Start by marking “Code Name: Silence” as Want to Read:
Code Name: Silence

Code Name: Silence

Four normal lives...
Four extraordinary humans...
...are about to be changed - forever.

Imagine what it would be like to walk through walls. Kathy Allen doesn't have to. She already can. She and her friends aren't normal. They're stronger, faster and have amazing abilities that no normal human could ever have...but they aren't superheroes. Yet.

Right now, all Kathy's powers ar
Published December 9th 2009 by Fox & Pearl Press

To ask other readers questions about Code Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Code Name

Start your review of Code Name: Silence
Annie
Jun 30, 2010 rated it liked it
This book was an enjoyable read though at times the events that happened seemed too coincidental. The story was told in a very choppy style where nothing really seemed to flow. It seemed as if the characters just left and all of a sudden they had enough trust to give away their biggest secrets. Everything in this book just seemed to pop out of nowhere so the pieces just didn't fit together very smoothly.
The story line was very entertaining however and it keeps you wanting to know more. I think
Rose
Apr 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
This was a fun book! Teens with super powers cross paths with the mysterious 'Silence'. Interesting and fun concept... I thought that this was a great read and I found myself drawn to Kathy, Aaron, Robert, and Linda. Disappointments if there were any include more backgound on the teens, like how they found about their powers and each other. Starting this book I felt like I had just picked up a comic book in the middle of a big story arc. Beyond that I still will keep this book on my 'to keep' bo ...more
Lucas da colts #1 fan
Jun 07, 2010 added it
Recommends it for: Anyone and everyone!
This is a great start to a fantastic book series! This book is about a bunch of kids that have special powers and want to be superheros and help fight against crime. It is a great book and anyone who likes adventure and alot of action should definetly read this book!
Cait
I have some mixed feelings about this book. CODE NAME: SILENCE is the story of four friends with super powers who help catch a criminal. I really enjoyed the plot idea, and there was some great action scenes. I think younger teens will really like this book, and get quite involved with it. That being said, I think there were a few things that could have been worked out a little differently.

Firstly was the lack of explanation for the powers Kathy and her friends have (especially Linda’s). Now, I
Georgiann Hennelly
Jun 06, 2010 rated it really liked it
Teens with super powers cross paths with the mysterious silence.Disappointed that there wasn,t more background on the teens like how they found each other or how they found out what there powers were and how to use them. When i started reading this book it felt like i was in the middle of a comic book series and i had missed the first few books other than that it was a fun read.
Kira Schneider
rated it it was ok
May 25, 2020
Candice Echo
Jun 16, 2019
Danielle
rated it did not like it
Mar 12, 2010
Brenzilla
Jun 30, 2013
Stephanie
Kirstin van Dyke
Jan 20, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie Parray
Debi Sullivan
Mitzi
Who has the coolest power? 1 3 Jul 15, 2010 04:10PM
Code Name: Silence - Now Available at Amazon.com! 1 3 Jul 15, 2010 04:01PM
New young adult, sci-fi/fantasy author, Kirstin van Dyke was inspired at age 15 to begin writing "Code Name: Silence". She has always had a fascination with superheroes, superpowers, and has had a lifelong obsession with fantasy and the unknown. It took her three years and nearly ten rewrites before "Code Name: Silence" became the adventure that it is now.

Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, Kirst