Start by marking “The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids, #3)

The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery

(Cul-de-sac Kids #3)

It's almost Christmas, and Eric Hagel is spying on the new neighbor. What's going on next door? Why is the house always flickering with candlelight? And what about the eerie flute music every morning at 6:00?When Mr. Tressler puts up a Christmas tree, Eric's eyes nearly pop out. The angel at the top comes to life! Soon, hundreds of angels are flying in the old man's house. ...more
Published March 1st 1995 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crazy Christmas Angel Mystery

Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
{Merry CHRISTmas everyone! Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday in honor of our Savior’s birth there’ll be a new Christmas book review! With a couple giveaways sprinkled in, it’s going to be so much fun! Let’s start!}

About this book:

“It's almost Christmas, and Eric Hagel is spying on the new neighbor. What's going on next door? Why is the house always flickering with candlelight? And what about the eerie flute music every morning at 6:00? When Mr. Tressler puts up a Christmas tree, Eric's eyes
Loraine
This was an adorable children's Christmas book that would be great as a family read aloud or independent reading for a third or fourth grader. The kiddos in the Cul-de-sac group are of different ages and races, yet they get along great and support one another. When an older gentleman moves into the neighborhood something mysterious begins to happen. This book teaches good lessons that would make great family discussions.
Lauren Blanchard
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
GREAT BOOK!!
Shannon Lowe
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great books for kids!! I loved the Christian influence and my 6 year old son could relate to the situations while still reading the book himself!! HIGHLY recommend!!
Catherine
A Christmas story about the Cul-de-Sac kids. While it didn't appeal to me, I will read it to my First graders and see how they respond. A few of them are ready to read books like this series.
Mandy J. Hoffman
Sep 03, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, kids-books
This is number 3 in a series for kids about the Cul-De-Sac Kids. In this story Eric is out delivering papers when he sees an old man who he thinks is scary. When the kids begin to spy on the man they devise a plan to help them "get closer" to his house only to end up becoming friends with the man! This is a good book for young readers or listeners to learn about fear, people you don't know, and being kind.
Anne Marie
Dec 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Beverly Lewis and I came across this ebook when it was free on Amazon.com so I thought I would get it even though it is a kid book. I think kids would enjoy this chapter book and even adults will for a quick read. I think I read it in about 10 mins. I didn't know that Beverly Lewis wrote children books and now I will have to keep my eyes open for more for my grand daughter and future grand kids.
Kristine Hansen
Jul 03, 2012 rated it liked it
We switch to Eric's point of view for this Christmas mystery about the new neighbor that comes to the cul-de-sac. While I never really understood why he was so afraid of the man after only seeing him once, the mystery that followed was interesting and their solution even better. I do like how the kids banded together in the end and used their different talents in such a variety of ways. This made for a fun read.

Mary Ann
This children's story has a good life lesson built into it. It seems as though the author felt the need to introduce the characters all at once rather than throughout the story so the reader had an event or something to mane a connection with.
Mary-Jane
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
Eric finds his new neighbour to be creepy and mysterious. The solution to the mystery of the flying angels was unexpected by this reader. At the end of the book, the children make friends with their new neighbour, Mr. Tressler.
Patricia C Robbins
Cute Christmas Story

We often forget how tough this season can be for some. Christmas is for families, but we don't all necessarily have family. We can all be "angels" for someone else.
Deborah Harris
Dec 30, 2013 added it
Shelves: a29, ar-3
AR Quiz No. 11862 EN Fiction
Accelerated Reader Quiz Information IL: LG - BL: 3.1 - AR Pts: 1.0
Accelerated Reader Quiz Type Information AR Quiz Types: RP
Joy Gerbode
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very cute story with a great Christian moral. Wonderful series for kids.
Carmina
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book because the sang and welcomed Mr Shreuder to the cul de sac.
Nancy Roever
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My 5 year old daughter loved this one.
Susan F
Dec 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is a very cute story for an adult to share with children or for third grade and up reading level.
Amelia treacy
Mar 29, 2017
Mae Farrell
Sep 18, 2017
Leona  Carstairs
rated it did not like it
Nov 12, 2017
Melissa Long
Mar 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Christmas in Venice
  • I Love Lucy (The Bachelor Pact)
  • Must Love Santa
  • Message in a Bauble (Big Honey Dog Mysteries #3)
  • The North Pole Challenge (Flea's Five Christmases, #1)
  • Cam Jansen and the Ghostly Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #16)
  • Without You
  • Snow Dance (Dance ‘n’ Luv #0.5)
  • Double Vision
  • Stolen Secrets  (The Red Rock Mysteries #2)
  • A Family Forever
  • Paranormal Realities (A Paranormal Romantic Suspense Box Set)
  • The Treasure Tree
  • Fishy Field Trip (The Magic School Bus Chapter Book, #18)
  • A Dixie Christmas (includes Cajun, #7.5)
  • What Was the Lewis and Clark Expedition?
  • Going Nowhere
  • Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge

Beverly Lewis, raised in Pennsylvania Amish country and both a schoolteacher and an accomplished musician, has been an award-winning author for over a dozen years. Her acclaimed novel, The Preacher's Daughter, was a 2006 Quill Book Award finalist in the romance category. Her books have appeared on numerous best

Cul-de-sac Kids (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Double Dabble Surprise (Cul-de-sac Kids, #1)
  • The Chicken Pox Panic (Cul-de-sac Kids, #2)
  • No Grown-ups Allowed (Cul-de-sac Kids, #4)
  • Frog Power (Cul-de-sac Kids, #5)
  • The Mystery of Case D. Luc (Cul-de-sac Kids, #6)
  • The Stinky Sneakers Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids, #7)
  • Pickle Pizza (Cul-de-sac Kids, #8)
  • Mailbox Mania (Cul-de-sac Kids, #9)
  • The Mudhole Mystery (Cul-de-sac Kids, #10)
  • Fiddlesticks (Cul-de-sac Kids, #11)