Start by marking “Raven (Feather, #3)” as Want to Read:
Raven (Feather, #3)

Read eBook

Raven (Feather #3)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  427 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
In book three, Estella and Edgar find their way back to each other, but life together as not as easy as expected. In a world that is falling apart, their love is tested, magic is uncovered, and a plot everyone seemed to hide out of fear, finally surfaces.
Through the lies, deceit and turmoil, can love survive? Will there be a way to save their love? To save their world?
Published April 1st 2010 by Smashwords Edition (first published January 5th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Raven, please sign up.

Emma What's it about? It all depends on the wording, the story, and what your parents want. I've never heard of this, but if it's not very appropriate,…moreWhat's it about? It all depends on the wording, the story, and what your parents want. I've never heard of this, but if it's not very appropriate, maybe not.(less)

Joy Hamilton
RavenAbra Ebner
I had never heard of this series - but the first book sucked me in and I new I had to read the entire series.

This, the third book in the series, was packed with passion and suspense. The characters continue to develop and learn new things about themselves and you are learning right along with them.

While the story is pure fantasy, revolving around the conflict between the gods, angels, and human world they are manipulating, the basic good vs evil theme and human nature evolves.

Feb 17, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2010
I was such a fan of Ebner's writing and story telling after Feather. I am just very frustrated with this book. To me all of the fire from Feather was gone and the funniness from Guardian was also gone. I was so looking forward to this book it was just a big let down. To me it was written more as a political platform for global warming and a tie into her next series. There were some really good quotes and I am glad that the stars "finally aligned" for Elle and her man. Sorry.
Alex Ronk
Mar 30, 2013 rated it liked it
May 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Raven started off slow and boring, Edgar was (view spoiler), but he had changed a bit, he was angry and just kept important things to himself . Raven was mostly a journey figuring out what they (Elle, Edgar, Sam, and Margreite) had to do to save the world. But since Elle was The One, only she can do it and alone. First she made a deal with the gods that all magic was to disappear from earth and no god can set foot on earth again, only angels can come to collect ...more
Jul 24, 2010 rated it it was ok
I really liked the first one in this series. I loved the plot and the whole idea of the soul mates thing was right up my alley. The second one was ok in theory: the whole "going to heaven and striking a deal with the gods to get my love back" is pretty interesting and kind of like Journey To The Center of The Earth. And Margriete being the cat was cool. But it was ruined by the unicorns and other majorly lame factors. But this one...."help, help the earth is dying and the main character (shocker ...more
Abby Fitzpatrick
Oct 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. every page i read got me more and more in to the book as if i was standing with all of the characters. I do have to say though through out this series I cried at leas 5 times. The detail and passion in this book really caught my attention. The way the characters spoke to each other, their thoughts, and just the way they were said to look like and moved just made me think like i was there, i was the character. i began to have dreams about this book. I believed that o ...more
Mar 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
M. B.
Sep 11, 2010 rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2013 rated it liked it
Epics - I don't think you can do a credible job with an epic unles you create a series. I mean weaving a story around a person that affects all of mankind and the earth and heaven in three books? I think you lose or sacrifice something. Even people whose decisions have a chance to be epic, don't think of them that way, they are just trying to make their way the best way they know how. The story should be around, the thoughts and reasons why they choose as they do. Did she really take it so smoot ...more
Nov 02, 2010 rated it it was ok
Hannah (Sakurahan or ForeverBooks18)
It was good. It wasn't as good as the first book but it was better than the second book in my opinion. This tells the story of what happens after Elle finds Edgar again. Some bits I read quickly but most of it I paced out, especially towards the end.

The book is split into 3 parts. I liked and didn't like this. I liked it because you got see Elle face different elements in each part.

The side characters didn't really have a place in this book as it's really about Elle trying to conquer the gods
Nikolai Kane
Jul 30, 2012 rated it liked it
The Book was sweet and i fell in love with characters really easily. The ending though was a mixture of sad/sweet/desperate i guess are the right words. But i was completely and utterly shocked at the same time. I mean seriously you would think that the heroine would manage not to get knocked up and give the gods a way to control humans again huh, but NO!!!! she just had to sleep with him. I mean seriously and then they turn her human so she can have a child!!!! So 80 years later her granddaught ...more
Brittany's Readin
Jan 13, 2013 rated it really liked it
I began this series with the idea of reading something about Edgar Allen Poe with a Literary twist, what I got was completely unexpected. The trilogy of the raven was a unique telling of the trials and tribulations of soul mates and their never ending battles to stay together whilst still attempting to meet ones goals. Mythical creatures, Gods/ Goddesses, and a comical twist in regards to one of Americas most common writers. Yes please!
Jun 01, 2011 rated it did not like it
Read way back in 2011, and rereading now (2015) for reasons explained in my review for book 1: link

Consensus: Bad.
Could not reread past 6 pages in due to poor writing. Thank god I'm done my little project of rereading Ebner's works.
Wendy Cook
Apr 11, 2010 rated it liked it
the ending of this book really let me down. I guess I was looking for the full fairytale happy ending. I didn't like it flipping to a different narrator because it meant losing the emotional connection to the lead characters.
Read for your future!
Dec 20, 2010 rated it really liked it
Please read Mechele's review at:
Jennifer Brothers
Apr 08, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a very strange series. But I liked the ending
Oct 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME!!!! I love this story!!!! For me it is right up there with Twilight in the forbidden/ epic love stories!!! A must read!
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Breathtaking story full of twists and truly one of the best written endings to their love story!
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Could not stand how the ending worked out even if everything turned out good.
Apr 25, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I liked how it ended, and pretty good way to end the series!
Jan 15, 2012 rated it liked it
it was amazing, i loved the ending with Sam and Edgar returning, but i completely disagree with the ending and Samantha's gift.
Apr 16, 2011 added it
yae good books and to go out and do this all arond the would cool u no kayla
Kathy Harrington
Nov 24, 2012 rated it liked it
By far this is the worst book of the series. I thought it would be more climactic .
Traca Madren waddell
Dec 12, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
The publisher should have edited better. Within the first chapter I no longer cared what may happen.
Jun 01, 2011 rated it liked it
This one was a good end to the series. I liked this series because it was a mix of familiar formulas and ideas of books I read, but also new ideas and things I haven't seen elsewhere.
Nov 12, 2011
rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2013
Wendy Ross
Sep 10, 2014
Sep 20, 2012
  • Absolution (Heavenly, #3)
  • Lemniscate (Angel Star, #2)
  • Black Halo (Grace, #3)
  • Soul Stalker (Timeless, #2)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Fall For Me (The Tate Chronicles, #1)
  • Eternity (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • Heart Waves (Heart Waves, #1)
  • The Broken Lake (The Pace #2)
  • Bree's Fire
  • Angel
  • Percival's Angel (Merlin's Harp, #3)
  • Blue Blood (Pulse, #4)
  • Betrayed (The Guardian Legacy, #1)
  • Kindred
  • Breaking Point (The Order of the Elements #1)
  • Broken Dream (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Love's Long Shadow (Battle for Souls, #0.5)
"It is more than probable that I am not understood; but I fear, indeed, that it is in no manner possible to convey to the mind of the merely general reader, an adequate idea of that nervous intensity of interest with which, in my case, the powers of meditation (not to speak technically) busied and buried themselves, in the contemplation of even the most ordinary objects of the universe." - Edagr A ...more
More about Abra Ebner...

Feather (3 books)
  • Feather (Feather, #1)
  • Guardian (Feather, #2)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• The Silent Shield (Kingfountain #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Gateway to Fourline (The Fourline Trilogy, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Scourge of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Nightstalkers (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Book of Truths (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Rift (Area 51: Nightstalkers, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Forsaken Throne (Kingfountain #6)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Rebel Genius
    $6.38 $2.99
  • Time Patrol (Area 51: The Nightstalkers, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Secret Hour (Midnighters, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The King's Traitor (Kingfountain, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Insignia (Insignia, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hollow Crown (Kingfountain #4)
  • Moving Mars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Blood Rose Rebellion
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ocean of Storms
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Salt Roads
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Final Trade (The Dominion Trilogy, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1)
    $4.09 $1.99
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Reluctant Queen (The Queens of Renthia #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Timequake
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00