Start by marking “Thr3e / Obsessed” as Want to Read:
Thr3e / Obsessed

Thr3e / Obsessed

Paperback
Published February 12th 2009 by Thomas Nelson (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Thr3e / Obsessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thr3e / Obsessed

Shari Stertz
Jul 23, 2017 Shari Stertz rated it did not like it
This book annoyed me. Here's the biggest problem: it's actually super engaging. You won't be able to put it down.
Here's what annoyed me the most: child abuse is not a plot point to write a clever story with twists at the end. Child abuse is actually horrible, and for those of us who were abused emotionally and have worked with kids who were abused, we just can't get behind this crap. Don't get me wrong: I couldn't put the book down. In the end, however, I am pretty disgusted with it.
Also, I like
Dru Morgan
Dec 21, 2011 Dru Morgan rated it really liked it
(this review is for the first half of the book, specifically Thr3e)

While it was a page turner, and I really enjoyed this book, especially as my first Ted Dekker novel, I am a little tired of the specific twist ending that this one featured. I've just seen it too many times recently as a "clever" way out of this type of thriller. All in all, I liked the book and will certainly give this author another shot.
Jul 06, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Review of THREE: WOW! This book is, quite simply, AMAZING. I'm normally not into thrillers, but this held me in suspense and kept me guessing right up till the end. I love the Christian message in the book, although you could still enjoy it purely from a philosophical point of view if you are not Christian. Or, just read it because it's a great thriller. Highly recommend!

I will review Obsessed when I have finished the book (This is a 2 in 1 book)
Chris Clements
Sep 07, 2012 Chris Clements rated it liked it
While they eventually made a movie out of this book, this was not the reason I read it. I enjoy most of Ted Dekker's writings. This book was full of suspense and drama. It left me guessing until the very end with a very climactic end to a great story. Not one of Dekker's most theologically deep books though.
Jody Crone
Dec 15, 2012 Jody Crone rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-books
OMG.... What a page turner...I kept thinking I had the story figured out, and then, BAM!!something else would happen and blow my theory completely out of the water... A must read ...so I can talk about it with YOU!!!
Trish Cooper
Oct 11, 2012 Trish Cooper rated it it was amazing
This review is for Three: I love psychological thrillers. I also usually figure them out pretty quickly. This one however, got me! I didn't see it coming, and I would have to say this is one of ny all time favorite books for that reason.
Janice
May 12, 2012 Janice rated it it was amazing
We have the movie Three, also. Good movie.
Paula Joiner Chapman
May 29, 2016 Paula Joiner Chapman rated it it was amazing
My first book I ever read of Dekkers... I was hooked right then and there!
May 18, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it
This one will keep you awake at night. Twisted, psychological thriller. I like it.
Jaime
May 15, 2011 Jaime rated it really liked it
a very thrilling read with a twist ending...every time i thought i had it figured out it turned again....would highly recommend to any thriller suspense enthusiast
M
M rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2012
Josh L.
Josh L. rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2015
Todd Loyd
Todd Loyd rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Rachel19
Rachel19 rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Anthony E. Burleson
Anthony E. Burleson rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2016
Naomi
Naomi rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Charleen humber
Charleen humber rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
Eileen
Eileen rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2011
Jody Johnson
Jody Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Tobias Howard
Tobias Howard rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2013
Matt
Matt rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2013
Nikki Fant
Nikki Fant rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Matthew Kinard
Matthew Kinard rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2013
Michelle Schroeder
Michelle Schroeder rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Carrie Ellison
Carrie Ellison rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2011
Sherri
Sherri rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2010
Chika Ike
Chika Ike rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2012
Mishke van der Schyff
Mishke van der Schyff rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2011
  • The Seeing
  • To Kill With Reason
  • Playing Saint
  • Unspoken
  • Chop Shop (Bug Man, #2)
  • Appointments with Heaven: The True Story of a Country Doctor's Healing Encounters with the Hereafter
  • Last Light/Night Light (Restoration, #1 & #2)
  • Coral Moon (Kanner Lake Series #2)
  • The Wounded Spirit
  • Out of Time (J.D. Stanton #3)
  • Out of Control (Rachel Yoder — Always Trouble Somewhere, #3)
  • Dead Air
Ted Dekker is known for novels that combine adrenaline-laced stories with unexpected plot twists, unforgettable characters, and incredible confrontations between good and evil. Ted lives in Austin with his wife LeeAnn and their four children.
More about Ted Dekker...