Start by marking “No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #18, Were-Hunter, #5)” as Want to Read:
No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #18, Were-Hunter, #5)

No Mercy

(Dark-Hunter #18)

Live fast, fight hard and if you have to die then take as many of your enemies with you as you can. That is the Amazon credo and it was one Samia lived and died by. Now in contemporary New Orleans, the immortal Amazon warrior is about to learn that there’s a worse evil coming to slaughter mankind than she’s ever faced before.

Shapeshifter Dev Peltier has stood guard at the
Hardcover, 1st Edition, 343 pages
Published September 7th 2010 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about No Mercy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Mercy

Sophia Triad
Devereaux Aubert Peltier(Arcadian were-hunter, Bear) and Samia Savage (Dark-Hunter, Amazon)

The book starts at the time point after Mama (Nicolette or Mama Lo) was killed and Papa (Aubert) Bear i.e. her mate died and the Sanctuary is not our usual limani any more.
[Sanctuary is a New Orleans biker bar, where all the supernatural creatures can have a drink in peace and play some pool without killing each other. It is the place also where Dark hunters, Were hunters, Gods, Apollites and Daimons can h
Alp
I had a trouble making up my mind whether to rate this book 3 or 4 stars. The story started off strong but the thrill of reading began to ebb away somewhere around the second quarter of the book. Then in the last quarter, everything seemed to get back on the right track again, but alas, the ending just fizzled out.

It was a little disappointing because there was a good plot and interesting story in which I did enjoy a lot. BUT my major problem was the romance. It fell flat and I felt no chemistr
Gavin
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This was a decent instalment of the Dark Hunter series even if it was not one of the more memorable books in the series. As always the Dark Hunter Universe is a fun one and the story had a nice mix of romance, humor, action, and fun paranormal creatures!

I cannot say I was dying to get Dev Peltier's story. I'm not a fan of the Were-hunters as much as I am of the Dark-Hunters, Dream-Hunters, demons, or the Gods we typically meet in this series. That said, Dev proved as likeable as both his sister
Jilly
This book was about Sam, a female Amazon woman turned Dark Hunter who could not stand to touch people because she would be swamped with their memories and emotions.

Think carefully about your answer. You don't want to make the Amazon mad...

But, alas, she meets Dev, a shapeshifter bear who is also a quadruplet and a bouncer at a paranormal bar. (just your typical boy meets girl story). Luck would have it that Dev is the only person Sam can touch without getting any emotional feedback. It is like
Laurie Garrison
Feb 03, 2010 rated it it was ok
As a huge Dark-Hunter fan this one didn’t cut it with me. I was very disappointed. Again this one is nothing like the books pre Acheron. I wish if the books are going to keep up with this pace Kenyon would go ahead and finish the series.

Again you get a lot of new of new characters you have to keep up with like this series doesn’t have enough then there is the added of all the different new gods and new demons. Like does anyone know who Lazarous is? There is so much Mythology going on that I for
Yodamom
Oct 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
Wow, that was a short read. I just started it and BAM, it was done. Another installment in the Darkhunter World, has one of the bear shifters, Dev, with a broken heart lust after a Darkhunter, Sam an Amazon woman with a ? Oh yeh, a broken heart. Yes it is the theme of the series but Ms. Kenyon always ads a little twist of the knife in each book that separates them even if they are basically the same. This one is action based, with less shagging and drooling than past books.
I really liked the act
CC
I really have nothing good to say about this book so I will not say much.

I hated the heroine. Truly pissed that the author gave such a suck ass bitch to a hero I really liked. Dev, the hero, has been a funny, sweet, protective big brother bear to Aimee (Fang's mate) and I have loved him in every book he was in. But in this book he totally lost his self respect and put up with this bitch who was constantly using him and kicking him to the curb! Sam, on the other hand, should have been a kick ass
Leah
Feb 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Grecia Robles
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire, paranormal
**** 4 Sexy Teddy Bear STARS****

Este es el libro 18 de la serie y me parece que Sherrilyn Kenyon ha hecho un gran trabajo ya que todavía me mantengo enganchada con altas y bajas pero más altas que bajas eso sí.

El libro anterior es el que menos me ha gustado de toda la serie que es el de Fang e iba con muy altas expectativas y créanme que me decepcionó, pero este libro NO volvíó a meterme al redil y seguir disfrutando, las tramas se van renovando al igual que la combinación de las parejas.
En es
alicat ♡➹♡
This book brought us back to the Dark Hunters after a many book deviation, plus it had Were hunters, then the Hellchasers, Stryker and his awful Daimons, even more demon species, etc. I don’t know how Sherrilyn Kenyon keeps track of it all!

I really love the Werehunter books and another bear-were book, yay! I’ve always liked Dev and Aimee best of the Peltier family so I was excited to read Dev's story. Dev is smoking hot, I kind of imagine him like Chris Hemsworth. Sam is an Amazon, a super warr
Fangirl Musings
Sep 18, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone! Sherri's an excellent author - read it!
Recommended to Fangirl Musings by: Favorite author/series
Damn!

That's my first reaction.

Damn!

I loved this book! And, while hyperbole wants to spew forth of "I luv it, I luv it, I luv it!" I'll endeavor to resist. Dev and Sam were two very strong, beautifully written characters that I've always liked from previous books. They were such an amazing couple, and in reading their story, you could truly feel the emotion between the two. They didn't strike me at all as being paper thin in character or personality.

I often joked that it would've been so hilario
Caty
After reading Bad Moon Rising, I was ready to give up on the Dark Hunters series. I mean, after 20 books everything seemed the same, and I had no idea where the story was going.
Thank god (and the hot guy they chose to play Dev on the book trailer) I decided to give it one more chance, and boy did I had a great time.

No Mercy tells the story of Dev, one of the sexy bear quadruplets in charge of Sanctuary, and Sam, a Dark hunter (huntress?) so fierce, she’s member of the group known as the Dogs of
 ~V~
Sep 01, 2010 rated it really liked it
This, for me, was a 4 star..possibly a 4 1/2 ....I LOVED it! I'm not really sure what some have meant by there being too much world building or too many characters going on...I didn't think that there was anymore than past DH books..my feeling on that... is that if Sherrilyn Kenyon is planning on continuing this series for sometime yet..which it sure seems to be going that way...yay!!...it is kind of neccessary for her to introduce all of these new characters..for possible future books...yes!... ...more
valee
Aug 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Just amazing! I loved this installment, although there were 3 or 4 I liked much more. But to be the 5th in a series with more than 20 books in it sounds pretty amazing to me,lol.

The plot was amazing, so much better than the previous installment about Fang, even though it was with the same characters and in the same place. Dev was a super hot and entertaining hero. And Sam was the ass-kicking heroin I just love to read about. It could have been better in the romance department but the plot w
Tessa Teevan
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea Dev was getting a book! Hmmm... He's a good bear brother but I'm not sure about him...

description

Okay, you caught me. It's true. Here we go!

description
Joana
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy-english
4.5 Stars!

I fucking LOVE Dev!!!

I fucking love him so much!!!

He is so sarcastic and honest. No games no bullshit. I love him!

I also really like his other brothers. I'm specially curious about Remi. Poor Remi... having to see the woman he loves with his identical brother... it hurts so much. I hope Remu gets his own book and that he finds another love that will make him really happy.

If Nicolette wasn't already dead I would kill her for what she did to Dev! Fucking bitch!

My poor Dev... and all th
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Was this book actually written by Sherrilyn Kenyon? I feel like I was gipped!! It read like more of an action packed, Indiana Jones type book than a PNR. Where was the romance? Dev & Sam only got together a couple of times and That.Was.It!! Where was the mating/bonding scene?? I waited the whole book for that!!

That's not to say that I didn't like the book....I did. In fact, I would rate it 3.5 stars. I really enjoyed Dev and Sam and all the humor. I enjoyed getting to know more new characte
Katie
Jul 27, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, paranormal
Really wish I could have read this on my iPod, but the price is too high. Thank G-d the library comes through when publishers get too greedy.

After finishing I am really thankful for the library, because I would have been pissed at paying money for the lousy formatting (huge margins) and bad editing. Several sentences with the wrong word, so they didn't make sense, and even grammatical errors (I hear the e copy was just as bad).

Not sure what to think about this book. On one hand it is an improve
Patry Fernandez
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: año-2017
Me ha encanntado... sobre todo Dev y su forma de ser, ese humor tan sarcástico y es tan amor que lo achucharia como a un osito de peluche jejeje

Me alegro de haberme reencontrado con esta saga que tanto me gustaba hace años y poder continuarla.
Merve Özcan
Aug 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Bu seriyi seviyorum ama ne zaman ara versem bu kadar mıç mıç olduğunu unutup duruyorum. Dev ve Sam'in hikayesi saçma güçler ve mıç mıç oluşları dışında epey güzeldi.
Cindy
May 23, 2010 rated it liked it
I would really rate this as a 3.5. It was good, but not great.

**********************************SPOILERS*****************************

What I liked:

1. I loved Dev's character. It was nice to find out that there was more to him than the smart ass, wise cracking guy/shifter he appeared to be in prior books. I thought his back story was great, especially his complicated relationship with his mother. I also liked how his prior relationship with Nick was remembered.
2. Sam was a great heroine. She wa
P
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
บรรยากาศของดารคฮันเตอรอันเปนเอกลักษณในเลมแรกๆหายไปเกลียงเลยสำหรับเลมนี :( เชอรริลีนเธอเลือกทีจะขยายโลกในนิยายของเธอใหใหญขึน แตเธอไมสามารถทีจะควบคุมเนือเรืองใหจำกัดอยูในกรอบทีจะไมทำใหเรามองวามันชักจะออกทะเลไปกันใหญแลว โดยเฉพาะเรืองของสไตรเกอรทีเราวาชักนาเบือไปหนอย กับ conflict ซำๆเดิมๆทีเอามาเขียนวนไปวนมาไมจบไมสิน นอกจากสไตรเกอรหาทางแกแคนอพอลโลและสุดทายกตองเฟลทุกที คือเราคิดวาปมทีทิงไวในดรีมฮันเตอรเลมทีแลวมันนาสนใจมากๆ ไมเขาใจวาทำไมถึงกลับมาเลนทีปมเดิมอีก ?

การขยีปมของนางเอกกซำซากนาเบือไปหนอย รูทั
Sofia Teixeira
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ler Sherrilyn Kenyon é sempre um bálsamo para a alma. Cada vez que pego num livro desta autora tenho praticamente a certeza de que só o irei largar quando o terminar. Sendo o décimo oitavo livro que leio deste universo, não deixo de me admirar com o facto de não me cansar, de todo, com ele. Claro que há sempre uns mais viciantes que outros, mas como só tenho lido um por ano (acho que é mais ou menos a esse ritmo que têm saído cá em Portugal), acabo sempre por me derreter um pouco com cada histór ...more
Vijetha

Review to come..!!
Meanwhile follow me and my book adventures at

"Bookshelves and Everything Else"

Keep reading..!!!

Holly
Dec 19, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Forgot how much I miss reading Dark Hunter stories, it feels like it's been forever!!

LOVED DEV & SAM!!!!
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Apr 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved this one so much!!
I dont have the words to explain how much i loved Dev and Sam!!
FANTASTIC READ!!!
Cant wait for another one!!
Vanessa
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Como já seria de esperar, eu fiquei extremamente ansiosa e contente assim que soube que durante o mês de Julho iria sair por cá o décimo nono volume da saga dos "Predadores da Noite", pelo que tratei logo de arranjá-lo assim que possível para começar a lê-lo em seguida – e ainda bem que o fiz, pois dei de caras com mais um excelente livro!

Este é um livro repleto de acção, coragem, drama, intriga, mistério, desejo, paixão, amizade, amor e determinação do início ao fim, com um enredo sólido e ritm
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Corazon
No Mercy is the book about the bear Dev and the Dark Huntress Samia.
Samia is a member of the Dogs of War and in NO, because Acheron called her, to protect Nick with the other Dogs. In BMR we get to known that the Daimons can go out into sunlight. Samia is searching after them and she asks Dev about them…

The love story is sweet, but nothing extraordinary. I would have liked to read more about the couple. Every time when the story between them went on, SK made a stop and tells something unimporta
Shannon C.
Dev Peltier and his Were Hunter bear shifter family run Sanctuary, a well known bar/restaurant and haven for supernaturals in the New Orleans area. He gets involved with Samia, a Dark Hunter and former Amazon warrior. She is one of the elite fighters (aka 'Dogs of War'). Daimons and Demons are both hunting for her--can Dev help to keep her safe?

The main strength of this book were the main characters Dev and Sam. I enjoyed Dev's humorous wisecracks--several times I found myself laughing out loud.
Kenyons Minions: No Mercy BOTM 29 31 Sep 24, 2015 10:53AM
The Lost Challenges: Book 19 No Mercy (Oct 1 to 15) 1 8 Sep 29, 2013 08:09AM
  • Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London #0.5; Dream-Hunter #0.5)
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon, #2)
  • The Darkest Lie (Lords of the Underworld #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Tapestry (de Piaget, #8.5; de Piaget/MacLeod, #8.5; Were-Hunter, #0.5; Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse, #2; Highlander, #8)
  • Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9)
  • Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
  • Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7)
  • Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6)
  • Dark Peril (Dark, #18)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
Official Author site
Official Black Hat Society site
Official Witch of Endor site
Official Lords of Avalon site
Official Facebook site

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. With legions of fans known as Meny

Dark-Hunter (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1)
  • Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2)
  • Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter #3)
  • Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4)
  • Night Play (Dark-Hunter #5, Were-Hunter #1)
  • Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #6)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Unleash the Night (Dark Hunter, #8; Were-Hunter, #2)
  • Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #9, Were-Hunter #3)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)
“You can take my life, but you'll never break me.
So bring me your worst...
And I will definitely give you mine.”
132 likes
“Boy, you knock on the devil's door and he will head slam you through the wall.” 89 likes