Start by marking “Snow Follies” as Want to Read:
Snow Follies

Snow Follies (Mistletoe Madness)

2.95  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
When Eric Hanley, nerdy scientist and college professor, decides to move to Flagstaff to be closer to his sister Shannon and her twin boys, the unexpected happens: a chance meeting with the man of his dreams. Unbeknownst to him, that man turns out to be Cameron Gallagher, a police officer and Shannon's neighbor. Now the holidays are here and through a series of mishaps and ...more
Published December 2009 by Dreamspinner Press (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Snow Follies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Follies

Ms. Smartarse
Being a fan of the genre, I'm willing to give these books a lot of leeway. Especially if the author manages to "invoke" some butterflies in my stomach, oh am I hooked! So given my easily satisfied tastes in this matter, I am also prone to harsher "grading" when I am let down.

Snow Follies has a good premise: Eric is a 32-year-old college professor who decides to move closer to his sister. He's a bit nerdy, but adorably clumsy. This of course prompts Cameron to swoop in and save the 'damsel in dis
Serena Yates
Dec 20, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: gay
The story was okay, but I missed any sort of emotional connection with the characters. Maybe it was because the point of view kept jumping around between not only the two main characters but secondary ones as well. Very confusing.
Deeze
Should of been a sweet little story but something seemed off for me.

I loved the twins but everything else felt false.

Nice idea but nothing memorable.
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Jun 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I really liked this one great short Christmas story
Shelley Chastagner
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Tam
Dec 21, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Eric is moving to Flagstaff for a new job and he’s going to live with his sister and twin boys for a bit while their Dad is in Iraq. It starts snowing and the police pull him over to put chains on but he’s clueless having never driving in the snow. Cameron the cop thinks he’s cute so keeps an eye on him. Seems Cameron lives down the street from his sister. They both agree there is attraction and kind of work on it, tip toeing around a bit until NYE when they finally get together. It is a cute st ...more
Bea
Jan 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
Me ha resultado un poco aburrido. No me ha gustado la hermana entrometida y pesada, los niños "encantadores" me han resultado cargantes, Erik me ha parecido completamente infantil y en general la historia carente de "historia".
No me gustan las situaciones de vergüenza ajena y no me gustan las historias en las que los personajes son continuamente avergonzados por el resto de personajes o situaciones.
La mayor parte del libro ni siquiera es bajo el punto de vista de los personajes principales. Viv
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
This is definitely one of those feel-good reads that leave you with a smile. I really liked that Eric was such a damsel in distress and Cameron had to swoop in and save him multiple times. While I wish there had been more of them together, I loved the progression of the story. I adored Eric's twin nephews and how much Eric catered to their whims.

It's a great little story with a tiny bit of conflict but mostly a sweet one. I was confused a bit in the beginning on where Eric was teaching but that
Tailtiu
Nicole
rated it did not like it
Dec 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Chelle Dugan is the mother of two children and lives in the Southwest. She has been an avid reader her whole life but had never written her own stories until she fell in love with Annie Proulx's Brokeback Mountain. Her first stories were brought to life with help from her long-distance friend Terry and her daughter, as well as Chelle's love for little mountain towns and snow.
More about Chelle Dugan...

Mistletoe Madness (1 - 10 of 32 books)
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • An Australian Christmas In New York
  • Biting the Christmas Biscuit (Broken #1.5)
  • Cabin Fever over the Holidays
  • Charity Starts at Home
  • Christmas Perfection
  • Collingsworth
  • Dresden Weihnachten
  • Earth and Sun, Cedar and Sage (Gideon and Jedediah, #2)
  • Four Grooms and a Queen (Murder Most Gay, 2.5)