerja untuk memasang iklan. Sebelumnya di pesawat, Quinn dan Kay sempat bertemu. Keduanya saling tertarik, sampai sempat membayangkan yang iya-iya. Sayangnya pertemuan itu harus berakhir.

Ketika kantornya Kay mengutus Kay ke Alaska, baik Kay dan Quinn merasa inilah kesempatan mereka untuk bersama sebelum Quinn menemukan istri. Yang seru, Kay yang selama 27 tahun b
Melissa Marlow
Jul 14, 2011 Melissa Marlow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Red hot for those of you that like a luring romance. Kay, a city reporter that writes about sex, is up tight and not so experienced in the field that she writes about. She doesn't understand what it is that makes people want it so bad.

That is until she meets Quinn, who lives in Alaska, a bachelor that is looking for a wife. He places an add with her magazine to lure woman, who want to marry, to Alaska as an attempt to find wives for his friend and himself. This sends Kay on an adventure to Alask
Donna
May 19, 2010 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story, a little predictable and irritating at times....
Janet
May 26, 2017 Janet rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
HBZ #30
Becky
I didn't hardly start it. It was awful. I like a story line. won't read any more of the Blaze books
Genevieve
I wanted to pass some time, so I picked a random ebook that I had. I finished this in a few hours. This was such a quick read but that was because I skipping a lot trying to get to something interesting. I thought Quinn was putting a lot of his lust into this love and all because he just wanted to protect Kay. Nothing really about who she was, but just his urge to 'protect' her. From what? The moose?

It's suppose to be a fluff story, so I expected to not gain a lot, but I was more interested in
Staci
May 31, 2013 Staci rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was actually a really sweet romance novel set in a nice small town in Alaska; a big city girl meets small town short of things. The characters were okay, although the ones in New York seem less developed than those in Alaska, but then again, the author may have done that on purpose. One of the less terrible monthly romance novels.
Sharon
Jul 30, 2009 Sharon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica-romance
Okay this was better than #2 and 3 (which I accidentally read first.) It had steamier hotter sex scenes and was a full novel, not a novella. Not a requirement, but it just lets you peek into the lives and characters more, not to mention building the anticipation! Plus, the man is smoky dreamy in this one!
Lisa Richardson
There was just too much corny dialog. This is the second time I've read it and I know why I didn't remember alot. I found myself rolling my eyes, a lot. the reason I gave it 2 stars was because I really enjoyed the setting. I could see the snow and feel and smell it. There was a comfortable feeling in the description of Bear Creek, enough that I'd like to visit!
David Bailey
Dec 14, 2014 David Bailey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you like sizzling romance, you will love this. I love everything Lori Wilde writes. She is now one of my very special writers!
Sharlane Naidoo
Oct 05, 2015 Sharlane Naidoo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
hot as ice
Meaghan
Jan 22, 2014 Meaghan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
fun and flirty
Allison
The guy was a little annoying with putting off the intimacy and what wilderness guy talks like that?
Habiba adamu
Jul 28, 2007 Habiba adamu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
just read her books and u will be trilledddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Crystal
A "frigid" New York socialite goes to the Alaskan tundra to find her passion.
Maddiebrown
Maddiebrown rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2013
Veronica
Veronica rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2012
Betty
Betty rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
Grats5820
Grats5820 rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2016
Mrspacman1980
Mrspacman1980 rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2012
book_addict
book_addict rated it it was ok
Oct 31, 2011
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2011
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2015
rivka
rivka rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2009
Jana
Jana rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2017
Charla Lamberth
Charla Lamberth rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2012
Kami
Kami rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2012
Kameron
Kameron rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2015
Irene Belliveau
Irene Belliveau rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Striptease (www.girl-gear... #4)
  • A Dash of Temptation
  • A Body To Die For (Harlequin Blaze #431)
  • Whisper
  • You Sexy Thing!
  • Her Sexy Valentine
  • The Maverick
  • Bared
  • Your Bed Or Mine? (Harlequin Blaze #379)
  • Take Me If You Dare
  • After Hours
  • Hidden Obsession (Harlequin Blaze #256)
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
Lori Wilde can’t remember a time when she didn’t want to write. She even went to nursing school so she could have a schedule flexible enough to allow her to write on the side. She nursed for 20 years, working in a variety of settings from the newborn nursery to the recovery room, to dialysis. But she never lost her desire to write.

She sold her first book in 1994 to Silhouette Romance but later dis
More about Lori Wilde...

Bachelors of Bear Creek (3 books)
  • The Bachelors of Bear Creek: Sexy, Single & Searching / Eager, Eligible & Alaskan
  • A Thrill to Remember (Bachelors of Bear Creek, #4)